Baek Jr.

Tricks

“Ah, what should I name you?” Kyungsoo fusses, lifting the golden-haired dog up from his lap to his eye level. Said man was obviously oblivious to the dark aura lurking in the shadows of the other side of the living room. Baekhyun cannot fathom how that thing could eat up all of his attention just like that.

“Baekhyun-ah, come here and help me name him!” And with that, he hauls his whipped to sit beside Kyungsoo, who blinks at him expectantly.

Right, a name. “Uh, Brownie?”

“I’m not naming my dog after something edible.”

“...”

“Does Baekhyunnie Jr. sound—“

Absolutely not.” I AM NOT WILLING TO BE BAEKHYUNNIE SR. TO THAT SLOBBERING MUTT.

“Why not? You totally look like Baek Jr.!” Baekhyun gasps, “You think I look like that pooch?”

“Don’t act so offended baby, Baek Jr. is really cute,” he says cooing at the dog.

And at that very moment, asdfghjkl was Baekhyun's thought process. Steam was practically pouring out from his ears and nose as he sulked, moving to sit at the opposite end of the couch. That dog did not deserve to be named after him, much less steal all of his Kyungsoo-time from right under his nose. His boyfriend was supposed to paying attention to him, not some stupid pup.

---

They end up naming the dog Kai because apparently it means dog in Cornish. Baekhyun doesn’t know what kind of language Cornish is, but he isn’t complaining because at least it’s not Baek Jr. anymore.

---

A week later and Baekhyun was ready to explode. He needed to get rid of that stupid puppy - and fast.

 

a/n: super short intro to warm you guys up for the chapters to come hehehehe comment and tell me what you guys think 

(edit) didn't realize the font wasn't all matching until i checked it again #oops