ch.1

Love Triangle

 

 

 

''Ladys and gentlemen their is a new student''teacher said.

''Hi im oh sehun''sehun said.

''Im oh luhan''luhan said.

''You two sit next to this girl on the right''teacher said as they started to sit next to me.sehun was sitting at my right while luhan was sittingin the left and i was in the middle.

''H-hi im yuri hehe''i said but no respond.Later at lunch i was sitting with sooyoung.

''Yuri those twins keep on staring at you''sooyoung said.

''What''i said as i turn my face at them and they were not looking at me.

''Well they just turn around thats all''sooyoung said.

''Yea right''i said.Later when it was time to go home.

''Hey yuri i cant walk you home because i need to go to my aunt house sorry bye''sooyoung said.

''Bye''i said as sooyoung went of.As i was walking someone was following me and when i stop and look around their was no one just me alone.

''If your spieing on me come out right now''i said as two man came out and it was the twin.

''What do you want from me''i said.

''I want to say i love you''both of them said.

''What why do you love me''i said.

''When i first meant you my heart beats really fast and i was blushing beside you''luhan said.

''You mean both of you''i said.

''Yes both of us''sehun said.

''Ok''i said.

''Who will you choose''luhan said.

''I dont know but let me think ok''i said as i ran of.What am i gonna do.

 

 

Sorry if its short:(