Wait

In the eyes of a dongsaeng

Third update this week, if you havn't read the others please go back and read them ^^


Baro’s P.O.V

The party Jinyoung had thrown last night had been a good one. Of course, I didn’t know that from the memories, but it had to be good considering how bad my headache was with this hangover.

I opened my eyes, squinting at the painful light that shone into my room through the blinds.

That’s when I heard it.

A light sobbing.

Wait.

Was that Sandeul?

I sat up slowly in my bed and peered over towards his, despite it making my head throb like mad. My suspicions were confirmed. Sandeul was buried beneath his blankets, just his eyes and nose visible, and from here I could see the tears rolling down his face and soaking the pillow.

“Sandeul?” I asked, my voice croaking a little. He didn’t respond, only opened his eyes and looked across at me, before rolling over. “Sandeul what’s wrong?” I asked again, this time standing up and walking over to stand beside his bed. “Hyung, stop crying and tell me what’s wrong ok. Did something happen? Did I do something?” I asked beginning to panic. I couldn’t remember anything from the night before, and maybe I didn’t want to after seeing him like this, had I done something bad?

“No.” He said between muffled sobs.

“Are you sure? I can’t remember what happened at all last night, Jung-Hwan what did I do? I don’t want you to be upset with me.”

“You didn’t do anything. It wasn’t you.” He said in a small voice.

“Then what happened?” I asked, genuinely wanting to know why he was so upset. ”Jung-Hwan, answer me.” I demanded when he didn’t reply.

Sandeul clearly didn’t want to tell me, and despite my bad headache, I was going to get it out of him. My throbbing head didn’t matter now, not now that I had found Sandeul like this. He was in pieces.

I climbed over him and lay next to him on the bed, tracing my fingers gently over his cheek.

“Why won’t you tell me?” I asked, “I love you, I want you to be able to trust me, and I want to help you when something happens, Sandeul I don’t like seeing you upset, it hurts me.”

With that I reached out to pull the blankets away from Sandeul, but he held them tightly to him, not letting me even see his pretty lips.

“Don’t.” He mumbled, the blankets muffling his voice.

“There’s something you’ve not told me.” I said, and when Sandeul didn’t reply, I knew that I needed to get something out of him.

I tried to pull the covers off again, but he just held on tighter, his eyes looking terrified at what I was doing.

“Don’t look so scared.” I said as gently as I could, pressing my lips to his forehead. “I’m not going to hurt you; I just want to know what’s wrong.”

 Sandeul didn’t reply so I grabbed the covers and pulled them hard. Immediately regretting it once I had. He pulled to covers back and buried his face in them to try and hide what I had already seen. Sandeul’s neck was covered in red, pink and purple hickeys, and it made me feel sick that one of us had taken advantage of him at his weak state.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I didn’t want him to. Please don’t hate me. I didn’t want him to do it.” He began to cry.

“Come here.” I whispered, pulling the covers down gently until Sandeul’s face was exposed. “I’d never hate you.” I whispered, taking him in my arms as I positioned myself on the pillow and covered us with the blanket.

Sandeul put his head on my chest and I began to gently his hair. I didn’t mind if he didn’t want to tell me what had happened just yet, I just wanted him to stop crying.

“I told him not to, but he was drunk, he didn’t even know what he was doing.”

“Who?” I dared to ask, part of me not really wanting to know the answer.

“CNU.” He mumbled against my chest, and I immediately felt anger boil inside me. CNU had made out with Sandeul even though he didn’t want him to? What was wrong with him?

“You should have shouted me, I could have helped you.”

“It was too embarrassing.”

“Really? Sandeul I know if he forced you to kiss him you’d be embarrassed, but if you just shouted me I’d have come to help you, you know that.”

“But he didn’t just kiss me!” He retaliated, and I immediately felt my eyes widen in fear. What was he trying to say? He didn’t mean- No. That couldn’t happen.

“Sandeul what do you mean?”

He didn’t reply, just buried his face into my chest and sobbed.

“You mean he did more?” I dared to ask, and I felt him nod gently. “How much more?” I put my hand on Sandeul’s trembling arm, which was lying across me.

“He... He made me have with him.” He said in a voice almost in audible.

“He did what?” I asked, doing my best to keep my voice low and not shout. Had I heard him right? CNU him? “He you?” I asked, my voice drowned in disbelief.

“Don’t Baro- Don’t say it like that.” He cried.

“Like what? It’s true!”

“But- It sounds so-”

“I don’t care what it sounds like Sandeul; it’s the truth isn’t it? He you!” I exclaimed, not wanting to be too loud and scare him, yet at the same time, he needed to admit to what had happened to him, even if he was scared or embarrassed. “Why didn’t you stop him?” I finally asked after a moment of silence.

“I tried, I just felt so weak and helpless, Baro I’d just been let out of hospital, I’m still not feeling perfectly well from that, and I didn’t know what to do. I kept telling him to stop, but he carried on, saying I wanted him to and that I was going to enjoy it and that I liked it and things.” He mumbled, going on and on as he cried.

“I just wish you had shouted me, I would have come, I would have helped you. He wouldn’t have hurt you.” I said quietly, tangling my hand in his hair and pressing my lips to his head.

“It was too humiliating Baro, I didn’t want to tell you anyway.” And with that he pulled away from me and rolled over.

“You didn’t want to tell me?” I asked, leaving over him to try and see his face.

He didn’t reply, but I noticed him shake his head a tiny bit.

“Why not Sandeul? Why didn’t you want to tell me?” I put my hand on his arm and did my best to soothe him by it gently.

“It was embarrassing and I thought you wouldn’t believe me. Men don’t get Baro, they’re strong and they can fight people off, that kind of thing doesn’t happen to them, they’re strong enough to sop it. I didn’t, I’m not a man Baro, I’m too weak to be a man. I’m just shallow and pathetic.”

“Don’t you dare.” I found myself yelling at him, grabbing him by the shoulders and pinning him down to the bed so that I could look into his eyes. “Don’t you dare talk about yourself like that. Men do get , just as much as women do, but because they’re men, they won’t admit it. Don’t you dare ever call yourself shallow and pathetic, because you’re not.” I said, keeping my voice firm, hoping that this would get the message across.

“I feel it though.” He said in a small voice as more tears began to roll down his face. “I feel so used and dirty and pathetic.” He choked out, and I could feel my heart break just seeing him like that.

I didn’t say anything this time, just helped him to sit up a little, doing my best to ignore how much he was wincing. It must have really hurt him. I put my arms around him and he rested his head against my shoulder as I gently rocked him soothingly.

Sandeul’s body was warm, and the skin on his was silky and soft against my hands, and I couldn’t help feeling relaxed myself just from trailing my hands up and down against his skin.

“If anyone should feel bad about this, it should be CNU and me, him for doing such a horrible thing to you and me for not helping. You don’t know how much I wish I could have been there to help you. I hate seeing you suffer like this.” I sighed, pressing a gently kiss to the top of his head. “I love you Hyung, and when you look so upset it kills me, it really does. I promise I’ll take better care of you in future.”

I hadn’t let CNU get away with doing this to Sandeul, by all means, no. But the last thing he would want right now is me shouting about how much of an he is for doing this to him.

“Sometimes it feels like you’re my hyung.” He sighed, loosening his grip on my waist and just resting lazily against me, wiping his tears away with the back of his hand. “You take too much care of me, it should be the other way round, I should be the one looking after you. I am older than you after all.”

“Why does it matter who’s taking care of who? I love you and I want to protect you.” I paused. “That’s all there is to it.”

“But still...” He trailed off, leaving us both to an empty silence before he finally broke it again. “I’m thankful to have you Baro.” He said, his voice only just audible. “I wouldn’t even be here right now if it weren’t for you. I really owe you for what you’ve done for me, and I don’t know how I’m ever going to be able to pay you back for everything you’ve done for me.”

I paused to think, of course, he didn’t need to do anything to pay me back for anything I had done for him, I had done it because I love him, and I knew that if it were the other way round he would have done exactly the same for me. Though it couldn’t hurt to make one little request.

“There is one thing I know that you could do for me.” I began slowly, and Sandeul looked up at me with wide eyes, waiting for my request. “I want you to answer a very important question for me.” I smiled slightly, tilting my head to get a better look at his face and I wiped away the tears that were still on his cheeks. Thankfully though, he had stopped crying now.

“What’s that?” He asked hesitantly.

“Would you be my boyfriend?”

 

CNU’s P.O.V

I woke up to the painful bright light falling in through my open curtains and I immediately covered my eyes with my hand to stop it.

Jinyoung had thrown a party last night for Sandeul. I must have been good if my head was hurting this badly, though sadly I couldn’t remember a thing that had happened.

 

Sandeul’s P.O.V

“Would you be my boyfriend?”

I looked up at Baro wide-eyed. Had he really just asked me that?

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to; don’t feel like I’m forcing you into anything. I just wondered.” He lowered his head and I noticed a tint of pink blush crossing his cheeks.

“I-” I began, but Baro cut me off.

“You said that I made you happy, in the hospital remember, and you make me happy too Deullie, I just thought that if we were together, we would be able to make each other happy. You’re special to me Jung-Hwan, and when you kissed me, I knew it was you I wanted to be with; I knew I was in love with you and I knew that I wanted to be with you forever. If you don’t feel the same way, I understand.”

I sat staring at him for a while. Was he crazy? He thought I didn’t love him? Though saying that, I had never really thought about it. Of course, me and Baro had become closer, but I had never considered being with him until I woke up to that speech in hospital. When his words made my heart clench like that, I knew that I had feelings for him. They might have been buried deep down within me, but they were still there.

“Of course I will.” I said after a small while, breaking into a smile, something I hadn’t done for as long as I could remember.

“You will?!” He asked, disbelief evident in his voice as he turned to me wide eyed.

“Yes.” I said, unable to help the smile that was spread across my face.

Granted, my life at the moment was pretty terrible, after everything that had happened recently, having Baro as my boyfriend was sure to change everything – for the better. I just knew it.

My life was going to be happy again.

“Why are you crying?!” I asked, beginning to panic that I had said something wrong when I noticed the tears begin to glisten in Baro’s eyes, despite the huge and adorable grin on his face.

“Because you’re smiling.” His words came out as a mixture of a laugh and a sob. “I can’t remember the last time you smiled. Jung-Hwan you’re smiling!” He squealed, putting his hands on either side of my face. “Oh my God, I forgot how beautiful you looked when you smile. You look so...” He trailed off and all I could do was sit there staring into his intense brown eyes as I waited for him to finish his sentence. “Perfect.” He concluded, still grinning at me.

“Oh Baro don’t.” I said frowning. “You’re being all fluffy and romantic with me. I didn’t sign up to this.” I shook my head playfully.

Baro’s happy expression disappeared and was suddenly replaced by a glare, just as playful as my own. We sat there staring at each other for a few seconds, trying to keep our frowns on our faces. Baro’s lip was twitching, and I sensed that he was about to lose, and before I knew it, we had both burst out laughing. Not just at our playful frown fight, but also at the fact that now we were together, both of us knew that things would be better, and I could speak for both of us when I say that it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I truly felt like he was going to be there for me now. I wouldn’t have to face anything alone again. I would always have Baro there with me now.

 

Baro’s P.O.V

I took Sandeul to the kitchen and made him some breakfast and got him some painkillers when I noticed him wince as he sat down.

“I’ll be back in a bit.” I sighed, turning to walk to CNU’s bedroom.

“Where are you going?” He asked, and I turned to look at his wide eyes.

“I know he was drunk, but he’s not getting away with it that easily. I need to talk to CNU. He needs to know what he’s done to you.”

“He won’t remember doing it.”

“That doesn’t matter, he needs to know what he did and how bloody wrong it was.”

“But it’s so humiliating.” Sandeul replied, lowering his head and stirring his spoon around in his soup.

“Just trust me ok.” I forced a smile and didn’t give Sandeul another chance to object before I disappeared through the door.

 

CNU’s P.O.V

I laid there in bed for a while, just in that stage between sleep and awake. That place where you can stay there for hours and leave feeling either refreshed or even more tired than when you went in.

“Dong-Woo.” I heard a deep voice at my door, and I turned to look at the person who had entered. Baro.

“Morning Baro.” I smiled, sitting up in bed, however, when I noticed Baro’s serious expression, I knew that something wasn’t right.

“What the did you do it for?!” He hissed, slamming the door shut behind him and storming over to me. What was he talking about? What had I done?

“Do what for?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“Don’t you dare ing play all bloody innocent with me.” He spat. “You know what you did!”

“I-” I began, but he cut me off.

“You Sandeul.”

As soon as the words left his mouth everything seemed to freeze. He was accusing me of doing what?

“I didn’t-”

“Of course you bloody did!” He yelled. “I woke up to him crying this morning and if you want proof you just have to look at those hickeys dotted across his neck. The poor guy was in pieces! You best watch yourself in future, and you best ing apologise to him good. You know I want to kill you right now don’t you, but with everything he’s been through, I’m not planning on causing any more trouble in this house. I just want it to end.” And with that he turned to leave.

“You’re not joking are you?” I hesitantly asked.

“Why the would I joke about something like this?” He hissed, turning round and throwing me a glare.

I lowered my gaze and just sat there for a while trying to comprehend what my drunken self had done. I had Sandeul?

 

Sanduel’s P.O.V

“Sandeul?” A voice appeared at the doorway of the kitchen and I looked up to see what he wanted. Why was he even here? He didn’t really want to talk to me did he? Not after what he had done to me. “Baro told me what I did to you.” He said after clearing his throat.

I felt my face flush as he said that and I looked back down at my half eaten bowl of soup.

“I was so drunk I wasn’t even myself anymore. I didn’t even know what I was doing, and I didn’t remember it at all this morning. I’m so embarrassed that I did that. You probably still remember everything, and I don’t blame you if you hate my guts now. I just wanted to apologise. Sincerely. I’m so sorry Jung-Hwan. I don’t expect you to forgive me. Just please understand I had no idea what I was doing. I didn’t intend to hurt you in any way at all, and now I’ve done one of the worst things possible.-”

“It’s ok.” I cut him off not needing to hear any more.

I was certain he wouldn’t do it again, and before now, I’ve heard stories about CNU being drunk. They weren’t nice ones, not at all, but they showed that he really isn’t the same person when he’s drunk.

CNU’s eyes widened at my hasty response.

“I had a lot to drink too, my memory of what happened last night is there, but it’s pretty vague. I don’t want any more trouble. With anything. I’ve been through a lot. I don’t need any more trouble. You can forget it ever happened and move on CNU, but I- I have to live with what you’ve done to me. I hope you don’t think it’s weird, and I hope you understand, but for me to get through it better, I just want you to act like it never happened. Ok?”

He sighed and looked down.

“Alright, I just want you to know how sorry I am that’s all.”

“I’ve said it’s ok. You know, I think you should throw a party, like an apology, but just so you can see you don’t have to get faced drunk to have a good time.”

“That’s a good idea, we could have it tomorrow?”

“Of course.” I forced a smile, knowing that this was the best way to get through it. “I’m looking forwards to it already.” I was. I knew that this time it would be different.


Yey^^

Isn't Badeul cute?!

Some of you were giving me hate last chapter. Guys please don't. Feel free to pm me with hate messages, unsubscribe, down vote if you have to, but really I think if you don't like it just stop reading, there really isn't any need to be rude about it.

I hope that this chapter has cheered you up, and if you have any complaints as to why CNU isn't locked up, just wait. Gongchan adressed that subject next chapter ^^

Anywayyyy.... Shall I update again tomorrow or the day after (Baro's birthday!!!! yey!!!!) It's up to you... update wednesday or Baro day? I don't mind ~

So I think that's it for all the sad... though there is still going to be a lot of drama ^^

Here is the teaser image ~ Yes that's Gongchan's on it.