Hey, Yongguk.

Hey, Yongguk.

 

 

The sky was so cloudy and dark today, so does my heart. I don’t know why it felt like the world was mocking me. What? For what’ve already happened? Yeah whatever, I don’t even care. I don’t know why today I suddenly felt so what it called broken heart. I felt like my –already– closed scar is being opened again.

 

Hey, do you know how happy am I when I able to see you again even its from the far way? When I finally be able to knew your what it called circumstances. You are really fine and healthy, so far from heartbroken and the other pain. I am actually glad, really.

 

Hey, Yongguk. How are you? Oh sorry you’re already fine haha I am idiot. Yeah, and always be the most idiot boy in your eyes. Yeah it’s fine even it hurted me a lot. But...its really fine with me as long as you are happy.

 

Hey, Yongguk. Did you know what I felt right now? Yeah of course, I’m already told you that I was happy. But even if I smiling like this, I felt terrible pain in my heart. I felt my heart like bruised. It felt so fragile inside. It hurt, Yongguk. It DOES really hurt.

 

Hey, Yongguk. How did you know me that well? How could you got yourself deep into my heart? How could you touch the sensitive weakness on me when myself really couldn’t touch it? When myself really scared to touched that part? When it’ll just made me more hurt. When i’m already hide it from everyone. It’s my jackpot, Bang Yongguk. And you just found it easily.

 

Hey, Yongguk. How could you broke my soul into a piece? How could you tear myself apart? How could you did such a thing that you’re didn’t even realized? You know what? It was so cruel.

 

Hey, Yongguk. You do, Yongguk. You do know how to got me sad. You do know how to take my soul away from my body. You do know what my weakness is. You do know how to make me sad easily. You do it all without yourself know it.

 

Hey, Yongguk. I’m actually miss you that much. I’m honestly still keep some feels for you, deep inside my heart so that none can even saw it. So that none can even touch it. Till I’m tired to kept this. Till the time could erase you from my already crazy heart and minded.  Till I can do nothing about this, about you. Did you know how it felt after a couples year we were together for nothing? It DOES felt bad, boy.

 

I wondering what do you felt. I knew, more than knew that you’ve forgot me, right? But it doesn’t matter. Because the matter is, how could I forgot you? When will my heart and my mind stop thinking about you? Can you just let me rest from this tiring minded? Please, Yongguk, please.

 

Hey, Yongguk. I miss you a lot and I still love you.

 


 

haha i know this is kinda random as always, but i respect your comment ^^b