Life, Love, Fate and Mate

Life, Love, Fate and Mate... (After That)

“AIRAIII… stop there” Taeyeon warned the little girl with age 2 years with worried voice, this is the first time she is really annoyed by someone else than Jaejoong. But Aira still ran and now she takes Taeyeon favorite doll, her dookong peas doll, make Taeyeon eyes getting big.

“No.. Not that” Taeyeon pleaded she can’t imagine what this little evil can do to her doll. But Aira already give her evil smile and show her spidol.

“NNNNOOOOO” Taeyeon yelled when Aira already doodle her dookong doll all she can do just kneeled down and watched in shock how Aira doodling her dolls. Until someone shouted from downstairs.

“I’m home” like a magic in second Aira stopped her hands from doodling the doll and looked at Taeyeon with challenge in her eyes, Taeyeon also looked at her with can’t lose eyes. As they are run with all their power and you can guess who’s the winner.

“JAEJOONG” Taeyeon fastest her foot and jumped at Jaejoong, she is not care if he is ready for her jump or not. And of course he is not.

“TA..E…YEONN… AAAH” Jaejoong fall to ground with Taeyeon in top of him.

“Jaejoong…Jaejoong???, are you ok?” Taeyeon realized what she did just dangerous with tremble voice she looked at Jaejoong but she sees Jaejoong eyes still close.

“What are you doing right now?” finally Jaejoong spoke with he still close his eyes make Taeyeon hugged him so tightly, Jaejoong just smiled to his wife act, as he hugged her back and give peck in her lips.

Taeyeon almost cry when she think something happen to Jaejoong, she still hugged him when her body still in top of Jaejoong. She smiled at him and he also smiled back to her, don’t know since when this happen, after they become couple they already like this cheesy moment and this is one pose Taeyeon really like when she is on his top and she can see his eyes and words in her head is HOW HAPPY I AM.

“So, I think you getting heavy than usual” said Jaejoong make him get a hit in his arms as she sat in ground and help him to sat.

“Don’t do that again” said Taeyeon so sudden make Jaejoong looked at her in confused eyes.  As like he read her mind he just smiled and put his arms in her shoulders. 

“It’s make me in worried” said Taeyeon her tears already fall down. Jaejoong not said anything he just wiped her tears, nodded and smiled.

“Than never cry again because of me, because it’s hurt to see you cry because of me” said Jaejoong with intense look, he really can’t see Taeyeon cry because of him because he is the one who promised to make her happy. Finally Taeyeon wiped her own tears and smile as she hugged Jaejoong neck even like that they still can looked each other in same time they smiled and Jaejoong move towards and getting close to Taeyeon face and his lips meet her. Taeyeon just lost in Jaejoong kiss and she hug in Jaejoong neck getting tight to depended the kiss. As Jaejoong carried Taeyeon without stopped their kiss and bring her to their bed room and when Jaejoong already reached their bedroom and opened the room.

“AAAHEEM” with that voice make them suddenly separate in instant not just that in second Taeyeon jumped from Jaejoong arms.

“Damn, I’m forget this spoiled brat still in here” Taeyeon told to her self as she just give awkward smile to Aira, she is guilty for really forget about her and now she just looked the scene, which one shouldn’t she see. But that’s just for awhile because as Aira already smiled and used her aegyo to call Jaejoong name.

“JAEJOOONGGG uncle” she jumped at Jaejoong and now Jaejoong for the hug and he just hug Aira without fall down.

“When you arrived Aira?” ask Jaejoong as he bring her to living room.

“Just this morning uncle” said Aira as she give a peck in Jaejoong lips making Taeyeon eyes getting big and Aira just smirked at Taeyeon.

“You little brat” Taeyeon whispered to her self.

---

Taeyeon looked all family in that amusement park with smiles even in heart she is really jealous at them. Who is people not happy with their complete family, yeah complete with couples of husband and wife and with their kids. This is already for 3 years after they remarried but they still not have “it” the precious thing Taeyeon ever want in these world even her money can’t buy “it” and that’s just because of Taeyeon having something wrong with her womb, even the doctor said they still have a chance for having baby but it’s seems Taeyeon already thinks it was impossible. Because she already did every thing to having baby but all her effort just failed. Taeyeon almost stress by that she just lucky for have Jaejoong be her husband he always be there for her and he even never talked about baby even Taeyeon know he is really wished for having baby in their family.

“Tae stopped, you know I believed someday we will have our kids” suddenly Jaejoong sat beside Taeyeon and placed his hand in her waist.

“What if I can’t” said Taeyeon with sad voice her eyes still looked at some family. All she can hear just Jaejoong sigh as he stood and walked towards Aira. Taeyeon did it again, make Jaejoong disappointed at her because this problem again. This is almost the hundred times Jaejoong stress because of this stupid question even Taeyeon already know what the answer for this because the answer still same IT’S OK AS LONG AS I HAVE YOUR LOVE.

“Aira are you ok” Taeyeon jumped from the shock, because wounded in Aira knees and her arms.

“Jae what happen to her?” ask Taeyeon while take the tissue from her bag and the water and wash the wound with that.

“She is fall when she is run to ferris wheel” said Jaejoong, he also worried with Aira wound. “How can you are not careful” Taeyeon still washed the wound with water.

“Auntie that’s hurt” said Aira while her hands grabbed to Jaejoong shirt.

“That’s why you must careful if not, you will in pain again” said Taeyeon as she pinch her nose even tough this kid really hyper for something but she is really good girl too. But it’s not means she is hate Aira because no matter what she is Tiffany daughter, her nephew.

“Aira wanna eat ice cream?” Jaejoong suddenly pointed at ice cream bar. Aira nod her head in excited same as with Taeyeon who already clung her hand in Jaejoong arms. Even they are not realized some of couple or family just envied at Jaejoong, Taeyeon and Aira because how happy they are it’s look like they are really the truth family. And now Taeyeon just gave up and just let the way take her to where she would go. And told to her self Jaejoong was right it’s ok being not perfect being a family as long as she have their love and Jaejoong beside her, it’s would be ok.

---

One Month Letter

 “Tae auntie I will be with you again for 3 days, tomorrow I will come ok” Aira shouted from other line of the phone before Taeyeon can say something.

“Hah this little brat again” said Taeyeon with sigh and hung up the phone.

“Who is that?” suddenly Jaejoong appear with wet hair and half , all Taeyeon can see just his perfect body. Taeyeon always loved Jaejoong with this style her hearth also always beating so fast when he half . BUT NOT THIS NIGHT her hearth just beating so wild making Taeyeon want him so badly but in same time she always feel dying if he touch her, but before she is really going pulled towel in Jaejoong waist, she is rolled her body and lay to bed she already have cold sweat in her temple.

“None just Aira, she said she wanna come again” said Taeyeon as covered her body and pretend already sleep with closed her eyes, and rolled her body to faced the windows,

“Tae what wrong with you?” Taeyeon asked to her self.  Since morning she already act so strange started with wake up in early morning just for watched Jaejoong face for some hours as she feeding him with his food no matter in where they eat that time and followed Jaejoong to anywhere even when he wanna go to restroom Jaejoong not complaint with that attitude but she know he bit annoyed with that weird manner of her but there is something wrong about her. She is really think thats weird is when he touch her no matter it’s just a little touch it’s make her fell dying and wanna thrown up it seems all her blood just run to her head make her head feel so heavy. Something wrong really happen to Taeyeon right now but Taeyeon really don’t know what is it, and here it come again.

“Tae…” this time Jaejoong the one who come to her with his hand already in her waist and his lips in her neck. But Taeyeon suddenly sit up and smile uncomfortable to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at her with mix feeling about confused, little annoyed and offended and Taeyeon really sorry for that.

“What play you wanna play right now” Jaejoong cold voice tell to Taeyeon how he was offended and he already stood beside their bed

“Jae I’m sorry” Taeyeon pleaded.

“Why you act so weird since morning?” Jaejoong looked at his wife, he sigh for muffle his offended. But Taeyeon kept quiet because she also don’t know what happen to her. But she definitely know something which can make her husband not offend again. She gathered she all her strength even she feel heavy on her head but she tried to stood on their bed and walked towards him and hugged him. “Jae don’t mad it’s not me who not want you because I always need you” said Taeyeon with hoarse voice make Jaejoong pulled her and look her pale face.

“Tae you are so pale” said Jaejoong in panicked but before Taeyeon can say something…

“HUWEEKSSS” Taeyeon thrown up and fall on bed.

“TAEYEON…” all Taeyeon can hear is Jaejoong voice.

---

Taeyeon opened her eyes. And like always when she opened her eyes the first one she saw it’s her lovable husband, Jaejoong. The time she opened her eyes and he welcomed her with his smile you can see worry in his smile. Taeyeon try so hard to smiles for him.

“What happen to me Jae?” Taeyeon asked to Jaejoong who still sat in chair beside her.

“It seems I would the one who suffer for 8 month” said Jaejoong but his face still happy even he said he will suffer, and Taeyeon still can’t get it and Jaejoong can see her clueless face.

“You will be monopolized by our baby” said Jaejoong. For a second Taeyeon was still silent to make sure what she just her hear now MONOPOLIZED BY OUR BABY… wait something wrong BABY… wait BABY???,

“Baby?” Taeyeon stopped and looked at Jaejoong.

“Yeah baby, our baby” said Jaejoong he really want to hug her right now to show how happy he right now but he can’t because her sick pregnancy because if he did her hearth will beating so fast and all hormone will work to her brain make her dying by all her hormone work (that the simple explanation for her stupid dying).

“Jaejoong…” Taeyeon just shocked in her happiness and not realized when she sit up to hug him but she pouted when he not come to hug her back.

“You would thrown up for sure if I hug you” said Jaejoong when like he read her mind.

“So you don’t love me and Naya just because I thrown up to you” Taeyeon pouted.

“Who is Naya?, Nicky don’t hear your mom you know I love her so much and of course I love you” said Jaejoong with at least kiss in Taeyeon tummy.

“No she is Naya”

“Nicky”

“Naya”

“Nicky”

“Ck she is my Naya” said Taeyeon can’t lose

“Hah what ever right no matter she is naya or he is nicky just one she/he need to know they have us and they have our love” said Jaejoong while rubbed Taeyeon tummy.

“Yeah you right” said Taeyeon as she feel something soft her lips and it was Jaejoong lips.

“Don’t think to thrown up” Jaejoong mumbled.

“I just think of that” reply Taeyeon in devil smirk wile she tried to kept her dying.

No matter what life will be going on, they believe their love can survive, fate bring them together because they already with their mate.