Visit

Dangerous Love

 

You woke up, finding yourself on the side of the bed. Looking at the familiar ceiling, *Where am I?* then sudden flashbacks came back. New house. Ji Yeon You and Kris. And now to the present.
 
You jolted your body sitting up and looking around the room to find no one around but the smell of bacon. (I didn't know what else to think of *wink wink*)
 
You grabbed one of Kris's shirts because you were to lazy and headed downstairs, feeling slight pain in your pelvic area. You peaked through the kitchen and saw Kris wearing a pink apron, while frying bacon?
 
You laughed, "Woah~ Well hello there, omma!" you sat down and stared at him one more time before laughing again.
 
Kris looked down at his apron, "It's pink. I should of wore the blue one, but that one was too small."
 
"Pali." you waited patiently.
 
Kris eyed you, "Are you wearing my shirt?"
 
"No~" you said sarcastically.
 
You could see Kris smirking even though his back was facing you, "And nothing's under that?" he said slowly.
 
You smirked along with him, "Want to come check for me?"
 
"I would.. but I like food better, remember?"
 
You chuckled, "I know."
 
"You know..." Kris's voice of tone dying down, "Ji Yeon came."
 
"That's what he said, Mwo!?" you mumbled the first part.
 
"Just now. She came... Haha very funny."
 
"Why was she here?" you asked, getting interested.
 
"To check on us. She said that she came last night.... and why does everything I say have to sound so dirty!?" Kris asked himself.
 
"Hmm... I'm thinking the same." you tapped your chin.
 
Kris spread out the breakfast on the dining table and both started digging into the delicious food.
 
------------
 
You stepped out of the shower, wrapped the towel around you and stepped into the room, "Woah!"
 
Kris was on the bed in a "model pose". So y, right? "Hey, babe." he smiled innocently.
 
"Annyeong." you walked away to the walk-in-closet.
 
Kris got up and followed you but you slammed the door in his face.
 
~DING DONG~
 
Kris whipped his head to the door and darted downstairs, "Yeobosayo?" he opened the door.
 
"Long time no see, oppa." Lin smiled, with Luhan behind.
 
Kris's mouth dropped, "Y-yeah. Wh-why are you here?" *Please don't blow up in front of me.*
 
"Can we come in... or..." Lin eyed him.
 
Luhan walked up, taking off his sunglasses, "Why don't you open the curtains. It's beautiful out."
 
"Oh so now you use that word." Lin told him.
 
"Come in." Kris moved so they could come in. Kris closed the door, heart hitting his ribs and sweat forming.
 
"Are you okay?" Luhan looked at him, "You're sweating."
 
"Sorry. RENA!" Kris yelled.
 
You came downstairs and smiled weakly, "Hi."
 
"Long time no see." Lin hugged you.
 
You and Kris locked eyes, thinking the same thing. *Should we tell them?* bur Kris shook his head no.
 
"How are you guys liking the house?" Luhan asked, looking around the house, again.
 
"The first day was fine." you smiled, *Not. There was a gun pointing at me.*
 
"Yeah. We came here to visit. Well she wanted to." Luhan eyed his wife.
 
Lin smirked at him, "You mad, bro?"
 
"Yeah.. we came here to visit. We're gonna hang out. Wanna come?" Luhan asked. Looking back and forth between you and Kris.
 
"No. Me and Kris... need to spend more time in the house." You wrapped your arm around Kris's arm.
 
Lin smirked, "Ah~ I see. Then let's go, Lulu." they both went out the door.
 
Your heart couldn't stop beating so hard and fast. *Why...*
 

What was your reaction?