Obstacle Thirteen (Break Up)

♥HoSoo Couple♥

“Didn’t I tell you that once you’re caught, the game is over?” Lee Seonsaengnim asked MinHo. MinHo kept quiet and did not dare to utter a word.

“Why are you keeping quiet?” Lee Seonsaengnim was really serious.

“Did you or did you not meet Shin SooAh that night?” he questioned the idol.

 

MinHo hesitated to answer Lee Seonsaengnim’s question. If he admits that he met Shin, he would be in trouble. If he lies, he would also be in trouble. MinHo became confused and lost. He wished his other group members were there to help him.

 

“Choi MinHo, I’m asking this again for the late time. Did you or did you not meet Shin SooAh that night?” Lee Seonsaengnim repeated his question.

_____

 

“Shin, do you want to explain to me what happened?” CEO Hong asked.

 

Like MinHo, Shin kept quiet and did not speak up. She was scared to look at her CEO’s eyes too. She knew that her relationship and MinHo would not last long if she tells him that they met. Shin became confused and lost too.

 

“Shin SooAh, why are you afraid of telling us the truth when we’ve already release an official statement about your relationship with MinHo?” CEO Hong questioned.

“I-I-I…” Shin paused.

_____

 

“Yes Lee Seonsaengnim, we met,” MinHo admitted.

“Why was it so difficult for you to tell me the truth?” Lee Seonsaengnim sighed.

“You know there won’t be any changes in the agreement right?” he added.

“Yes…” MinHo nodded.

 

MinHo knew that once Lee Seonsaengnim had made up his mind, it would be really difficult for anyone to change it. He let out a long sigh as he exited from Lee Seonsaengnim’s office. Between MinHo and Shin, everything was over.

_____

 

CEO Hong was still waiting for Shin’s answer. She had been keeping quiet again after she said “I”. CEO Hong prepared for his meeting when his secretary entered his office and reminded him about his schedule.

 

“My dear Shin, an agreement is an agreement. I’m sorry… Papa Hong can’t save you this time,” CEO Hong coldly went out of his office to attend a meeting.

 

Shin tried to control herself from crying. She reminded herself that everything will turn out find. Instead of thinking of her forced breakup, Shin tried to think of a way to convince both CEO Hong and Lee Seonsaengnim that she and MinHo would not get caught again. All she needed to do was to make another agreement with CEO Hong and Lee Seonsaengnim.

_____

 

He walked to the dance studio where the other SHINee members were in with heavy steps. The thing that he feared off the most came earlier than he expected. He did not know whether he should contact Shin or remain silent until Shin contacts him. MinHo was really confused that he did not feel like doing anything for that day.

 

“How did it go?” the other four SHINee members gathers around MinHo as he entered the dance studio. MinHo sighed and shook his head.

“I knew it…” JongHyun understood how MinHo felt.

“Did he mention anything about your schedule?” Onew asked.

“No… Whatever it is, HoSoo Couple is over,” MinHo did not even want to look up and face the other four members.   

_____

 

“Shin, are you okay?” Minnie asked.

“I’m fine…” Shin assured her unniedeul that she was fine.

“Unnie, do you have a piece of paper and pen?” she searched for something in her backpack.

“Here, why do you need these for?” Cherry passed Shin a piece of small paper and pen.

“I want to make another agreement. There’s no way HoSoo couple will separate from each other,” Shin was really determined.

 

Shin started to scribble a few words on the piece of paper. Minnie and Cherry were speechless. They did not know what had gotten into their maknae as she was never like that before. It seemed like Shin would do anything to protect her relationship with MinHo.

 

“Should we let her be?” Minnie asked.

“Let her be. It’s her first time falling in love,” Cherry smiled when she looked at Shin. 


Oh oh... MinHo and Shin are forced to break up. Will Shin be able to convince CEO Hong and Lee Seonsaengnim that they would not get caught again? If you want to know the answer, you need to wait for the next chapter. Please do comment and subscribe. Thank you!!