Where's Veronica?

Six Flags

 

"Hey. My sister, Kiley, is taking us to Six Flags on the 27th for my birthday. Do you want to go?" Lydia asked me.

 

"27th? Sure. I've got nothing on that day. Who else is going?" I answered.

 

"Veronica, Janet, Kiley, Veronica, Lily, you, and I are going. Can you sleep over the night before?"

 

"How are we all going to fit in Kiley's car? I think I can. I'll ask my mom just in case."

 

"Veronica is Kiley's friend who's willing to drive half of us there. Can you buy your ticket online? If not, my sister can. It's going to be $40 and I need it 3 days before, so the 24th."

 

"That's expensive."

 

"Better than $65 at the door."

 

"Yeah. Okay then. I'll give you the money on the 24th."

 

"Great!"

 

---

2013.04.27 - At Six Flags - 10:30 AM

 

"Lily, where's your friend?" Kiley asked.

 

"She just got off the freeway."

 

"You guys wait for Lily's friend here and Veronica and I are going to take our Gold Membership picture." Kiley commanded.

 

"Okay." We chimed. 

 

Veronica, Lydia, Janet, Lily, and I were waiting outside of the Six Flags park. We talked about many things, often switching topics every couple minutes. 

 

"Is she here yet?" I asked for the millionth time. 

 

"I swear to God if you ask that one more time, I will punch you in the s." Veronica treatened. I shut up after that.

 

"Where is she?" Rephrasing my question. Veronica gave me a death glare.

 

"She's at the parking entrance." Lily answered.

 

"Great! We get to wait, here, in the shade, in this heat, for another 20 minutes." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Sorry I'm late!" We turned to see a tall girl wearing a pink see through top with a white tank top under. "Well, let's go!" It was already 11.

 

Annoyance: 30%

 

We moved to the long lines to get past security check. I placed my bag to have it checked. It has 2 cameras (you never know when it's going to die), my phone, my wallet, Janet's glasses (that she barely used), Janet's money, Veronica's phone, and wallet. It took the lady several seconds to check it but it felt like serval hours. Once I got through, it was Veronica's turn. She walked through the gate and the alarm went off. The lady was confused and sent her to walk through again. Veronica walked again. The alarm blared. 

 

"Are you wearing a belt?" Veronica lifted her shirt to check. The lady sighed and sent her through. Lydia and Janet passed with no problems. 

 

Annoyance: 40%

 

Lydia, Janet, Veronica, Lily, Emma, and I met up with Kiley and her best friend, Veronica. We all walked to the nearest ride, The Revolution. Luckily, the line was short, so we had to wait around 30 minutes. Like most roller coasters, you had to sit in pairs. Kiley sat with her best friend, Lily say with Emma, Veronica sat with Lydia, and I sat with Janet. The roller coaster wasn't that long. We got off and our adrenaline was pumping. Kiley guided us to the next ride, X2. The line was very long. A sign said it was going to be a 2 hour wait. 

 

Annoyance: 40% -> 30% -> 40%

 

We finally made it to the front of the line for X2. All of us were excited to board the ride. As if it was on a schedule, it broke. Another hour past by as we waited for it to move. A test run went twice. People started to cheer for its return. This ride would go up to 76 mph and was about 3000 feet of track. It, being the "highest amount of thriller" ride, was totally worth the 2 hour wait. I sat next to Veronica. It did many flips and turns. Before we knew it, the ride was over. 

 

Annoyance: 35%

 

All of us had gotten thirsty, so Kiley bought a souvenir sup for her and her sisters. They were refillable so they didn’t mind sharing with us. Kiley made Veronica, Lydia, Janet, and I go get a map of the place. That meant we had to walk back to the front and back to where they were. Luckily, there was a place where it was spraying mist. We spent about 5 minutes there, cooling down.

 

Annoyance: 30%

 

We finally made it back and the other Veronica was in line to buy a souvenir cup as well. We decided to go on The Viper. It has 7 loop-de-loops. I sat next to Lydia this time. The ride started without a problem, but it was very bumpy. Guess what? It had a camera at the end. Apparently Lydia was the only one who didn’t notice the camera flashes. Next, we went to Roaring Rapids, a water ride. The line was very long. Whenever we would sit on the barricades, the line would move. We had to go up stairs multiple times. We stopped at a small platform and were just chatting. All of the sudden, Veronica decides to punch me. In the .

 

Annoyance: 30% -> 40% -> 80% 

 

I punched her back but not in s.

 

“I want a clean fight. No hair pulling.” Lydia butts in. I was so ready to throw Veronica over the side of the platform we were standing on. They joked around without noticing I had gone silent. The line moved. I moved up, following the line. Veronica went after me. She saw my bra strap and decided to pull on it. It hit me and I turned around. Veronica was laughing her off. I walked towards her, ready to choke her. Lydia stops me and continues to follow the line. 

 

Annoyance: 95%

 

We proceeded along with the line. Somehow the topic of greek gods and goddess came up. I was interested in this topic, so I tried to contribute to the conversation. The Roman goddess, Venus, came up. I tried to explain that Venus would technically out-rule Zeus. (She technically was a titan, the previous rulers before Zeus.) Then we all got confuse because I couldn’t remember Gaia, the earth goddess. We got onto Roaring Rapids quickly after. I was pissed off for the rest of the day. 

 

During dinner, that’s when I reached 100% in annoyance. I kept quiet most of the time.

 

“Hey Veronica. Can you come with me to the restroom?”

 

“Sure.”

 

We walked around trying to find the restroom. Now I couldn’t stand her. I grabbed her hair and punched her right cheek. I let go of her hair. Her eyes were burning with revenge. She came towards me, ready to sock me. I dodged her easily. She came at me with her left hand and I grabbed it. I twisted her arm behind her. She was screaming and thrashing. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. 

 

“If you scream anymore, you’ll never see daylight ever again.” She fell silent. “Good.” I dragged her to the parking lot. I told Lydia that we needed to go to the restroom and to go on ahead. I released her from my hands. I pulled out my gloves form my bag. She came towards me. 

 

“Why are you like this?”

 

“You annoyed me the most today. Guess what your prize is going to be.”

 

“A fight? I love a good fight.” 

 

“Nope. Death.” The color from her face drained as quickly as I punched her earlier. 

 

Her hair was in a long ponytail, giving me the upper hand. My hair was still in a bun. She grabbed my arm, trying to stop me from punching her dead. My left arm was still free. It came crashing down on her left cheek. The gloves left a scratch and blood came out. She dropped my arm, knowing it would useless for her to hold on to my arm. 

 

“Quick and painless or slow and painful?” I asked, kicking her square in the face. A crunch could be heard. Ouch. 

 

“Neither. I’m going to win this.” Veronica grabbed my arm as I tried to punch her. She flipped me over her shoulders. I got back on my feet. The fight got my adrenaline pumping again. A kick to my face. I coughed out some blood. Veronica didn’t let this up. Her kicks were powerful. Stomach. Shin. Shoulder. Arm. Hand. My right hand went numb. It crushed some of my bones. I stopped her latest kick. Grabbing her ankle, I pulled her towards me. She fell to the floor as I hoped. I bent down to her face. Blood covered my eyes. I wiped it off and punched her in the mouth. The blood darkened my vision. I pulled out my pocket knife. It was made of plastic so it didn’t go off at the security gate. The blade grazed her cheek, making it bleed even more. The crimson liquid dirtied my white blade. 

 

“Just slice my throat already.” The voice had gone weak. She has been depressed for sometime now. 

 

“Why would I let you die? You’re my friend, aren’t you?” My insanity came out. One of us isn’t going to make it tonight. 

 

“You sick .” Another spit to the eyes. The blade made a long gash on her right arm. The blade cut even deeper on her left arm. 

 

“What about these pretty legs? It’d be a shame if you lose too much blood right now.” I grabbed her arms and pulled her up. I put my blade away and punched her. The gloves were soaked. Our blood danced on people’s car. Veronica’s arms were of no use to her any more. Her attacks were feet based. The attacks didn’t reach me anymore. “Come on, Veronica! It’s not fun if only one person is playing. Play with me! Catch me if you can!” Veronica didn’t move. Her still posture was not elegant at all. “Is that how a goddess would stand? At least stand like a queen.” 

 

“Shut. The. . Up.” Veronica growled. 

 

“Or what? Punch me? Kick me? Kill me?”

 

“The last option would be very nice.” 

 

“Ha. Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHA. YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL THAT WON’T HAPPEN. DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I AM THE BEST. NO ONE CAN MATCH ME. Can they?” My head tilted. My smile became crooked. My sanity was miles away now. 

 

Veronica walked up to me. A kick to the chin. I fell backwards, but did a back flip. 

 

“Stop fighting with your blade. Get on my level and fight with your arms.”

 

“You don’t have a level. .” 

 

“I AM A ING GODDESS. YOU LITTLE . THINKING YOU CAN HARM ME. I AM A LEGEND. YOU CAN’T BRING ME DOWN. I AM THE ONE WHO WILL BRING YOU DOWN. I CAN AND WILL BRING YOU DOWN, YOU PSYCHOPATH. I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE. YOU’RE THE ONE WHO KILLED OFF HALF OF OUR SCHOOL.”

 

“I am not a psychopath. I can’t be brought down. I didn’t kill off half of the school. I killed the ones who were wasting my time. Time is money, you know.” The blade was at already. 

 

“Do it.”

 

“No. We’re friends. I couldn’t just kill you like this. We’re friends. Because I’m such a great friend, you can have one last wish. But you can’t wish for money, time, and lives. I have to be able to do it right now.”

 

“I wish for you to go away.” 

 

“Sorry dear. That falls under time. You want some time. You can’t. That was your only wish. I guess it’s time for your time to come t a halt.”

 

“Tell my mom that it was you.” 

 

“I can’t do that now, can I?” 

 

“Go yourself.” 

 

“I can’t. Now shut up before I get even more pissed off.” 

 

“I want to take my own life.”

 

“What?”

 

“I want to suicide.” 

 

“But you can’t.”

 

“Why the not?”

 

“Because I’m suppose to kill you.”

 

“Well then HURRY THE UP.”

 

“But I like talking to you.”

 

“You have so many people to talk to. Why me?”

 

“Because you’re going to die soon.”

 

“So you want me to take this to my grave?”

 

“Yes!” 

 

“What is it?” Her eyes lost the shine. 

 

“I actually liked you, but you annoyed me so much. I had a feeling you didn’t even like me. I hope you have a fun time in hell. .” The blade sunk into her beating heart. A scream rang throughout the whole parking lot. 


Okay. This didn't really happen, but I really wanted to kill her yesterday. 2013.04.28