✪ Episode 26: Mind your own business✪

✪ Ouran Academy Host Club ✪

 

✪ Episode 20: Hide and Seek, Cat got your tongue?✪ - drama fluff romance you exo ouran - chapter image

 

✪ Mind Your Own Business ✪

images.jpg

After that horror house incident the girls all went home and each of them was escorted by the host club,since the boys clearly know that they were really at fault, The pairing went like this...
Sehun & Luhan + SunHan & Seojin
L & Zelo + Dillyn & MyungHee
Chansung & Chanyeol + Nana & Jihae

@2Chan's side:


"Was my costume really not that scary?" Chansung asked as he poutedly looked at Chanyeol who in turn just gave him a small nod.
"Uhmm..But I think it was cute.." JiHae said.
"Really?..but I wanted to be scary.."
"ah..there's the newly built cakestore!" JiHae said as she pointed outside the window.
"Where?!" Chansung's expression then began to lighten up at the sight of the newly built pastry shop which they just passed by. "Wanna go there next time.." He added as he looked at Chanyeol asking for a permission.
The other one nodded and just gave a small smile.

The driver looked at the rearview mirror and gave a soft smile, from his point of view he can see a newly wed couple with two kids rambling about cakes and stuff.
"Ne...Nana..why don't you and Chanyeollie talk?.." JiHae said as she noticed the awkward silence, and so did Chanyeol.
"You two should really talk.." Chansung said as he nudged Chanyeol, "we should keep quiet.." he added as he and JiHae continued to talk with ramdom flashcards and who knows where did they get it.
Nana and Chanyeol just stared at each other, not knowing what they should say or do, they both looked at the two who seemed so engrossed in what they were doing, and with that sight Nana smiled.
"You should smile more often.." Chanyeol said as he noticed the latter, "You're pretty when you're silent, yet you're beautiful when you smile.."
Nana was a little bit taken aback and continued to smile. And so did Chanyeol, its as if their silence speaks for them.
But at the Cake loving pair they looked at the two while they held the flashcards with the words ' Awkward' written.


@The Kim's side:

Zelo keep on staring at Dillyn which in turn found it awkward, while L looked at his brother.
"Hee...he's weird" Dillyn whispered at MyungHee's ear.
"Quit staring at her..you're freaking her out" MyungHee suddenly said making Zelo look at her.
"Why?..do you want me to only look at you?" Zelo cooed. "Sorry but, my eyes and heart is only for my brother.." He said as he once again pulled L towards him.
"Homos" Both girls said causing the two to break apart.
"You know what..
You really look like a dude..should I call you bro?" Zelo said as his eyes once again found Dillyn.
Dillyn looked at Zelo as she sighed deeply, "No, you can't call me bro, dude, or any random names, I may look like this but I assure you I can kill the lights out of you, so shut up." 
MyungHee smiled upon that thought of killing the lights out of the annoying one.
"Just forgive my brother, he's not always like this.." L said as he smiled at MyungHee, "I guess he just found your friend amusing.."
"Amusing? does Dillyn look like an entertainer that would entertain him or amuse him?" MyungHee retorted.

"You sound jealous.." L said in a low voice only allowing MyungHee to hear.
"I'm not, he's just plainly irritating and he gets on my nerves!" Myunghee replied in an equal volume.
"He gets on my nerves at times, but he's okay..when you get to know him.."
"Really?..enlighten me with that thought please.." MyungHee said as she smiled cheekily and so did L.
Little did they know that Dillyn and Zelo was already staring at them.

"What are you two talking about?.." Zelo asked as he inched closer and so did Dillyn.
"Just something that we call.." Myunghee answered.
"A secret..hahaha..." L added while he hi-fived his newly found friend that he really needs to enlighten.
"Are you sure that he's not planning anything bad?" Dillyn whispered at Myunghee's ear once again but the later just gave an intruiging smile.


@HunHan's Side:

"That was clearly your fault" SeoJin muttered as she ended the call that she made to the company.

"Unnie..who was that?.." SunHan asked.
"Just someone who a certain someone here bribed to use the entire school as his club's playground." Seojin answered as she glared at Luhan who was sitting in front of her.
"I clearly stated that.." Luhan tried to explain but he was cut off once again.
"Yada yada yada, blah blah. blah..quit it and don't talk to me." Seojin said as she looked at her phone and began looking for games as she plugged her earphones on her phone and listened to music.
Luhan in turn just kept quiet and did the same.

"Are they always like that?" Sunhan asked Sehun who is just smiling at what he just saw.
"Nope..well now it's a good thing that they are talking.." Sehun laughed, "They both have the mindset of an enterpreneur so..they basically is in the rivalry type of relationship.."
"Eh?..really?"
"Yep..well now..will you answer my question?..Am I still your prince?" Sehun asked as he minimized the distance between him and SunHan.
"Ah..eh..what does this thing do?" SunHan asked as she pressed some buttons inside the Limo.
"Ouch!" Sehun yelled as a mini gray table hit his knees.
"Sorry.."
"are you avioding my question?" Sehun asked again.
"No..I was young back then that's why I called you a prince.." SunHan said as she tried to break the topic when a tiny red button caught her attention, "Oooh..what does this button do?.."she asked as she reached for it while she stood up.
A opening then was seen on the roof of the limo, making Sunhan's eye widened as she saw the nightsky. She clearly wants to see the stars clearly so she immediately straighted and stood up, only making her hit her head at the unseen glass on the opening.
"Pabo, you should aslo open this.." Sehun chuckled as he also stood up and enjoyed the view with SunHan.

"Are you ok?" SeoJin & Luhan asked as they realized that SunHan really did bumped her head.
"Yeah..the stars looks pretty.." SunHan answered.
"Are you really sure you're ok?" Sehun asked, he knew it might've hurt even a little.
Sunhan just touched the area on her head that hit the glass, "I'm fine,..but it does hurt..but only a little..hehehe"
Sehun found this it cute, "Then let me take that little pain away.." Sehun said as he kissed the top of SunHan's head.


a/n: A short chappy..but I hope its ok..T_T
so here's the key note here..so read well ok..
If I update and my
Author's note is red that means I'm free, if it's blue/Teal that means I'm somewhat busy with work and school. Now my author's note is in Teal coz I'll be busy..I don't have an internet connection at the apartment and I need to go to an internet cafe to update..sorry about that..but when I update..I promise I'll make double updates or triple..Sorry about this..

-Jin