Only The Beginning

No Words Are Needed

Ae Ri was taken in to live with the Wu as one of their daughter.

Mrs. Wu love Ae Ri alot but then Ae Ri was still afraid to trust someone she don't know yet. She only find them as strangers in her eyes, nnice strangers of course.

But as times flies she slowly learn to accept the Wu as a part of her life. She couldn't repay them at all.

But there was still one little problem, Kris Wu then only person who would never accept her as a sister. He dislike her existance, he bully her, he push her, and  he dislike her. Why? Beause she gets all the attentions while he was push to the side.

He doesn't have any parents love ever since Ae Ri step into the house. Ae Ri felt burden knowing that Kris was always push to the side.

She would always try to be by his side and play with him but she never manage to go near him cause he hated her.

One day Kris was alone in the garden playing with his pet rabbit  named "Ace". Ae Ri smile as she walks towards him as she bent to his lever because he was sitting on the grass.

"Kris oppa can I play with you too?"  Ae Ri asked. Kris sent her an evil glared.

"Youn already stole my parents and you're gonna take my pet rabbit too?" He angrily said. Ae Ri pout as she shook her head in disagreement.

"Ahni.....(Silence).....I wanna play with Kris oppa only." Ae Ri smile as Kris push her down.

"Don't call me oppa you're not my sister! And I don't play with filthy girls like you." Kris grab his rabbit and went inside the house.

Ae Ri sat there quiewtly sobbing to herself.

"I don't kwant you to hate me." Ae Ri whipped her tears away with her two small hands.

2 years passed

Kris was now 10 years old and Ae Ri turned 9.

During Ae Ri's birthday celebration Mrs. Wu took Ae Ri out to go shopping for some clothes. Thats when something tragic happen.

A person came an grabbe Mrs. Wu's purse but then Mrs. Wu wouldn't let go. Ae Ri was hiding behind Mrs. Wu as she tries to get her purse back but then the bad guy took out his gun and shot Mrs. Wu as he ran away with the perse.

Mrs. Wu lied own bleeding as Ae Ri's eyes widen and tears falling down like raindrops as she cries and covering the bleeding spot.

"Umma!" Ae Ri cried.

"Ae Ri-ah~ U-umma will be f-fine." Mrs. Wu assure her as she slowly closed her eyes..

Mrs. Wu was taken to the hospital, Kris and Mr. Wu finally arrive. They both saw Ae ri sitting alone whipping her tears away Mr. Wu went to assure if Ae Ri was okay and Ae Ri nodded her head.

"U-Umma...."

"Shhh....It'll be okay." Mr. Wu patted Ae Ri's head. Kris slowly walk towards Ae Ri and push her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOM!" Kris yelled as Mr. Wu went to talk to the doctor.

Ae Ri kept silence. "TELL ME.....how did this happen, why does it have to be her?" Kris ouldn't stop crying and kept pushing Ae Ri and Ae Ri fell onto the floor crying.

"Mianhae." Ae Ri said softly.

"YOU KILL HER, YOU KILL MY MOM, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY MOM DIED! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU FOREVER!" Kris yelled crying.

Mr. Wu came out covering his mouth. Ae Ri watch his every move knowing that Mrs. Wu didn't make it alive. "Mianhaeyo." Ae Ri got up as she bows.

"Sorry won't bring her back to life." Kris angrily said as he walk towards his dad. 

A year after Kris's mother died Kris was sentt to Canada to study because he couldn't watch his father coming home drunk and crying. Ae Ri stayed with Mr. Wu who still love her the same way. Later that  year Mr. Wu met a girl and finally got settle down. But the 2nd wife disliked Ae Ri. Ae Ri became one of her slave along with the other maids in the house.

The step mother was very young aroun her early 20s.

Waking up everymorning and cleaning the house first before going to school was like a routine to Ae Ri, now that she got use to it. AeRi got used to her step mother slaving her around. But every night she would cry herself to sleep and thinking when Kris would return.

6 years passed

Ae Ri was finally 16 years old. She made three new friends in middle school. Ae Ri still haven't heard any news about Kris or when he's coming back at all. Living with the maid in the basement and keeping one of Kris picture to herself. All the maid still treats her well even if she's one of them now. They still love her the same way and always will.

"Ae Ri-ah~ Darling wake up or you'll be late for school!" Mrs. Cho said while she shake Ae Ri a little as Ae Ri rubbed her eyes and got up.

Ae Ri smile as she bow and walk to the bathroom to get wash up.

15 minutes later.

Ae Ri was walking to school as she spot her friends waving at her.

"Annyeong." She ran to them.

"What took you so long?" Eun Mi asked as she wrap her arnms around Ae Ri's arm.

"Sorry, woke up a little late." Ae Ri chuckle.

"Stop being lazy then." Yoo Ae poke her cheek. Ae Ri pouted and nodded her head.

"Stop acting cute or else one of those kingka will fall for you." ChoHee smirked.

"Nahh we are too plain for them....." Ae Ri laughed. 

"Having these three friends for 6 years they were the only people who would make me smile and were like sisters to me." Ae Ri thought as she smile looking up into the sky.

"Thank you Umma, Appa, and Mrs. Wu."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the subscribe^^

Update :D