The Bar

3 vs. 3

 

Ailee POV

I bowed down to the picture of my parents and looked over to my brother and sister; they were just as depressed as me. Our parents had died in a shooting and we were the only ones there. Both our parents were only siblings and our grandparents are dead. Luckily our parents were rich managing the biggest company in Korea called Supreme. Our late grandma had owned the company along with my father and mother, when my grandma died my parents felt horrible that she had died and decided to give the company to my grandma's closest friend Byun Suk Ju. We had never saw grandma's friend but we heard she was also a chaebol. Not only is the grandma president of our family company now but also president of the company Instinct. My brother, sister, and I actually don't mind that she's the new president, she seemed sweet the way grandma described her. Even though we are rich, my parents never allowed my siblings and I to get things handed to us we had to earn it, overall we were never spoiled. We had always worked for what we wanted; it was actually fun for us. I worked in a high class bakery, my sister Amber was a dance instructor and my brother Si Yoon worked in a daycare. Even though we all had different jobs, we enjoyed doing stuff together. Every day when we didn't have work; we would spend time with each other or make music together. I played the piano, my sister played the violin, and my brother played the guitar. We would usually play in a cafe in the nighttime, we were usually there. Every night my whole family and I would head down there and have a lot of fun. But, right now I'm not sure what I want to do since my parents aren't there to support me. My brother motioned us to get out of the room since it was already midnight. I wiped the tears out of my eyes, took one last look at my parents and walked out with my brother and my sister.

"You guys want to drive around for a while to clear out your thoughts?" Si Yoon Oppa asked.

I looked over to my sister to see what she'd want to do.

“Yeah I think that will be the best for all of us" Amber unnie said to my brother.

We walked outside towards the car, got inside, sat down and each and everyone just broke down crying. It was the first time I actually saw my brother cry, even if he did he wouldn't show us, but right now everyone was just crying. We just sat in the car crying for about an hour and finally everyone ran out of tears.

"You guys want to go to Furan Cafe?" Si Yoon asked us.

We all nodded out heads, we usually went to Furan when we were down. We took about 10 minutes to get to Furan. Once we got into the place, everyone looked over to us and gave us pitiful eyes except this one group. We didn't want to be pitied so we gave them a smile, making it seem as if our parent's death never happened, that they were still in the audience watching us with smiles. We walked onstage and I started to check if the piano there was still intact. I smiled holding in my tears, I look over to my brother and sister and they were doing the same thing. GiKwang the son of the manager of Furan and my best friend/ pretend brother came up to me and gave me a smile, I smiled back.

"I heard, are you okay? This must be hard for Si Yoon hyung, Amber noona, and you" GiKwang told me.

I just hugged him; he knew I needed a hug since while he said that his arms were opened up wide.

“I’m alright GiKwang oppa, I just need some time to think" I told him smiling.

"Alright, well you guys can play anytime you want to" GiKwang said smiling as he also gave my brother and sister a hug.

I was so happy to have a friend like him, funny thing was that we had dated once but we decided to just stay as Friends and fake siblings. I sat up and looked over at my siblings and we all knew what song to play. We were going to play our parent's favorite song "Best Friend" by Jason Chen since my parents were best friends and soon fell in love. We were about to start playing but then the group that didn't seem to pity us came up to me and stared at me.

"What?" I asked the guy who seemed like he was the "leader" of the group.

"Were you about to start playing?" He asked me.

"Yeah I was about to....." I told him slowly.

"Well don't play I don't want to listen to music right now" he told me.

I got annoyed,

"Well guess what, I don't care if you don't want to listen because a lot of other people want to" I told him.

"Oh I see what you want" he said as he reached into his pocket.

I turned to go back to my piano and I then see money fluttering around me. I was surprised at first then my face turned into an annoyed look. I turned back to him and he smiled.

"What's your problem?" I asked him.

"I know your kind of people alright, you won't listen to anything unless you get money" he told me.

"Maybe all the other people you met before me was like that, but I'm not like that so take your money back" I said.

"Ailee what happened?" Si Yoon said as he walked toward us.

"This guy thought he'd stop me from playing music by throwing money at me" I told him.

"Hey, you better apologize to my little sister" Si Yoon told him.

The guy was just about to walk away which pushed my brother to pick up the money from the floor and throw it at the back of the guys head. 

"Hey you how dare you throw money at my dongsaeng!?" A girl said who was next to the guy.

"No! He shouldn't have thrown money at my dongsaeng!" Yi Soon said getting mad.

"You better apologize because I have enough money and power to destroy the both of you" the girl said coming closer to my brother.

Amber then came in and pushed her away. "Get away from my oppa".

By this time everyone in the cafe was watching us.

"Get away from my noona" another guy said.

So basically everyone was pretty mad at one person. I was mad at the first guy, my sister was mad at the second guy, and my brother was mad at the girl. But then before anything could happen, GiKwang stepped in.

"Hey if you guys are going to start a problem get out" GiKwang told them.

"Uh Oh, you're not kicking us out, we're leaving" the first guy said as he walked out with his little group.

"Oh my god, I owe you one GiKwang oppa" I told him as I hugged him.

“It’s nothing; you didn’t get hurt though right?” GiKwang asked me.

I shook my head “Nope”,

“Alright, I’m glad” GiKwang said giving me a hug.

Rightwhen GiKwang and I were hugging, I got a phone call. I looked at the caller id and it said ‘Byun Suk Ju’,

“Hello?” I answered.

Baekhyun POV

I was pissed. NO BEYOND PISSED. This girl had the nerve; ugh I can’t even describe the ball of hate forming in me.

“They kicked us out?! What the did we do?” Donghae yelled out.

“I swear I will get halmeoni to destroy those people!” Shin Hye said angrily.

My brother, my sister, and I were all beyond angry.

“Did they not know who we are? They actually had guts to do that to us?” I said out loud.

“If we see them again, it would be too soon” Donghae groaned.

I looked into my wallet and I had a few thousands left,

“Want to go to Devil’s Club?” I asked them as I opened my car door; they both nodded their heads and went into their cars.

I had a red Ferrari, my sister had a blue Porsche, and my brother had a black convertible. You must be thinking “Wow, look how spoiled they are” or “They deserved it.” But if you were rich wouldn’t you use money anytime? Anyone who is rich would go on a shopping spree. Those 3 losers were probably poor, dirt poor, and penniless. People who usually act like that towards us are poor, they’re just jealous. We finally got to Devil’s club, we parked our cars, and walked in.

“Oh my god it’s the Byun family” I heard someone say when we walked in to the club.

“Oh my god it’s Baekhyun, look how y he is” I heard someone say, I smiled.

My siblings and I are known for our good looks. I had the friendly but y and cute look; Donghae hyung was the hot and hard to approach y look, and Shin Hye noona had the charismatic look. Everyone liked us; I’m not sure if it was for my money, my looks, or my personality; but I knew I was never alone and I liked that.

“Oh if it isn’t the Byun siblings” I heard someone say, I looked over and it was one of my closest friend Park Jiyeon.

“JIYEON” My sister yelled as she ran into Jiyeon for a hug.

“Unni how are you?” Jiyeon asked hugging her back,

“Horrible, I just had the worst day of my life” Shin Hye noona pouted.

“What happened?” Jiyeon asked,

“Long story” Donghae hyung replied.

“Oppa, they even got you annoyed? They really must’ve been a piss off”,

“The biggest piss off” I replied.

“Tell me all about it” Jiyeon said looking very attentive.

So we told her the story and she just responded with a gasp.

“DO THEY NOT KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE? YOU GUYS CAN DESTORY THEM EASILY!” Jiyeon yelled.

“RIGHT, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THEM, THEY DON’T KNOW THEIR PLACE!” Shin Hye yelled out.

I just smiled; if we ever saw those people again they wouldn’t know what hit them. The only person I can really trust is Jiyeon, I met her 2 years ago when she got bullied; ever since then we became close. I then got a call from my grandma,

“Hello Halmeoni?” I answered, “Byun Baekhyun, are you with your Hyung and noona right now?”,

“Yeah we’re at Devil’s Club” I told her,

“Yah, stop going to clubs and bars so much!” my grandma said.

“Alright alright, what do you want?” I asked her annoyed.

“I need you guys to come home right now” she answered.

“Aish, why though, I’m having a good time right now” I said about to hang the phone up on her.

“If you don’t come home right now, I’m going to cut off your credit cards and money!” my grandma said as she ended the call.

“HALMEONI, HALMEONI?” I yelled into the phone.

I quickly turned to my brother and sister and said “WE HAVE TO GO HOME NOW!”,

“Wait why?” Shin Hye asked me.

“No questions, we just need to go home now!”,

“Wait but we need a reason” Donghae commented.

“HALMEONI WILL CUT OFF OUR CREDIT CARDS!” I quickly said.

They both didn’t ask another question and we quickly drove home. In my car was Jiyeon,

“What do you think halmeoni was talking about?” Jiyeon asked me.

“I’m not sure but she sounded serious for some reason” I told her as I was driving.

“SO how was your day?” I asked Jiyeon.

“It was fine I guess, but I’m happy that I found you guys in Devil’s Club!” Jiyeon said smiling.

“I was going to call you once I got into Devil’s Club” I said hitting her head.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon yelled as I hit her head.

“Okay okay” I said chuckling.

“Hey Oppa, you know today some guy asked me for my number!” Jiyeon said smiling at me.

“That’s good! This means you’ll be able to introduce them to me!” I said smiling.

Jiyeon just pouted, “Ah Jiyeonnie! Why are you so sad?” I said squeezing her cheek.

“Baekhyunniie Oppa you’re supposed to get jealous and get overprotective!” Jiyeon told me.

“Eh wae? I bet they’re all great people!” I told her confused.

Jiyeon didn’t respond she just sat there mad,

“Okay when we get back to my house, I’ll cook you something arrasso?” I told Jiyeon.

She slowly nodded her head and we finally got back to my house. I pulled onto the driveway and Shin Hye and Donghae followed. When we all got out of our cars, we all walked to the front door. I started to knock on the door

“HALMEONI WE’RE HERE!” I yelled.

The door slowly opened and my grandma was there,

“YAH! Why are you guys so slow?” She said as she let us in.

“Halmeoni we were having a good time why did you have to call us” Shin Hye whined.

“Are you trying to say your own grandma can’t even call her grandchildren to come home when she wants to?” my grandma asked.

“Halmeoni, you know I didn’t mean it like that, I mean couldn’t you have called at a better time?” Shin Hye told her.

“What kind of ungrateful kids have you become?” my grandma said shaking her head.

“Halmeoni don’t take it the wrong way” Donghae told her.

“Why can’t you guys be as good as my friend’s grandchildren huh?” my grandma asked us.

“I bet they’re poor” Shin Hye told her.

“No actually they’re richer than me” my grandma told us.

“Wait is it that Supreme company?” I asked her.

“Yes it is” she answered.

“But Halmeoni don’t you manage it now?” I asked her.

“I do, but all the money I get I send it to their bank account so when they need the money they get it; it’s not mine to keep or have, their grandma and parents have done a lot to build the company, I’m not in the position to keep the money” my grandma told us.

“Wait why do you manage it then?” Donghae asked.

“If you kids read the newspapers these days, their parents just passed away in a shooting” my grandma said looking sad.

“No way, you mean the one in Incheon?” I asked my grandma.

“Yes that one, they still haven’t caught the shooters and I can’t even know how much those children are feeling and dealing with right now” Grandma said shaking her head.

“Alright I just want you kids home safe, don’t go out so much” Grandma said.

“HALEMEONI IT’S NOT LIKE WE’RE GOING TO GET SHOT ANY TIME SOON!” Shin Hye said annoyed.

I shook my head, right then and there; I knew noona had provoked my grandma.

“YOU GUYS HAVE IT EASY, YOU LIVE OFF YOUR POOR GRANDMOTHER HOW HARD DO YOU THINK IT IS FOR ME?!” My grandma yelled.

“Halmeoni calm down” I told her,

“AND YOU, YOU’RE SO YOUNG WHY DO YOU ALREADY GO CLUBBING AND SUCH?” My grandma yelled at me.

“HALMEONI YOU’RE BEING TOO MUCH!” Donghae told her.

“MY GRANDCHILDREN, I NEVER KNEW THEY WOULD YELL BACK; THIS ISN’T GOOD FOR MY HEART” My grandma said and she stormed up the stairs into her room.

We all looked at one and another and we already knew what each other were thinking. "You guys know this isn't my fault" Shin Hye said slowly. "Yah noona, you knew you shouldn't have done that either way, it doesn't matter!" I snapped at her. "Aish, I'm tired forget about it, I'm going to bed night guys" Donghae bid as he walked up the stairs to his room. Shin Hye just sat there looking down. "Noona go sleep" I instructed her, "Bu-", "NOONA!" I said getting mad. "Arasso good night to both of you" She said dragging her foot up the stairs. "I'm not in the mood to make you food anymore Jiyeonnie" I told her, "It's okay I can tell it's not the best time" Jiyeon told me with a smile. "Thanks, but you know you can sleep here if you want" I told her. "Aniyo, it's okay I'll go home but text me later okay?" Jiyeon told me with her eye smile. "Of course" I smiled back. I walked her to the door and waved good bye, "Bye!" I called out, "Bye oppa!" Jiyeon said giving me the victory sign. I chuckled, I closed the door and I immediately got a text message. 

From: Jiyeon
To: Baekhyunnie OPPA <3

See you tomorrow oppa <3 ~~^^

I laughed and responded

From: Baekhyun
To: Jiyeonnie(:

Yah, who said I'll see you tommorrow? :P

I waited for a while and surely she responded back quickly. 

From: Jiyeon
To: Baekhyunnie OPPA <3

WAEEEE?! OPPA!!!!! YAH!!!!

I smiled at her response.

 

From: Baekhyun
To: Jiyeonnie(:

I'm kidding :) Arasso see you tomorrow g'night, get home safely arasoo? If you see a ert you knee him! :P okay g'night Jiyeonnie <3

From: Jiyeon
To: Baekhyunnie OPPA <3

Okay Oppa :), and ofc I will knee him, and I'll hit him on the head with my purse HWAK! G'night oppa :))) <333333333333

I smiled and put my phone away. Once I got changed, brushed my teeth and all that, I laid in bed. When I laid in bed I thought about what Halmeoni said. I mean I know she cares about us a lot and she's very worried but....we can take care of ourselves. She can't keep bothering us. I looked at the picture of my family there was me, Shin Hye noona, Donghae hyung, Halmeoni, Umma, and Oppa. Umma and Oppa are on vacation in the Bahamas? i dont know but I do know they barely come home.I then immediately thought about what Halmeoni told me about those 3 people whose parents died recently, I bet they're sad, but it's okay right? They do have the large amount of money... money.....MONEY AISH THOSE ES THROWING MONEY AT ME? I MEAN LOOK AT ME, I ALREADY LOOK LIKE I'M A HIGHER STATUS AND THEY HAD THE NERVE?! I found myself pacing around the room. "Okay Baekhyun calm down, it's not like I'll ever see them AGAIN!" I said quickly going back into bed. I was tired, angry, and exhausted and I quickly fell asleep.

 

 

 

FIRST FANFIC DON'T HATE. DON'T BE A HATER :) BUT BE A SUBSCRIBER! haha so corny. BUT YEAH SUBSCRIBE PUHLEASEEE :) <3 be my symphonies :)