ch.6

Love Triangle

 

 

 

The next day i woke up being squish with these twin dorks.After that i tried to move but couldnt.

''So your awake''sehun and luhan said at the same time.

''Yea''i said.

''Sorry if were squishing you''luhan said.

''Its ok''i said.Just then they both were gonna kiss me and i tried to dodge but couldnt.Just then one of them stole my first kiss luhan.After that i saw sehun as tears started to roll at his eyes and he started to run off.After that i broke the kiss and run after him.

''Yuri where you going''luhan said.

''Going after him''i said.

''What about me''luhan said.

''Just stay here''i said as i ran off leaving luhan alone.

luhan

Im not gonna stay here waiting for yuri im going to chase after her and so as my brother.

yuri

After that i went to find sehun but he was no where to be found until i found him.He was at the porch crying and i went up to him.

''Sehun im sorry''i said.

''Why did you kiss him instead off me''sehun said.

''Well i dont know''i said as it started to rain.

''Yuri did you know that i love you really much''sehun said.

''Well i know that already of course''i said and just then he started to kiss me in the lips.When it was 15 min we broke the kiss.

''Yuri do you love me''sehun said.

luhan

After i got there i finally found my brother and yuri of course.Until i saw sehun confessing his love then kissing yuri.After that i saw sehun saying this word.

''Yuri do you love me'' which im not sure if she will accept it or not.

yuri

''I-i like um i love you too''i said as i started to blush.

''What really''sehun said.

''Yea hehe''i said.

''Thank you taeyeon''sehun said hugging me and just then the rain stop and we saw a rainbow.

luhan

After i saw the rainbow tears fall from my cheeks.Why him yuri why him my brother.After that i went off until a truck came.I tried to move but other cars were blocking me.After that  the truck hit me.Good bye world good bye my love yuri

 

To be continue...