My Heart is Yours

My Heart is Yours [ONESHOT]

Hanna admires Dongwoon so much but Dongwoon always ignores her. Hanna has a friend namely Yong Junhyung. Whenever Hanna is broken hearted 'coz Dongwoon dating with other girls. Junhyung is always there on her side and comforts her.  Dongwoon has a heart disease and He will die if there is no heart donor. When hanna heard about that. She always feels weak and always bursting in tears.

ONE MORNING...

When Hanna is walking alone at the corridor, Someone shouted her name She turned to look back. and she sees Dongwoon after her. She was so shocked and got freeze.

 

" Hi, Hanna? How are you? "  he asked with a sweet smile

" Uhh. ehhh.. I'm goo-ood~ "  I said with a blush

 

On that day, Dongwoon and Hanna got closer and everyday passed they got more and more closer to each other. Hanna forget Junhyung. She didn't notice that Junhyung is not around for almost a week . When Hanna is Fixing her things on the Locker room, She saw something on her diary.  she pulled it out and It was a letter from Junhyung. She quickly read it..

" Dear Hanna,

              How are you? I know you're not seeing me around for a week. Do you miss me? I know you're not. hahahaha.. Hanna.. I want you to know my real feelings for you. I LOVE YOU Hanna more than myself. I Hate seeing you crying because of Dongwoon. Always take care yourself. Don't forget that I'm always on your side..

PS:

I want you to visit me in my house. I will wait for you there.

                                                                                                              Your loving friend,

                                                                                                                      Junhyung   "

 

Hanna quickly went to Junhyung's house and when she already there. She was wondering why many people is in there and they wore white clothes and whimpering. When she is about to enter the house she saw a coffin but she ignored it. Hanna tried to look around for Junhyung but he is not there. She saw Junhyung's mom and asked where is Junhyung. Junhyung's mom point the coffin Then, Hanna suddenly felt nervous. She walks nearer towards the coffin and when she saw who was the one laying on it. Tears fell down on her face. It's Junhyung. Hanna lost her consciousness.

AFTER 1 HOUR

Hanna's consciousness is back while she was laying on the bed of Junhyung's mom. Hanna ask Junhyung's mom what was the reason why Junhyung died.

" He died because he do suicide then I saw a paper on his palm and he said that he wants to give his heart to the one who needs it " Junhyung's mom said

Hanna tried to searched the one who received the Heart of Junhyung and that was Dongwoon.

Hanna cried so hard when she knew that. While Hanna walking on the road her full body was shivering.

" Now I know, What was the reason why dongwoon suddenly act like that because Junhyung's heart is in him." Hanna's POV

 

MONTHS PASSED...

Hanna never missed Junhyung 'cuz she knows wherever Junhyung was. He is always on the side of hanna. Though she don't see Junhyung physically but whenever she 's with Dongwoon, She still feels the presence of a friend who gave his life for hanna to be happy.

" Junhyung, Your always in my heart "

                             -Hanna

_________________________________END____________________________________