Let me.

I'd rather...

It was as I planned. Cooking together and just enjoying each other's presence. Also behind all that I have a mission to complete, that is to erase all this problems I kept. The food is cooking on the stove and the rice is also still in the rice-cooker so we decided to watch a movie first. 

"Oppa." I suddenly said, seeing a grin starting to form on his lips.

"Neh?" he smiled.

"Jiyong had you do your hair, did he?" I snuggled towards him as he had his arm around me.

Youngbae's POV

"Y...yeah. Well, it is his music video." I stammered unconsciously, feeling her hot breath around my neck.

"Hmm. Figured. And I guess, he also had stuffs waiting for you just so you could end practice much later." she sighed, grazing her lips on the side of my neck.

"Y... You're saying he has something to do with that?" I asked, causing her to look at me.

"You have no idea do you." she chuckled.

"....." I hung my head and rubbed my nape. A habit I caught on when I get nervous.

"So you do." she said as though she had read my mind.

"I.. I just thought.. You dated him before and I heard you both had a lot of fun. So..." I sighed and looked at her, feeling guilty.

"Youngbae.. I did enjoy him. But that was just for fun. I realized my mistake and promised myself to quit that habit. Then I found you, perfect for a stable and mature relationship. Did I give that sort of image? A wild ?" her eyes began to tear. It was a sight because throughout the years that i've known her. She wasn't the type of person to cry over someone. Was I the first to make her cry?

"You know what Youngbae. If you see me that way, then I am. So I better go back to that son of a Jiyong. Is that how you want it?" i watched as she stood up and reached her phone.

Damn it Youngbae. Say something! Don't just watch her slip away from you again. Dong Youngbae!

"Wait." I stood up and walked towards her.

"This look. If it does disturb you, i'll have it changed. But what I have for you inside. Is all you need to see." I took her phone and slid it across the room. She let another tear flow down her cheek as I cupped her face. 

"I love you girl. And you better know it." I said in a low mutter.

"I always did." she whispered and attacked my lips, it was passionate and all in a kind of way that she's never did to me before.

Her tongue slid inside my parted lips, guiding mine towards hers. Something I have never experienced before. That didn't stop when she starts to rub my crotch, in a agonizing pace. A grunt slipped out from my lips as she smirked through the kiss.

"Let me show you. How much I love you." she gave another peck on my lips and an innocent smile appeared.

She lowered herself down and grazing her fingertips on the way down. Blood is already rushing to my face and my manhood. I tried to stop her but my mouth just wouldn't do what my mind tells it. Neither is my body. They reacted to every one of her touch and she knows that. Well she kinda expected it. What do I expect from Jiyong's ex-girlfriend? Who cares, right now she is my girlfriend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't do the ;______; failed...

but here's a taeyang gallery instead. I'm so sorry for disappointing you people. Silent or not silent..

(Here's youngbae jr and youngbae daddy)

(SO..............)

(SUBSCRIBE AND CHECK OT MY OTHER YOUNGBAE ONESHOTS OKAY?)

(ANNYEONG~)