All Gone

Dangerous Love

 

*Flash back*
 
Ji Yeon smirked as she cocked the gun, "Did you miss me, Rena?"
 
You swallowed the lump that was in your throat. You opened your mouth but closed it again, not knowing what to say, *I thought you were still in jail.*
 
Ji Yeon smirked playly like she read your mind, "You might've thought that I escaped.. but I didn't. Don't you remember? I come from a rich family."
 
Kris growled in his throat and glared deathly at her.
 
Ji Yeon sighed, still pointing the gun, "I know. If only looks could kill, right?"
 
Rena trembled in her spot, still being squished by Kris. She lightly pushed him to get off and they ended up both sitting down next to each other holding hands.
 
Ji Yeon sighed dreamily, "What love. Not."
 
*It's not like you've ever actually felt love before.* you wanted to say back to her, or you could be shot instead. But you stayed still.
 
"What do you want?" Kris growled, still throwing death glares at Ji Yeon's direction.
 
"Me?" Ji Yeon smirked, "I want you." she looked at you, then back at Kris. Not caring if you minded or not. She's the one with the gun.
 
"How did you get that?" Kris ignored the 'I want you' part and nodded his head at the gun.
 
"Oh this." Ji Yeon pointed it at Kris. You gasped. "I'm an expert at locks you could say. Nice safe Lin got you upstairs," Ji Yeon smirked, "And I'm loving the bed of roses."
 
Kris didn't care a thing about what Ji Yeon said, he just wanted for her to never come back. *I thought I put her to jail for life. Now her family ends up saving her? What a contract.* and yeah, he knows about the contract thing because Lin told him the day after the contract signing.
 
"So.. what will it be? Your girlfriend, or so called my bestie? Or, you?" Ji Yeon ily her lips at Kris.
 
Kris didn't twitch because it was nasty. He didn't want to a girl he hates. But for you he would, to save you life. "I'll do it."
 
Your eyes widen and you looked at him shaking your head, "No no no no."
 
"Yes." Kris hugged you and you sobbed. "Mian." he kissed your lips.
 
"I'm not patient so hurry."
 
Kris looked back at her and let you go, "Where?"
 
*Flash back gone*
 
Your breathing was shaky, you looked all over. *Where am I?* you woke up a few minutes ago and can't see a thing but light flashing only at you. Like in the movies where the main character is tied up to the chair in a lonely room in the center with bright light flashing only on the character.
 
But instead, you were hand-cuffed a sewer pipe. *Kris.. Kris?* you looked around but remembered that you couldn't see anything else. You sighed and sulked, "God, where am I?"
 
Kris furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around, worrying about you and about Ji Yeon about what she will do.
 
Ji Yeon eyed Kris's y body, "She's lucky to have you. Such a handsome man like you, girls can't resist it. What does she love you for? The looks?"
 
Kris grew mad, *No. We love each other by soul, for a very long secretive time.* he wanted to tell her, but instead he said, "Where are you taking me?"
 
Ji Yeon chuckled, "Just follow." they were outside. Ji Yeon had disguised herself, from her thick dark make-up to no make-up at all. Like when you see a really hot girl with packs of make-up and without their make-up they look ugly. That's what Ji Yeon looked like.
 
Kris growled, "Just hurry up."
 
"I know." they walked inside a building and came up to the front desk. The front person smiled, a girl, "How can I help you two?"
 
Ji Yeon smiled 'innocently', "My boyfriend here, want to take out a few 'won'" she eyed Kris.
 
Kris rose an eyebrow, knowing that she needed money but he was being forced to so he did. *For Rena.* he cleared his throat and smiled at the lady who melted, "Yes. Here's my credit card." he handed his card to him. She let him out his password and he took out all of his money like what Ji Yeon told him.
 
*Damn. But that's not all of my money.* Kris smirked. *And I work as a cop too.*
 
Ji Yeon said, like she could read minds, "And oh yeah. You're fired from your job."
 
"Mwo!?" Kris looked at her.
 
"Yeah. photo shopped a picture of you doing lots of drugs. You know police can't do that. So they called you and said that you're fired. Which that call was sent to my phone." Ji Yeon told everything.
 
Kris tried to keep calm, *My money, my job.. all gone. But I still have Rena and a house.*
 
Kris walked inside his house with Ji Yeon following behind and THWACK!
 
------------
 
Ji Yeon panted and dusted fake dust off her hands, "My work is done." she stared at the couple and walked away, *You can't escape now.*