Chapter 1

It's You

 

Author's note: You will see in this chapter (my grammar mistakes,which I'm really sorry) ok this chapter will introduce you to the two guys. However, I didn't specify who is who. The first one will be introduce before the library scene. I'm doing this to make it more entertaining (hopefully there's no confusion). I think by next chapter you will know who is who. 

It''s a normal day at school. (Oh yeah and you are a junior in high school/ 17 years old). You are not a new student nor the other two characters. The only thing is that the school is huge and (obviously) there's a lot of students. That's why you are barely meeting  two guys in this story. 

Chapter 1

“Aigoo, I only have 12 minutes to print my essay! Hopefully there’s a free computer at the library!”

You enter the school running at full speed. You didn’t even notice someone staring at you with a smile in his face as you enter the school.

In the library

“Uuggh! All the computers are occupied.”

You keep turning around to see if someone will be done with the computer. However, it didn’t matter how many turns you did, nobody was done. Then you caught that someone playing a game in the computer. You went up to him.

“Can you please lend me the computer just to print out my homework?” The guy was so focused on the game that he didn’t even listen to you.

You watch your clock 0.0 you only had seven minutes before class starts. You took the mouse from his hands and pause his game.

“Hey! What do you think you are doing?” “I’m printing my homework.” “Can’t you even ask?” You turn to him with a smirk in your face. “I asked you. However, you were so busy in your game that YOU DIDN’T LISTEN TO ME!”

“Excuse me young lady, this is the library,” the librarian told you with an annoyed face as she passed by were you both were. “Sorry.” Then you turn back to the screen and click shutdown.

“Hey!” the guy yelled. The librarian shot a glare to both of you. You immediately left the guy and went to the printer to grab your essay. Once you had your essay, you ran to your class.

In the halls

 As you were about to enter the class, someone’s voice stop you.

“Hey, short girl!” You turn around and the saw the guy from the library. “Are you talking to me?”

The guy gave you a smirk. “Duh! Do you see another short girl with short temper as you? If you were taller, your temper…” “What do you want,” you cut his sentence.

As you told him that, the bell rang. “That’s what I wanted.” He turned his back to you and started to walk away from you.“Uuggh! This guy seriously!”

You were late again to class; which only means that you were going to have detention after school. You slowly enter the class. “Ms.______, this is your second tardy.”

“I’m sorry.” “After school, report to the detention room.” “Nae.”

You turn in your essay as you passed by the teacher’s desk. Once you got to your desk, you slump into your seat. “What the hell is wrong with that guy,” you whisper to yourself. “Ms.______, do you have something to tell me?” “Aniyo.” 

You started then writing your notes as the image of the guy from the library came through your mind.