Old habits die hard

Old habits die hard

 

The scent of roses and the clattering of the keyboard greeted Donghae as he woke up, eyes blinking themselves open. He looked around the room. He saw blue wallpaper with cute teddy bear prints. The man turned his attention to the ceiling – he always loved staring at the ceiling – which was a painting of the sky on a sunny day. It always made him smile, giving him positive thoughts.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah! Eunhyuk-ah!”

 

Eunhyuk looked up from his laptop and smirked. “Do you want a kiss again?”

 

He teased, chuckling, turning his attention back to his laptop. Donghae loved the sound of Eunhyuk’s laughter, most especially if he was the cause of it. However, this time, he believes he doesn’t like how Eunhyuk pays more attention to whoever he is chatting to over the internet, even more the fact that this person made his Hyukkie laugh. He was the only one who should be able to make Eunhyuk laugh that way.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah!” he whined, this time with large hints of jealousy and annoyance in his voice. The sound of the laptop shutting down was heard for a few minutes before it was put away. Eunhyuk went to sit beside Donghae, smiling and kissing the man’s forehead.

 

“What is it hae-hae?” He teased, wrapping his arms around the younger. “Is my fishy jealous of Kangin-hyung?”

 

Donghae, after hearing Hyukkie’s statement, made a good impression of a fish, blushing in embarrassment at the revelation for a few seconds before snuggling Eunhyuk’s neck. Eunhyuk, in return, ruffled the man’s hair. He had always known Donghae’s obsession over him, it amuses him every time Donghae does it, makes him laugh at times. At first he thought it was just pity ever since he admitted on broadcast that he once had a crush on Donghae. But it seems Donghae grows fond of people who loves him, show him affection, another good trait of his. Donghae chuckled softly, hugging Eunhyuk tight against him.

 

“Good morning, my handsome monkey. How are you feeling today?” he asked, leaning up to kiss Eunhyuk’s cheek, smiling afterwards. Said man just smiled, hugging Donghae tighter. They stayed like that for a while, arms wrapped around each other even though Donghae was dating someone and Eunhyuk had a girlfriend. Old habits die hard.

 

“Hae” Eunhyuk huskily uttered, eyes lidded with lust as he pulled Donghae towards him. Said man, chuckled.

 

“Hyukkie…” Donghae wrapped his arms around the jewel boy’s neck and pulled him down a kiss. Both men held each other tight, tongues making love to one another. Donghae’s hand wandered and proceed to draw small soothing circles down Eunhyuk’s back. The jewel boy parted the kiss and looked down on his handsome fish. Donghae, ever impatient, flipped them over and proceed to kiss the man passionately.

 

Yep, Old habits definitely die hard.