Spazzing

GG Robot Dolls

 

FIRST PERSON POV

 

OMG! It's the last day of sembreak and I need to watch all these GG variety shows!

Finally, I'm done downloading all these subtitled videos but I'm still waiting for these newly found videos on YouTube!

My mom is now cleaning my room and everytime she passes, I try to cover my laptop, but it seems that she knows what I am watching! Thank God she knows and likes Girls' Generation. Her favorite member is Seohyun who she remembers by face but forgets her name.

I now look at the videos posted in the GG Facebook group. The titles are:"Taeng-whipping", "Taeyeon turns Girls Gay"

Oh God, I need to stop this! Taeyeon is my bias ever since! There was just something in her that stood out among the girls. Maybe because, I'm a singer so I like the group's vocalist. And her aura and her moves just strike me everytime. I dunno but she was the first one I saw among the 9 like she was highlighted in my vision and all the others were blurred. But then as I watched more shows and videos, and read magazines, I got to know the rest of the members and before I knew it I love them all!

This video is so slow to upload!

After seeing a few seconds of the video, I realized that I already watched this!

I know remember how y Taeyeon blinks and moves. Especially when she wears hanging blouses, I find her belly really cute and hot at the same time. My friend finds SooYoung really hot when she saw her in person. When she said that, I just went poker face. Yes, it's true SooYoung manifests that y abs, shaped curves, and model like aura and height but I don't really spazz too much. I admire her more for her Japanese and love for her family. Same goes with Yuri and Yoona, obviously they have abs and the height. But TaeTae doesn't have those! I even find her belly soft without muscles but it turns me on! WAAAHT! Ewww I don't know but this is what I feel. If I were a guy, I would have a crush on her. Reading some comments in our FB group, I found out that Taeyeon has really more fangirls than fanboys. Even her solo Fanmeet for her Bing ad in Thailand was attended my a majority of girls! I even have FB SONE friends who also find themselves gay towards her. Okay, I have to stop now about Taeng and her belly.

Above all, I still find her as my unnie. In "Girls' Generation and Dangerous Boys" the psychologist who oriented GG about their protege said that these boys/kids they were mentoring turn to their friends when they find it hard to relate to their parents. But since they don't have friends, they turn to celebrities. The girls immediately understood what the psychologist meant by nodding and absorbing this to themselves.

I admire Taeyeon for her personality. She is childlike yet mature. There are a lot of instances of this so I would not expand anymore. As a SONE, you also know what I mean. I'm slowly battling my "gay feelings" towards her okay. I never really saw her as that until after some time I became a fan. I want her to find a guy whom she deserves. I'm a TaeTeuk shipper by the way. I'm just excited for his return next year. I wish that EXO will be paired with other rookie groups since as an "old" Kpop fan, I was used and accustomed to Super Generation. I kinda went into hiatus as a fan as I was into Boys Over Flowers and Politics. When my Kpop blood was activated, it was already the time when SM was slowly separating Suju and Soshi. That was also the time when I perfectly memorized all of SNSD and Suju members. Of course, now I also know a couple of members from other groups.

Now, I'm not in the mood for "fantasing" and "being gay" with SNSD. I look at other girls, but I don't really feel attracted at them. I always find myself eying and spotting a cute guy at the mall, in the church, or some places lol. But I just feel tomboy over GG for like minutes, or when I think of their y moves then it's gone! I'd rather laugh at their interviews and variety shows than entertain those feelings! I also immitate their moves if I feel like it. It's been a while since I sang "The Boys"! Aish! I've been really busy with school that is why now is the last day of having a variety show marathon!

My mom is asleep now after fixing my room. No one cleans my room better than she does. She is the best! It was awkward when I saw her wiping my notebook with Taeyeon's pic on it and Jessica inside. It's okay for her to see my magazines, but I wonder if she read my planner with some SNSD fangirling and notes. AISH! But I think she knows...It's kust good that she kept quiet since it would be more awkard when we discuss it. But with SNSD news, sometimes she reads it first in the FB News Feed. My mom is really cool, even my Dad.

Oh now the video I downloaded with Tiffany attending the YouTube Music Awards is completed! I really had to download vidoes with length of 10 mins or more since the internet became slow or maybe just because of the signal of where I am in the house. When I was in Hong Kong for a vacation, loading these videos were really fast and spazzing was a little less timey.

AWWW! Now I understand why SM only sent Tiffany in the YTMA since it was so silent when the host announced they won. But I saw people clapping anyway. The Westeners in general do not know SNSD yet but the POWER OF SONES globally made them win the Video of the Year! I realized that gender inequality and racism is lessened but still evident today! But isn't that what Girls' Generation really is? Beyond music and glamor, it's women empowerment!

Tiffany is really climbing up my bias list again! She was also friendly when I watched her JFK airport FANCAM. She openly signed autographs. She is always bubbly but I guess deep inside she felt disappointed of the negative comments of GG winning. It was also good that the others were not there since they would not do anything anyways. I think it would also be evident with their faces how they would feel. Tiffany was always the cheerful one in any occasion.

Hopefully, they would feature YTMA in our local news today. Aish I can already feel the heat... I mean the stress of school. But I also feel excited in learning and discovering new things now that GG energized me.

Wait.. what the? There are too much Pop-up ads and I need to X these all.

 

 

 

 

Wow! a PINK one?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Girls' Generation?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GG Robbot Dolls?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOW AVAILABLE?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

VERY EXPENSIVE. SUBJECTIVE PRICE. LIMITED STOCKS.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys, if this was just like a diary enrty but it's just foreshaddowing. More conversations will come up as the character(s) enter! KEKE! AYO GG!