Who is She?

Minzy & The Kpop Fantasy

 "You shouldn't be here," the voice from behind whispered. 

 Minzy twisted and turned around from the hands that had grabbed her by the shoulders. Minzy held her two fist in the air ready for a fight.

 "Please, put your hands down," the stranger said with a smile, "I mean you no harm."

 Minzy was surprised to see a young beautiful red hair woman standing infront of her.

 "You shouldn't be here, it's dangerous," the young woman said to Minzy.

 "Why, what's going on here? Where is everyone, what's up with this town?" Minzy asked with a confused look on her face. "Who are you?"

 "I'll tell you everything you want to know, but first we must go somewhere safe," the young woman said. 

"Wait a minute, did you see the driver of this carriage?" Minzy asked.

"No, I did not," the young woman replied.

 Minzy hopped on the carriage and looked around. No signs of a struggle, nothing damaged or broken. Minzy looked down at the box shapped seat of the carriage and noticed that there was a hidden compartment in the seat. The inside of the seat was hollowed out, big enough to hide in. Minzy opened it up and found more traces of the red blood that had trailed from the carriage to the the town. Minzy thought that was odd. 

Just then, the roar of what sounded like an wild beast ripped through the air.

"We must go!" the young woman shouted to Minzy.

 Minzy jumped down from the carriage. The young woman held Minzy's hand. 

"Come on, I'll take you to my Uncle's shop. We'll be safe there," the young woman said.

 For some reason, Minzy felt like she could trust this woman, she felt like she knew her already. Maybe it was a memory from a past life trapped inside her head or maybe just a feeling of deja vu...but "Who is she," Minzy thought to herself...

"Lead the way!" Minzy said....