9th Story

Shinhwarella

Finally, i can update the next chapter. ffiuhh. :D Please gives many loves despite it many grammar mistakes.

 

After Dongwan disappear to i-don’t-know-where-because-he-always-like-that, i laying my back on grass again. The noise from the front of house can’t disturb me to enjoy my leisure time with today’s good weather plus no yelling come from my stepmother. I start to close my eyes again when i hear Gomdori barks non-stop to my ear. I open my eyes and see him jump beside me. I sit down finally, and he my hand.

“Ok, ok, i stand up now, Gomdor-ah,” i stand up and pat my butts to get rid the grass left on my pants, “Now what?”

Gomdori run towards the house. I scratch my head and start to follow him. What the hell is this dog want?

We arrive at the kitchen and i can hear several people talking in the living room. Well, maybe it’s just my stepmom’s guests who want to order nuts again. Gomdori push my legs, he tries to make me see the living room, i guess. I take him from the floor and put him on my embrace.

“No, no, no, Gomdori, we can’t disturb the business. Let’s go to my room, i have several new bones for you.  You must be happy,” I’m about to start my step to my room when Gomdori struggling strongly to release himself from my embrace. I do it. Now, Gomdori jumps surround me and push my leg again. Seriously, what happen to this dog?

I surrender and walk to the living room. I don’t want to get any yelling again if my mom seeing me peeks at her business. So i just hide my self behind a wall which separates living room and dining room. I take a look at Gomdori, he already stops his barks and now keep pushes me to the living room.

I sigh. I hold at the end of the wall, and let my head see the living room. I try to understand what happen in there when a man dressed like soldier move from his spot and showing me someone. My breath stops and it raises my heartbeat. I don’t know how wide my mouth opens. I just focus myself into one spot in the living room.

A spot, which is a man, dressed on royal palace clothe. A handsome, dark-skinned, well-built body and big brown eyed man is standing there. Junghyuk, a man who i missed these days, is standing there. In my house. In the living room.

I still absorb to a man there when i feel a hand pull me hard. I look at the owner. Sunho send his killer gaze to mine.

“What are you doing here?” should i be the one who asking him, what he doing here? “You should go back to your room.”

He pulls my hand hard and i struggle hard to release it.

“This is my house too and i think we have an honorable guest out there. I have a right to accept him.”

“No, you don’t have to. And you aren’t allowed. So back into your room now, before,”

“Before what?” i look straight into the shorter man in front of me, “I don’t care about anymore, Sunho.”

“Oh yeah? Okay then, if you want your daddy ashes thrown into the sea and your cutie dog be my arrow target, go meet your prince.”

I gasp. I don’t know Sunho will let out those cruel words from his cute lips. It doesn’t suitable. I look at the floor, Gomdori isn’t there anymore. Sunho pulls my hand again and i follow him, give up.

I sit on my bed. Sunho locked my room’s door minutes ago. I palm my face and scream silently. Why? Why it always be so hard to me? He already there, stand there, i just need to meet him and… Wait. I jump from my bed. There is no way for him to recognize who i am. I completely different from i was at the party.

Yes, it is a right thing not to meet him now. Or i will completely embarrass. Imagine if i appear there and scream, “JUNGHYUK-AH, how i missed you so bad” while running to him and hug him. Then he looking to me and asking, “Who are you?” hell.

I lay on floor desperately. I inhale and exhale the air heavily. My mind completely destroyed. And here i am now, rolling left to right, regretting all those happen to me, when i see it. A black leather shoe. I throw myself into the under of bed take the shoe with my right hand.

“RIGHT! I’m sure he has the other side since i left it on the palace’s stairs!” i snap my finger. I take an unwashed shirt from floor and wipe the dust which covered the shoe. With a little touch the shoe completely shine again. I smile widely and bring it to the door. I hold the handle with my eyes still at the shoe. It won’t open.

“SH!T! The door is locked! SH!T! SH!T!” i start to curse on  my own. The hell happened to me today? Another obstacle, huh? I kick all the things i find on the floor. Then, i hear it. A knock in my window stop my leg from kicking. I walk slowly to the window and see a bird knocks the window with his beak. I open the window. The bird flies enter my room and places something it hold on his claw onto my table. I take a look closer to that thing and realize that it is a KEY! It is my room key! I know Dongwan will guide me to my own happiness.

“Dongwan-ah, thank you!!” i grab the key and run to the door.

I walk down the stairs slowly without making any noise. I almost reach the living room when i heard a voice come from there.

“Can’t i go to his room and wake him up?” i know that Junghyuk’s voice. I stop my step. Does he know me? But i didn’t give my real name here to him. I know is a big mistake to not giving my true name, but who will know that he will come to my house?

“Y-your Majesty, what did you say?” Sunho’s voice makes my mind back. I walk again to the living room. When i arrived, no one notice me. All people’s eyes focus to the prince. I take a deep breath and start to speak.

“No need too. I’m here,” my words bring all the attention to me. I gulp my saliva. I hide my shoe into my back.

“Oh there you are. You already wake up, Honey?” my stepmom look at to me with her how-dare-you look but it is added with a fake smile. Her fake action just gains my ignorance.

“You all can continue what you paused before,” i say while my eyes lock to Junghyuk. And the latter do the same thing like me. We are staring each other. From his expression i know that he seems recognized me, but not sure.

“Choongjae-yah, let Minwoo try the shoe,” The Prince says still locks his eyes into me.

The General nods and brings the shoe into Minwoo’s front. Now, i give my attention to the shoe, which is my shoe. The Prince does the same too.

When Minwoo lifts his leg, my mind screams, “Please don’t make it fit! Please,” and it works.

“Prince, the shoe is too little for him. It doesn’t fit,” the General lifts his head to Junghyuk. I don’t know if it just my imagination or i really see Junghyuk makes a little smile and looks satisfied.

“Sunho, your turn,” the cute boy replace his brother position with a worry look. His mother looks uncertain too. Sunho gives a long look to the shoe before he tries to use it.

The General shakes his head, “Again, it’s too little, Your Highness.”

Now, i really sure that Junghyuk makes a satisfied expression by his smile. But he covers it with some pitiful eyes to the brothers.

“I know it mustn’t be your shoes, Minwoo and Sunho,” the brothers only rolls their eyes to another place, “you weren’t that man. You were with me before that man came.”

I’m about to step forward when my stepmom speaks, “Then, no one in this area is that man, Your Majesty. You know that our home is the last home, right?”

Junghyuk politely nods, “Yes, Madam, i know it for sure. But, we still have the last candidat.”

I widen my eyes when all the eyes staring at me.

“It’s really impossible for him to be that man,” my stepmom spits it out, “we already ruined his clothes before the party. And i know for sure he doesn’t have any proper clothes for royal party. He, too, impossible to attend the party since…”

Her words are stopped by Minwoo’s tuck on her elbow. She looks surprised by herself. Junghyuk only paints a smirk, “I’m not talking whether he is that man or not. I just said that he is the candidat. He has a right to try the shoe.”

I only look at them both silently although they were talking about me. This is the time, i have to show myself.

“Your name is Pilgyo, isn’t you? Please have a try,” Junghyuk invites me. I shake my head.

“I don’t think I have to try it, Prince,” i give a glance to my step family. They look surprised but smirk, i give them smirk too. Both Choongjae and Junghyuk frown their forehead. I let out my right hand from my back into in front of my chest. I am showing the shoe. The right shoe.

“Because i have the other pair in my hand.”

I can see Choongjae widen his eyes while gasps are heard from my step family side. But, Junghyuk, he has a satisfied smile towards me. I smile to him too.

 

A.N: Im sorry if it just a short update. I want to say thanks to people who give me votes,

ozoxee

shinbani

izzymon

i really appreciate it. Thank youu. ^^ For they are who give comments too, thank youuuuuu ^^ it really makes my spirit to write.

I'm in a good mood now because my another fav group, MBLAQ will comeback soon, and even they appear on SNL last night. Hillarious and ert as usual. XDD

And a promotor said that Shinhwa will come to my country in July for MCountdown. MANSAEE!! And that is a big chance for MBLAQ to come too since they will have a comeback soon. PERFECT!! Money come to meeee!! *eat grass*