Chapter 1: The Prince's Neighbour

My roommate. The seduction.

 

In my school teaches a prince, Kim Jong In class 3-B. He's always is in the spotlight. All the girls walk by him, except me of course.
 
Girls: Look! this is Kim Jong ... he is so nice! ... He looks so mature, if our boys had been like he ... Ah, he's so cool.
 
He had some problems with my best friend. Soyou told him that she loves him, and he rejected her. She is shy, but I am not, and I will not ever forgive him for that.When I saw him in the corridor of the school, I tried to stop him and I  blocked the classroom door with my foot.
 
Dasom: I'm Kim Dasom from class 2-B. I am Kang Ji Hyun's friend, who now a week ago told you about her feelings to you.
 

Kai's memories:

Soyou: Keep this letter from  me. I'll be happy if you will accept and if you will read it.

Kai:I would feel uncomfortable if I will read the letter, so keep it for you .

 
Back to their discussion:
 
Dasom: You even had imagine how much courage she needed to say this to you?
Kai: Hah, That's what you wanted to say.
Dasom: It's was so hard to friends with her?
 
Kai leaned on my shoulder with his hand and grabbed my leg ...
Kai: Shut up. You piss me off. All this does not interest me.

He leaving  returned and told...

Kai: This relate to you, too. (He mean,  she did not fall in love with him.)
 
After school, I go along with Soyou home. I usually cannot bear the loss and start to get angry.

Dasom: I'm telling you, all beautiful boys are so bad. Oh, how much it disgusts me how he can be so rude?

Soyou: Dasom, why you so angry?

Dasom:But why you don't get angry?

Soyou: Wed already I do not care.

Dasom: Well, if you say so, it's fine.

Soyou: Hmm, if you wanted to enter the supermarket, now there are big discounts.

DasomAaaaa, yes! "Eggs for 28 woni"

Soyou: I guess it's hard to live alone

Dasom: Forget it, I have learned very easily.
 
We already say goodbye because we live in different directions.

Dasom: Come to visit me, next time.

Soyou: Only if you will prepare something tasty.

Dasom: No problems!
 
I went to the supermarket:
"Oho! and onions are on sale" O_O
 
Soyou: Daasom!...Thank You very much!
I looked at her and I quickly ran to her and hugged it:
Dasom: Love you Soyou,I am so happy that I  moved here to live. Love you.
Soyou: Yeah,yeah-yeah...
 
 When I got home, I started preparing something to eat.  Someone rang the doorbell.
" I suppose that is the host, or is Soyou. But I thought she will come tomorrow. "
 
Dasom: I cooome...!
 

After the door was hearing a voice:

Men: Hello !...I only I moved here !

Dasom: Nice to meet...

Kai stood at the door with a gift in hands. When I saw him, I slammed the door.

Dasom: Hooowww??

Kai: How stupid, I did not expect that you live near. It does not matter. Take my gift, and I go.

 
Next day, at school i told Soyou about my new neighbor.
 

Soyou: Kim Jong In? Your neighbor? wow what a coincidence.

Dasom:Oh, to die no other...Soyou?

Soyou: hmm?

Dasom:You sure you're okay?

Soyou: If i had feelings for him, I would be asked to help me....But once he refused me, I have nothing to do.

 
Although she told me that everything was fine, she was very sad. After school, I went home, and I started to do my homework.
I could not to not thought about what said Soyou.
"Soyou,  I hope you right that it's all good."
Then suddenly I started thinking to Kai, and the gift that he gave me.
"I do not knew he respect traditions. Although to shake hand with your neighbor is common."
Suddenly in his room heard some horrible noises. I quickly ran to his door and began to knock on the door assembly.
Dasom: Heeiii, are you ok?
 
He opened the door and seized me tightly, rather, he fell over me.
"How hard is he!"

Kai: I.....diee....food! 

Dasom: What?

 
It seems he was weak because it did not ate anything. I decided to cook him something to eat.
While I'm cooking, I started to ask him something.

Dasom:Why do not you done something to eat?

Kai: I'm busy. I'm working.

Dasom: So you and work?...You do not look like a man who would combine work with learning. 

Kai: Shut up!...

        Why you live alone?

I did not answer.  

He got up from the bed came behind me and put his head near my ear.
Dasom: Wh...What?
Kai: Interestingly, what you cook there.
 
"It managed to cook in such situation. He's too close."
Kai: At you, it gets really good.
Dasom: Really? 
Kai: Yeah...
Dasom: The secret is in practice. A year ago I cooked horrible.
                In first grade of high school, my parents had to move because of work, and of course I had to change my school. I did      not want to break up with friends, so I convinced them, me to stay and live here alone. We have not talked for a month. Yeah,   my dad is very stubborn.
 
"I feel that it's not interesting at all. I'm sure he is bored of my stories."
 
Kai: I suppose it was hard.
 " .....What?, He listened to me?..."
I finished cooking.

Dsom: I strived to prepare a balanced meal.....Well, I gotta go.

Kai: But you will not eat?

 

I agreed to stay. 

He tasted food, and suddenly stopped eating. He looked up at me, smiled, seemed happy.

Kai: Delicious!!!
 
I was shoked.
 
"Who was now? ... That was cute .... I see that he has some cute parts of character."
 
Suddenly he looked at me, and he noticed how I looked at him. I've turned my head quickly.

 

Kai: I suppose you hate me....so, it is easier for me....was not necessary to behave with me so severely. 

        Just, I do not like it when unknown girls tell me they love me .

Dasom:This is not a cause.

Kai: You always like to remove words. You are some gossipy. The girls do only problems.

Dasom: But if a girl would tell you directly and honestly about her feelings? You will refuse her, too?

Kai: That type of girls not exist.

Dasom:  Exist!!!

Kai: No...  

He said this with sadness.
"What happens to him...why he had such a facial expression??"
 
Next day at school, our eyes met and I have said hello, but he ignored me.
"What I talking. He's not at all cute."
I accidentally heard his conversation with a friend.

Friend: Wow, kai, I see you have good mood today.

Kai: Right, because I ate well yesterday.

 
"Ammm?..."
 
After school I went to the supermarket. I could not get the thought of the words of today's Kai.
 
"Maybe I should cook him something to eat today, too. .... Not. No ..... I have to think about Soyou's feelings ."
 
When I climb the home stairs, I heard some voices.
 
Girl I: He lives here, I saw how he got here. I'm sure.
 
Girl I: O! I see something there inside.
 
Girl II: Really?
 
Girl I: I suppose it is boring to live alone, can we wait him till he come?
 
Girl II: Interestingly, it will allow us to enter?
 
Girl I: Of course we'll allow.
 
Dasom: What uneducated !...I think it will be uncomfortable for him.
 
Girl I: Hey, how do you talk to us? ... Who are you? ... You live here?
 
Girl II: What kind of relationships do you have?
 
Dasom: Ammm...None...
 
Girl I: Haha...Then, do not pry into our business!
 
One of the girls grabbed my hair and started to yell at me.

 Gril I: Does your place, you're ugly.

Dasom: I try to help you idiot, I said once that he not going to like.

Girl I: Close mouth ugly. Get out of here.

Kai: Before you both you with your friend have to leave.

 
 
He came at behind me, he moved my hair aside and kissed me on the cheek.
Girls were shoked.......................Me too.
 
The girls left, without saying a word. He's invited me to his house.
 
Kai: Enter the house. You have blood on  forehead.
 
We entered the house. He began to treat my wound. We were silent.
 

Dasom: Hey?

Kai: Mm?

Dasom: What was that? (she ask about kiss)

Kai: Sorry, don't draw attention.. I did it without intention.

Dasom: I understand that without explanation.

Kai:I already said I was sorry..........Me just annoyed  their words. I think they are ugly,not you.

He prepares bandage.

Kai: I see you like to provoke fights.

Dasom: Who do you think, is responsible for this?

He smiled stronger.

Kai: You're right!

 
 

Dasom: I will cook some food, unless you're up against.

Kai: Cook, of course...!

"Something strange is happening to me."
Because of my thoughts, I was not careful to the stove. I made ​​a fire in his house.
 
Started sprinklers. He entered the kitchen.
 
Kai: Fire!...turn stove!!
 
The host was scared when he saw how was the room.
 

Dasom: Please Mrs, do not tell parents.

Mrs: But your father said that if I....

Dasom: If I will have any problems, They will take me from here.

Kai: I will pay for repairs............This is my room, so this is my problem, right?

Mrs: Yes , but.....to make repairs, it takes a long time, where will you live?

Kai: At a friend.

Dasom: But this friend will agree?

Kai: Well, that depends on you.

Dasom: A second....at "a friend", to who exactly?

Kai: To you, of course!