Sora o Daite Oyasumi

Manga Recommendations

Sora o Daite Oyasumi by Kyuugou

 

(AKA Embrace the Sky and Sleep) On the school rooftop rumored to be haunted by the ghosts of twins, Shuji Yashiro meets Roku Ichinose, a popular boy Shuji always thought of as belonging to a completely different social world. Unable to take his eyes off Roku’s face, Shuji takes his picture on impulse. The following day, while organizing old photos in the clubroom, Shuji finds a shocking photograph that unexpectedly brings his world a little closer to Ichinose's...  

Categories: drama, psychological, suicide, tragedy, school life,

Length: 2 Volumes, 9 chapters in all, ONGOING

Criticism: Thank you, love-ya for recommending! becAUSE JESUS CHRIST THIS IS NOT YOUR NORMAL FLUFFY . It's very dark and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like tragedies. Personally, I loved it--thought it was painstakingly interesting, tragically twisted, and very well thought out plot-wise. The way Kyuugou played out the story line was flawless as well as her art. A must read if you're masochist.

Reading LinksMangafoxMangaparkAnimeaMangago

 

edit; there was supposedly a movie based on this manga??? Itsuka no Kimi em? Not a 100% sure that's the movie... if you know anything about the movie please comment because I am dying to watch it now.