D-6 | 2012/09/24

7 Days To Convince Lee Sungyeol

 

Day 2 — 2012/09/24
 
"Good morning Yeollie! Did you sleep well?", Sunggyu asked Sungyeol friendly at the next morning.
 
INFINITE was eating when Sungyeol joined breakfast.
 
Sungyeol mumbled something, but the elder wasn't bothered to ask more.
 
"What should we do today? The weather is nice, we can go -", the leader wanted to suggest nice activities, but the younger interrupted him.
 
"Kim Sung Kyu, you don't have to act like my best friend. Yes, you're my hyung after all, but whatever.. We're not that close anymore, so don't behave like this please", Sungyeol meant annoyed, "we've got schedule today anyway."
 
"Yah Lee Sungyeol! Don't you dare talking to your hyungs like that! Show a little more respect, you little brat! Get it?", Woohyun warned now.
 
Haha. WooGyu is real.
 
"Namu-ah, it's okay.. He needs time. Let him be", Sunggyu tried to calm Woohyun down.
 
"This is getting annoying", Hoya meant and left.
 
"Aish, these kids. Yah Dongwoo, tell Hoya that he must be finished at 11am!", Sunggyu rolled his eyes , "YAH LEE SUNGJONG WASH THE PLATES! HURRY UP!" With those last words everyone left in their room.
 
Sungyeol-ah... Why are you behaving like this?, Myungsoo thought.
 
___________________
 
 
"Okay guys, today is your summer stage, you'll play "In The Summer..". You have to look happy and joyful, arasso? Now get out", the producer of MBC ordered.
 
What an irony.
 
As soon as they finished their performance, they drove home again to rest, it was their last stage for this season now.
 
Sungyeol was laying on his bed and thought about his life and the whole world, when Sunggyu came in.
 
"We have to talk", Sunggyu meant shyly.
 
"First: Please knock if you want to come in. Second: I don't think that we have to", Sungyeol rejected him coldly.
 
"Yah, why are you acting like this? You're behaving like we're the evil ones. I don't get it", the elder's voice was increasing now.
 
Sungyeol - who was still laying on his bed - stood up and looked into the older's eyes. "You all - yes, every single member of INFINITE - hurt me a lot in the past and in the present. You just don't know it, because it became a habit."
 
The leader's expressure was shocked. "What are you talking? We're all like brothers, it's sad if you don't see it in that way..", he stuttered.
 
-"We're all like brothers? Haha, yes YOU are, but I'm odd."
 
He layed down and began to tell the leader with his eyes closed what happened three years ago:
 
"It was the 29th April 2010, we were shooting the dance version of "Come Back Again". It was night and cold, but we were still outside to finish this damn MV.
 
However, we sang live through the whole shoot and practiced many weeks ago. You knew that I was really exhausted, you knew everything since you were the leader – and because you were the leader you acted wrong towards me. At the beginning it was more like a little habit, I didn't mind it very much, but it became more hurting day by day. You always teased me with my ing owl face, my worse dancing and vocal skills. You always made jokes about me in front of the others, that's why the others hurt me too.
 
But the 29th April was even more worse, I failed some parts of the choreography and you had to warn me infront of the others with the words: 'If you're not getting better, I'll let you kick out of the band, owl face. Got it?'
 
 
Do you remember when I left for 2 weeks? I wasn't visiting my family, I went through plastic surgery for liposuction. I told everyone that I had a diet, but now you know the truth. And now again, Kim Sung Kyu.. Why? Why did you act like this?", Sungyeol told everything and waited for an answer. He waited for his answer for 4 years.
 
"I'm so sorry, Sungyeol-ah. I'm so sorry. I'm so...", the leader whispered and kneeled down. His face was buried in his hands, his voice was cracking.
 
"I just wanted to joke a little bit.. I never wanted to bully you.. Lee Sungyeol, forgive me, I'm really sorry", Sunggyu cried.
 
Sungyeol stood up again, staring at the bowing, more like begging, leader. He felt insecure and sad, but fine again, because he knew that the apologize of his hyung were came from heart.
 
"Sunggyu hyung, please stand up", he meant friendly and offered him a hand.
 
The leader's eyes were small, with tears filled watching the younger one how he smiled and began to hug the elder tightly.
 
"Psh, it's okay. I'll forgive you", he tried to calm Sunggyu down, because he heard how Sunggyu sneezed and whimmered.
 
"No, it's not. From this day on I'll protect you like a younger brother with my full heart", Sunggyu promised.
 
"YAH Kim Sung Kyu, you're my hyung after all", Sungyeol smiled and patted his head.
 
 
 
Myungsoo, who stood behind the door of Sungyeol's room to hear the full conversation, smiled and wrote something in his little book.
"Your endless anger can dissappear in sudden, when you see someone's tears. One chance more to stay. - 2012/09/22, 김명수"
_______________________________________
 
back with another update LOL. Since there are only 7 chapters for this story, I'll try to make the chapters longer. c: Uhm, I struggled a little bit with this chapter because of the language, but I hope you understood it! So, our nagging king began to bully our choding and Yeol went through many depressive time because of that.
But now Sunggyu is forgiven! Yay! Who will be the next? Even I don't know haha.
ah please help me~ which DVD should I buy? "That Summer Concert" or "Second Invasion"?