What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas....

Somewhere Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Months Later...

Las Vegas Nevada, USA

MGM Grand Hotel

Sulli pushed the peach curtain to looked down at the famous Las Vegas Strip.The neon lights shines brightly to the dark night,making Las Vegas as the  most exciting city in the world.She had been to Vegas a couple of times with Suzy and her parents but this is the first time she went here alone.After her father's burial she flew right away to US,leaving every painful memories behind.

She spent the last three months in hibernation and chose to live in fantasy world,shutting herself to reality.Probably,the untimely death of her father  took its toll to her sanity and logical mind after experiencing being used,betrayed,lied and fooled by Jonghyun,Minho and Kanghee.She refused to talk to any of  her relatives,even to her bestfriend Suzy.All she wanted to do the whole day is to her wounded heart and cried endlessly inside of her room.Her once colorful and happy life had turned into a nightmare.And she blame all of her sorrow to her mother----Choi Kanghee.

Rocking a Versace mini black lace dress and Jimmy Choo black stiletto,Sulli elegantly started walking down the hallway to go to the MGM's bar and restaurant.

She decided to spent the whole night drinking while reminiscing the happy memories she had to hell's island.

 

 

MGM Bar nad Restaurant

"Another bloody mary"Sulli slurry said to the bartender.Its already ten o'clock in the evening and she's been drinking non stop for more than two hours.First she had margarita and after one hour she shifted to bloody mary.

The bartender amusingly looked at her upon seeing the drunken smile in her face then he gave her the "world's most complex cocktail"served in an old fashioned glass.

"Thank you"she said softly.

Sulli toured her eyes around the bar and faintly smile.The jazzy music in the air brought some sort of invigorating feeling to her lonely heart.The music and the cozy place is so hypnotic that she brieftly closed her eyes and imagined Minho beside her.Dancing and kissing her to the middle of the dance floor.

She open her eyes and groaned silently as her vision began spinning.Damn margarita and bloody mary!

"Come and dance with me"

She startles after hearing Minho's sensual and manly voice.

"For christ sake Choi Sulli!stop deluding yourself!"she scolded herself.

She turned her head to the direction where Minho's voice came from only to gasped out loud as her eyes rested to Choi Minho!the real flaming charisma Choi Minho!And he looked so damn handsome in grey suit and black linen shirt

Her heart starts to skip a beat as Minho's burning gaze met hers.

"W-what are you doing here a-and w-why are you here?"she asked and cursed herself for stuttering.

Minho gave her a lop sided smile and steps closer."To get your heart back"

Sulli lost count on her many times she flipped her long eyelashes while staring at him.Disbelief registered through her face.

"Y-you're kidding right?"

"I'm dead serious Miss Choi.I desperately wants you back"Minho said.He made a decision to woo her again using his magnetic charm,irresistable seduction,hot body and his sincere love for her.

She swallowed hard and broke the eye contact."Dream on user!you will never win me back because I hate you!"she hissed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter