Final

SHUT UP,HWANG MINHYUN!

 


"wow! Noona is jjang!!" there was a shout from your sister's room.
 
You went to your sister,Choi Mina's room and took one glance. She was with the Kingka of Pledis High School,Hwang Minhyun. She was tutoring him since first midterm tests were coming soon.You felt happy when you saw Minhyun and you felt sad at the same time. Minhyun is your crush,so you are happy to see him but the reason you felt sad is...
 
"yah! Choi Mihwa! Why are you so different from Noona?" Minhyun said.
 
That is the reason. He always said that your sister was much more better than you. Of course,you admitted that. Your sister is pretty,smart,kind and perfect. But you, are just nothing. You got low marks in exams,you didn't have any friends at school. Well,Minhyun was the only one who talks to you. But the way he talked showed that he hated you.
 
"Shut up,Hwang Min Hyun." you said.
 
"what's wrong,Mihwa?" your sister asked. "nothing. I heard a shout from stupid crazy jerk. So,I wondered what happened." you coldly replied her.
 
"yah! I'm not a jerk." Minhyun shouted. "and please be kind like your sister! Babo"
 
He was always comparing you and your sister. You got angry. 
 
"Unnie,I will go outside." you said and went out from your apartment without listening your sister's reply.
 
"she is always like that. That kid."  Mina said.
 
Minhyun felt alittle sorry. *is she mad at me?*  
 
"chase her,Minhyun." He was waken by Mina's voice.
 
"what?"
 
"you like her,don't you?" Mina smiled.
 
"I'm sorry,Noona. I don't understand what you are telling about." 
 
"I know you like my sister,Minhyun. Don't deny it."
 
"Noona. You know me well,right? Haha you're just fooling me." 
 
"of course I know you well. That's why I'm telling you. Mihwa will be sad. She is much more kinder and nicer than me. Apologize her,Minhyun. She is just shy."
 
-----------
"stupid Minhyun. He is so stupid" you said while walking around the park just alittle far away from your apartment.
 
"YAH! CHOI MIHWA." you heard a shout from behind. It was Minhyun,your crush. He was running towards you.
 
"what?" you were happy inside because Minhyun was there but when you remembered that he hated you,you felt sad again.
 
"why did you go out so suddenly? Without getting permission from Noona." he said.
 
"why? Can't I do whatever I want?" 
 
"of course no! If you get lost,Noona will be sad! Don't be like this,Choi Mihwa. Think about Mina Noona. You should imitate your Sister!"
 
"why do you keep on comparing me and Unnie? Do you like my Unnie?"
 
"hell no! I just love her! Like a sister! Not in that way!" he shouted.
 
"so what? Why are you always saying my flaws?" 
 
He leaned closer to you. You was alittle shocked.Then,his face was only about one inch near your face.
 
"WH..What??" you said.
 
"because..."
 
"because?" you curiously asked.
 
"because,, you are totally different with your sister. Noona is pretty,smart,kind and cute. But you're..."
 
"aish!!shut up,Hwang Minhyun!" you shouted.
 
But suddenly, you felt something warm on your lips. [A/N *cough* I bet you know what happened*cough*]
 
Minhyun was kissing you. Yes, the Kingka from your school,Hwang Minhyun was kissing you. Not your sister,Mina but you,Choi Mihwa. You felt happy. But why? Your head is filled with the questions. Why did he kiss you? Didn't he hate you? Why?
 
After a few seconds, Minhyun finally stopped kissing you. 
 
"yah...yah! Choi Mihwa!!" he said.
 
"oh..yeah..why? Wait.. Why did you kiss me?? " you shouted.
 
"well,because I like you~" he playfully answerd.
 
*what?? He likes me how?"
 
"don't tell jokes...Minhyun...you're just fooling me around.." 
 
"YAH! I'm serious! Now,I confessed you!! So,what's your answer? No? Yes?"
 
"..."
 
"Mihwa?"
 
Silence.
 
"that's why I am always comparing you with Noona. If someone asks you a question,you have to answer!! If Noona were you,she will..."
 
"AISH! Shut up! Hwang Minhyun!! I do like you!! I've fallen for you since the day we first met. I didn't tell you because I thought you hate me!! And I even thought you like my sister! Because you are always kind towards my sister..aish! Anyway,I like you! Ok???"
 
Minhyun laughed. So hard. You didn't know what to do.. Yes, he confessed you and you confessed him,too. But why is he laughing?
 
"that's why I love you,Mihwa!" he said.
 
"emm,??"
 
"you think you aren't perfect and flawless. But you're attractive,Mihwa. I've fallen for you too. But I don't know when I started to like you. But I do love you,Mihwa! I didn't know what to do. So, I was afraid if you don't like me back! But I'm glad,Mihwa! You also like me? Hehe"
 
"aish! I don't know,stupid Minhyun." you said.
 
He laughed. "I like you and you like me~so,we are couples now?" he asked playfully.
 
"maybe." you replied coldly but you was very happy. 
 
He sighed. "is that the way you reply to your boyfriend? That's why you are different with Noona! If I confessed to Noona,she would be,,,,,,"
 
"aish! Shut up,Hwang Minhyun."
 
He smiled and pecked on your lips. You was shocked. 
 
"I love you,Mihwa." he smiled again.
 
You finally smiled at him. "I love you too,Minhyun."
---------
 
 "finally,they are together." Mina smiled. She was looking at you and Minhyun. She saw everything. 
 
"why is love so hard? Why can't I have Minhyun even I love him? Why does my sister love him?" Mina sadly said.
 
"well,love is just like that,Mina." she heard a voice. She turned around.
 
"Park Chanyeol.." she said.
 
He smiled at her. Mina also smiled.
--------
 
-THE END-
WOWOWOW! My first story is finished! Guys,,,please comment and subscribe..T_T