Ra Im's Fault

Second Confession ~ H I A T U S

Your POV

 

"Raim!" I keep on looking everywhere, but I can't still find that kid. It's already 5 pm and my shift is over.

I remember the last time when she was nowhere to find, and Minwoo found her playing near the cliff. I'm so worried so I decided to go there just to make sure.

I reached the place. But there's no trace of Raim anywhere. Instead, I saw a guy,  watching the sunset... But guests are not allowed in that area. I was about to speak but he noticed I was standing behind him, so he turn back. My heart skipped.

"P-Peniel?" he looked at me with an O_o face.

"You know me?" he asked.

"H-huh? I mean, of course I know you...And I think everyone does as well." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, I thought I'm not that popular here." I don't if he's being sarcastic or what.

"Uhm, s-sorry to disturb you but...guests are not allowed in this area." I said politely.

"Is that so?" he turn his head to where the sun sets.

"I didn't notice I came along here. It's been so long since I watched it. It calms my heart."

It calms my heart...

A part of an old memory came through my senses.

"H-how long?" those words just slipped out from my mouth.

Peniel only stared at me.

"Err, sorry if I'm asking too personal questions. Come, I will lead you back to the resort—" it's too late when I realized, as I turn back, I accidentally step on a rock and cause me to fell down. But instead of falling on the ground, Peniel was there...to catch me.

"That was close." he said. His face is too close to mine.

"S-sorry. I'm to reckless." I was about to stand up when I suddenly feel that pain on my ankle.

"O-ouch." I whispered.

"Ne? Is there something wrong?" Peniel is still holding my arms.

"No, i-it's just a mild sprain. I can handle this." I insisted.

"Aish, but you don't look like you're okay. C'mon I'll just carry you."

"Wait—" in just a second, he quickly lifted me.

"So where is your place? Or somewhere I can put you down. Where's the infirmary?" he asked while walking.

"What are you doing? P-Please put me down! People might see us in this condition." I was panicked.

"This place is too isolated. And besides it's getting darker so no one will see us." he said.

I sighed.

"You can just leave me there." I pointed out that bench beside the post.

"That's too far away from the hotel. You can't walk."

"But if you bring me to the hotel, everyone will see us." I look at him. I didn't notice that both of my hands are around his neck. I felt awkward.

"I can't leave you alone like this. Where do you live? I'll send you there."

"Peniel!" I'm shocked.

"Mwo? It's nothing. In fact, it's my fault. So it's my responsibility. By chance your house is just nearby? Or you also live at the hotel?"

I felt embarrassed.

"N-no...my grandma's house is just near from here."

"So, it's a deal." he smiled.

Seeing him like this, my heart is just shouting out loud.

I want to be with him.

 


 

Raim's POV

 

I want to cry. And at the same time I want to punch myself for being so stupid. I've lost my Sungjae photocard! It's the only Sungjae photocard I got out of all the albums Camilla unnie bought for me. I'm regretting that I brought it along my album because I thought I was going to meet Sungjae oppa today and I want his signature. And now I'm sobbing here in the corridor while searching for my precious photocard.

"Aigoo~ Where could it be? My precious Sungjae oppa..." I cried silently while walking, head down.

Suddenly I was bumped to this huge figure in front of me. I know I'm not looking on my way but my forehead was hitted.

"I'm sorry ahjussi!" I can't help myself but to cry and burst into tears because of the badlucks I had today. And I know Camilla unnie will scold me later when I get back home.

"Mwo? Don't cry! It's my fault. I'm sorry." he kneel down on the floor and held my forehead.

"Did it hurt?" he asked. And when I look up to him, I was stunned, and don't know what to do.

"S-Sungjae oppa?"