2 Meeting four of them

The Subtle World [HIATUS]

Here it is! Long chappie ahead! ENJOY!

___________________________

I was already infront of my house. I took the keys out of my bag and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open and got in.

As i closed the door behind me i took off my shoes. Slowly i started walking forward checking every corner of the living room while making my way to my room. I was already in front of my room. I placed my hand on the doorknob but suddenly i heard something, like a glass breaking or something like that. I turned around as fast as possible but i saw my cat walking on the shelves. I looked at the floor and saw my family portrait on the floor with the glass shattered. Shards of glass were everywhere.

I carefully walked to the cat and took it in my hands.

''nappeun Mimi, what were you even doing up there?'' I scolded even tho i knew that it couldn't understand anything what i was saying. I placed Mimi on the couch and bent down on my knees to pick up the shards that were scattered all around the family portrait. I took the portrait in my hands and looked at it. I smiled and then placed it on the coffee table that was behind me. I took all the shard in my hand and then went to throw them away. I took my cat and went to my room not bothering to check if there are anymore shards scattered around the area.

I went to my bed where my laptop was already placed. I placed my cat down on my bed and then took my laptop in my hands. I pushed my self into a comfortable sitting position while my back was resting against the headboard. I opened my laptop and went to search something, anything that i could find about any lady who wears a bloody wedding dress and is actually just appearing behind you even before you say cookie.

First i typed 'Lady in a bloody wedding dress'  Then there was pretty much nothing that i found but then i typed in 'Ghost in a wedding dress'..

That was it, i found it what i was looking for. There were many links about a ghost who was wearing a bloody wedding dress. I klicked the first  link that seemed to catch my attenttion. It happened to be some kind of blog about this thing or whatever it is. I started reading it.

'I dont know if this is ture or am i just hallucinating... But sometimes i feel like there is something following me and everytime i'm alone and get this feeling... I just see it. I feel like i'm going crazy but recently i was doing some research about this woman who just appeared out of the thin air. Well for now on.. I'm just going to tell you what i found about it...

There was this Chinese-Korean woman, Wang Jae. She was supposed to get married with a Chinese man who was known foe what kind of evil things he did to people. In other words she got into an arranged marriage witth some kind of lunatic who wanted to kill her... Few weeks before she was sent to China to get married to this lunatic, she got her wedding dress. She was left alone to try the dress, she indeed wore it but after that she tried to kill herself because there was literally no other way to get out of that marriage but she didn't die, she was just horribly hurt and some people said that after marriage she got killed by her own husband and she swore that she will not rest until she has gotten her revenge.

A-Chinese-Bride-and-her-groom.img_assist

I had also managed to fing you a picture of them after they got married. The guy killed her right after the picture was taken..'

I finished reading it but it somehow felt like i knew this story from before. I was too engrossed studying the picture on the website to notice that my cat was missing until i heard glass shatter again. I closed my laptop and stormed out of the room to the living room there where the shattering sound was coming from again.

I looked around panicked that something has got inside the house but there was nothing except Mimi Being on the coffee table sitting next to my family portrait. I felt like something was behind me but i just couldn't turn around. Suddenly i felt arms wrapping around my waist and everything just went black.

-

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head and i felt dizzy. I was lying on something soft but i couldn't recall anything about going to bed or taking a nap. I looked around and the lights were pretty dim so it made it harter to figure out where am i. I looked down to see where am i lying and it was a bed, not my bed to be exact. I didn't remember anything about going anywhere or sleeping in some other place than my own bedroom.

I heard some bickering outside of the room where i was. I got up from the bed where i happened to be and looked around until i spotted the door. I walked to it and slowly tried to open the door to see where i am but no, it didn't budge. I pressed my ear against the door to hear what are those people in there bickering about.

''But gege.. I couldn't do it!'' I heard some guy say. Couldn't do what? I wondered.

''WHY? Why couldn't you do it?'' I heard someone else say.

''We shouldn't have sent you there do do it in the first place if we knew this would happen!'' A third voice appeard.

''Aish.. But gege! I couldn't do it!.. There was this lady covered with blood following her from a far but when i decided to do what i was supposed to do it appeared right behind her and then she turned at she saw it and she freaked out and later she left and the lady appeared again and again after she got to the graveyard!'' The first voice was now talking very loudly.

''Fine.. We'll see when she wakes up..'' The third voice said.

Suddenly i heard footsteps coming towards the door. I walked backwards until the door opened and i gasped in horror but it revealed four guys. One of them was the guy who told me to stay away from the creepy lady. The baby faced guy walked towards me and stopped right in front of me.

''Sit'' Was all he said. I obeyed and sat on the bed, i was afraid of the things he could do to me if i didn't obey. He sighed.

''What did you hear?'' He asked looking at me. I gulped.

''Where am i?'' I asked.

''Anser me and you'll get your answer'' He said sternly. I gulped before talking.

''N-nothing..'' I stuttered ''Where am i?'' I asked again because i didn't get my answer.

''You're in...'' There was a pause before he continued. ''You're in our house..'' He mumbled.

''Why? How did i get here? and what did you do to me?'' I asked while standing up.

''Calm down we can explain and we did not do anything to you'' He answerd. ''Now sit and we're going to explain it to you'' He ordered and i sat on the bed waiting for them to tell me what exactly happened. The rest of the guys got in and the baby faced one and the guy wo told me to stay away from the lady sat on the bed. Two others were standing in front of us.

''What did you think happened?'' Tha baby faced one asked.

''I... I dont know... First i saw a lady that was covered in a blood and then him..'' I pointed at the guy sitting next to the baby faced one and continued. ''..I got out of the building and was walking home then the lady appeard again and i ran somewhere that happened to be the graveyard and the lady was there too and then he came..'' I said pointing again at the guy sitting next to the baby faced one.

''Then i got home and my family portrait fell on the floor and then something else fell on the floor too and then i woke up... here?'' I finished pointing at the bed. The guys exchanged glances and the first one to speak was no other than the baby faced one.

''Uhmm.. Can.. Can you describe that lady you were talking about?'' He asked and i nodded.

''She... She was wearing a wedding dress and it was covered with blood.... Her hair was messy and she hung her head down so i was un able to see the face until i got to the graveyard where that guy next to you appeared.. Pulling me into a forest and... Telling me to stay away from that... That lady..'' I finished looking at them with scared eyes. I sighed and after that all eyes were on me.

''How did you exactly see her?'' Someone else asked this time, a guy who kind of looks like Lee Taem from SHINee... (A/N Lol i dunno how do i just describe his looksXD) I sighed again.

''I.. I have this... i have a sixth sense.. I can see the world of demons, ghosts and all those kind of things, i can see the subtle world and i'm afraid that if i tell this to someone else exept you guys.. because when i first saw him..'' I pointed at the guy next to the baby faced guy. ''He had this aura.. a very weird aura around him.. Like you guys..'' I mumbled the last part. They all looked at me in confusion and sighed in unison. The guy who kind of looks like Taemin of SHINee Grabbed the baby faced guys arm and went to the corner of the room. He was whispering him something that i couldn't hear.

Soon they came back and the baby faced guy sat back where he was sitting before the other guy dragged him to the corner. He sighed.

''Wh-what king of a-aura?'' He asked completely nervous while stuttering.

''Some kind of.. Innocent but then again... Devilish....'' I mumbled and looked down.

''I think we should tell her... Besides its not gonna take her long to find out'' The guy who was standing next to the guy who looks like Lee Taemin said.

''Rest of them nodded and the guy started speaking again.

''We... We were supposed to... umm.. kill you at first but then Tao over here begged us not to do so, so we didn't kill you.'' He said.

''K-k-kill me?'' I asked getting more scared than i was before. I stood up and i looked at them all. My eyes widened in horror and i begun walking backwards but then i bumped into something and noticed that that guy who looks like Lee Taemin isn't there anymore. I looked up and then saw him.

He slipped his hands around my waist and and then whispered.

''Don't be scared, i couldn't even kill you because there is something about you so i just cant'' My eyes widened even more and then i pushed him away and asked.

''How did i get here and how can i get back home?'' I was scared, not because i was with four guys in one room but because they were all demons who needs to kill me.

''Relax and you wouldn't want to go home at night or would you?'' That Tao guy said.

''NIGHT!'' I gasped. ''What if my roommate is looking for me?'' I said. They all looked at me and then sighed again.

''Your handwriting is very easy to copy, i left her a note on the coffee table saying that you went to your parents house for the night.

''YOU WHAT!? HOW? WHEN?'' I begun yelling at him for doing that. The baby faced guy put his hand over my mouth so i would stop yelling at the guy who looks like Taemin from SHINee.

''Chill woman, will you?'' He said. ''We all have diffrent powers, we're the only demons that have powers. Kai over there knows how to teleport, thats how he got you here when we were supposed to kill you because Tao over there couldn't do  it but now when i saw you.. I couldn't do it myself neither and you can call me Luhan'' He smiled and took his hand off my mouth.

''What are your powers?'' I asked them starting to be curious.

''I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay and my power is healing'' He said smiling. He has a pretty cute dimple.

''Mine is stopping the time and i'm Tao'' He said and then smiled a little. I nodded.

''As you know already mine is teleportation and i'm Jongin but call me Kai'' He said then sat on the bed. I nodded.

''Mine is telekinesis'' Luhan said smiling. Wow that guy is cute.

''So that means you can read peoples minds?'' I asked him. He nodded.

''But there is something about you so i can't do it to you, it might be because i have that sixth sense thingy..'' He said pouting.

''Guys i almost forgot about the others!'' Lay screamed jumping up and down.

''Gosh calm down Lay we're just gonna keep them out of this room until tomorrow morning when Kai can teleport her to her house'' Luhan said.

''Why me?'' Kai asked raising his hand.

''Because you're the only one who can do the teleportation'' Luhan said in a matter of fact tone.

''But what if she faints again?'' Kai asked and my eyes widened.

''I fainted?'' I asked looking at him confused.

''You did but now sleep and in the morning i'll just get you there'' He said getting out of the room following Lay and Tao.

''For now sleep and in the morning Kai will teleport you to your house... Well keep the others out of this room and now night'' Luhan said and got out of the room. I sighed and got under the blanket. Well what can i do.. Hope that they wont kill me? But what is it about me so they cant kill me? And how many of them are there? I tought and then fell asleep.

____________________

Too fast? I dunno but i just felt like writing it like this...

COMMENTS AND SUBBIES ARE LOVED!

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!