We Meet Again

No Words Are Needed

A tall guy standing infront of the gate as he ring the door bell.

"Who is it?" One of the maid asked through the gate speaker.

"It's me Kris Wu." He said as he rolled his eyes. "What is with that attitude huh?" Yoon Hee asked as she smile.

Kris look at her and shook his head. "Nothing honey." The gate finally open up and all the maid gather greeting Kris who just return from Canada.

"Welcome home young master." Mrs. Cho bowed and Kris gave her a hug.

"Aunty Cho." He smile and Mrs. Cho cried while she hugged him. "Its been so long and you never even contact me once." She scold him.

"Mianhae I was busy and Aunty Cho this is Yoon Hee my girlfriend." Kris introduce YoonHee who grett her.

"Annyeong." Yoon Hee smile.

"Welcome home, we just finish making lunch." They all went inside to have lunch.

/

"Ae Ri come on lets go have lunch." Eun Mi drag her as they all left the classroom walking down the hallway.

Yoo Ae and Cho Hee join them as they all walk pass the Kingkas.

Eun Mi slowly peek at Chanyeol who saw Eun Mi staring at him as she smile weakly and look away.

"Chanyeol oppa!" Jessica ran to hug him. Chanyeol look away and smile.

"Jessica, how was class?" Chanyeol asked.

"It was boring." Jessica stated.

"Hyung!!! I heard that gege is home today." Tao said while everyone look at him.

"Really? Did he tell you that?" Luhan asked. Tiffany came and cling onto him.

"Who's gege?" Tiffany asked and Luhan rolled his eyes. "Let go of my arm." Tiffany pout. "No."

Luhan push her hand away and walk ahead of them with Tiffany chasing behind.

"Lets go welcome him home later on." Suho smile.

"Sure I haven't see him for 6 years now." Xiu Min stated.

"He must be really tall." Lay said.

"As tall as me?" Chanyeol chuckle.

-------------------

"Ae Ri are you doing anything later?" Chohee asked.

"No just got to get home to clean." Ae Ri pouted.

"Aww, I want you to join us at the mall." YooAe said.

"You never have a free time to hangout with your bestfriends." Eun Mi pout.

"Sorry girls maybe when I have a day off." Ae Ri smile.

/

Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu came home as they saw Kris in the livingroom.

"My son you came home." Mr. Wu greeted Kris who just stared at him and nodded his head.

"Nae appa." Kris's girlfriend left to go to her house since she just came back from Canada with Kris.

"Who's this?" Mrs. Wu asked.

"This is my only son the one I told you about. And Kris this is your step mother." Kris look at her and look back at his dad.

"Huh?...You got remarried?" Kris asked.

Mrs. Wu look at him and smirked. "He sure is goodlooking." She thought.

Kris and his dad got into an argument about him getting remarried without his permission or if he accept it or not.

"Who told you to go and don't keep in contact with me?"Mr. Wu yelled.

"I hate you." Kris walk up to his door room as he look at the door next to his.

"Is she still here?" He thought as he walk to her door slowly turn the door knob.

Kris look inside the room it was empty and the room was full of storage boxes.

"Empty? Where did she go?" He thought as he close the door and went inside his room.

"Still the same." He smile and walk to his bed looking at his picture frame.

/

Ae Ri rush home as she got to the gate and press the passcode.

"Mrs. Cho...?" Ae Ri ran inside the basement but she wasn't there. She took off her school clothes and change into something more comfortable.

Ae Ri walk down the hallway about to turn at the right corner she bump into someone.

They both fell into the ground.

"Ahh~ Mianhae." Ae Ri said as the angry guy got up and look down on the girl with light brown hair.

"Are you blind?" Ae Ri suddenly got up hearing a manly voice.

Ae Ri look at him closely a guy with blonde hair standing infront of her.

"Who are you?" They both asked at the same time.

"Wait." They say again.

"You're Kris?" "You're Ae Ri?" They both said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update^^

Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------