Worries

UNTITLED

 

YONGGUK's P.O.V

 

I was having lunch at my Yeonhee’s house. BAP decided not to go to school today since they were all dead tired. I understood them.

Me and Yeonhee were exchanging cheesy lines when my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID.

Jinyoung?

 

"Oppa? Who's calling you?" Yeonhee did aegyo. Yes. Believe it or not she does it. Actually we both do it when we're alone. Keke.

I chuckled and pinched her chicks. "It's just a friend of mine, gummy bear."

 

"Ye Jinyoung?" I answered.

"Yongguk, are you back in Seoul?" he sounded like he was running.

My brows furrowed. "Yes. Why?"

"You need to go to the school cafeteria now. It's about Seungin and please hurry up." Worry filled his voice.

 

I abruptly stood up and called the others.

"What is it oppa?" Yeonhee asked.

"I think something happened to Seungin. We need to hurry to school now." I informed her.

 

 

 

 

JINYOUNG's P.O.V

 

I was getting worried about Seungin. She should be here minutes ago. What if she is being bullied again?

I dialed her number. After 2 rings she picked up.

"Yeoboseyo?" her voice sounded weak.

"Little bunny? Where are you?" I asked her worriedly.

I didn't get any answer. Oh no.

 

I dialed Yongguk's number hoping that he's in Seoul right now. I told him to go to school and I started to run to the cafeteria.

 

There was a commotion. I asked one of the students there what was going on.

"That poor Seungin girl was being bullied again." a girl answered me. Oh no. This is bad. Really bad.

I told the girl to just go back to her classroom and asked her to tell the students who weren't involved in bullying Seungin to just go also.

 

As I was nearing Seungin, a guy blocked my way. He must've noticed that I was gonna help Seungin so he dragged me outside the cafeteria. Just then i received a text from Yongguk saying that they're almost at the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN's P.O.V

 

As soon as we entered the cafeteria my eyes landed on the girl sitting on the floor. Seungin!

I ran to her. She looks so weak. My brows furrowed. My chest feels like something's squeezing it.
Why are they doing this to her.

Some dimwit spilled water on her and she's crying. I hate seeing her like this. She looks so fragile.

 

I examined her knees. It doesn't look so bad but it needs to be treated. I took off my blazer and placed it on her. Tears hugged her cheeks. I carried her bridal style.

 

"Y-yeonhee, you don't have to do this." she squeaked. Aish this girl.

 

 

We silently walked to the infirmary. Don't worry Seungin I won't let anyone hurt you anymore. Not even me. That's why I'm backing out from the bet. I don't know what's with me but I feel like I wanted to protect her. Do I like her?

Well, I've always liked her ever since we were young. I like teasing her. The way she would pout, the way her face would scrunch and the way her cheeks would puff when we bicker. Cute.

That's why I felt like a part of me was taken away when I found out that she'll be studying in abroad.

 

She placed her head on my neck. Must've been really tired.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us that you were bullied?” I asked.

“I’m afraid of what Yeonhee might do. Thaks for helping me back there.” She mumbled.

“Babo.”

 

 

When we arrived at the infirmary, no one was around so I placed Seungin gently on the bed and looked for a first aid box. She was so stubborn, she wanted to treat the wounds herself. So I had to use my charms. She was so cute when she spaced out.

 

Seungin was complaining that her knees hurt then Himchan hyung kicked the door open.

Him and his erted mind.

 

 

 

 

YEONHEE’s P.O.V

 

As soon as Seungin was out of sight, this fake blond girl was pushed forward. Oh so you’re the one that hurt my Seungin? Every one was now in their knees and heads hanging low.

“Tsk” I clicked my tongue. Too bad Junhong’s here. I can’t do what I want. I guess my actions are gonna be limited.

I placed my hands on my hips, my tongue poking my inner cheeks. I squinted my eyes at her.

 

I slapped her. The sound of my hand in contact with her face echoed across the cafeteria. I should let Seungin slap this girl but I know she won’t do it.

 

“Why did you do that to her?” I glared.

She got on her knees and started crying. Oh boy. What a drama queen. “I’m so sorry Yeonhee. I didn’t know she was your friend.”

“So you think she’s our slave? Puh-lease. She can probably buy you and everything that you own with her own money.”

“I’m really sorry. I promise I won’t do anything bad to her.” She continued. I rolled my eyes.

“Next time choose who you want to mess with.” I grabbed a trash can and spilled the contents over her.

 

“LISTEN UP! NO ONE LEAVES, UNLESS I SAY SO. GOT IT!!” I yelled at everyone. They all nodded their heads. Maybe I should leave all you here until tomorrow. Mwahahaha. But then again, I know Seungin would protest.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

BAP, Yeonhee and Jinyoung oppa enetered the ifirmary. Yeonhee went to my side and flicked my forehead.

“Ouch!” I complained rubbing the sore spot.

“Babo. Why didn’t you tell us that you were bullied?” She started scolding me.

“Sorry. I didn’t tell you because I’m afraid of the things you might do. Cause you’re so violent.” I mumbled. She sighed.

 

“Don’t worry Seungin noona. Yeonhee noona didn’t kill anyone.” Junhong beamed.

“Why? Do you want me to kill someone?” Yeonhee asked.

I shook my head while Junhong nodded enthusiastically but as soon as he saw me shaking my head he also shook his head.

 

Yeonhee faced Jinyoung oppa and bowed. “Thank you for looking after our Seungin, Jinyoung oppa” she smiled.

“Don’t mention it. Actually, I didn’t know that she was Yongguk’s little cousin until I talked to her on the rooftop.” Jinyoung oppa scratched his nape.

“Yeah oppa! Thanks!” I gave him my biggest smile.

He chuckled. “Silly little bunny.” He reached his hand out to ruffle my hair.

 

“BABY GIRL! Oppa was so worried of you!” Himchan oppa ran to me spreading his arms.

“Worried my . You barely did anything.” Yeonhee pulled Himchan oppa before he can reach me.

“How can I do anything? You already scared Seungin’s bullies with your cannon-like mouth. No wonder Yongguk dates you, you’re like a walking war movie.” Himchan oppa and Yeonhee started bickering. They will never change.

 

My eyes roamed around everyone who cares for me in this room Yongguk oppa, Junhong, Youngjae oppa, Jongup, Daehyun oppa, Jinyoung oppa. Wait a minute. I think I saw Daehyun oppa glaring at Jinyoung oppa. I shifted my gaze back to him but he was staring at me then he smirked.

He smirked.

He effin smirked.

That smirk! It’s so…so… Y! And illegal!

Man Seungin, you’re loosing your sanity again.

 

I realized I was still wearing his blazer. Ehehe. Now his smell is all over me. I touched the buttons of his blazer and giggled like a little girl. They all stared at me with weird looks.

“Mwoh?” I blinked. Please don’t notice that I’m giggling about Daehyun oppa’s blazer.

 

“I think she lost it.” Youngjae oppa commented.

 

Yes! I totally lost it because of you Jung Daehyun.

 

 


 

Author's note:

 

annyeong dear readers!

hope you enjoy this chapter~

thanks for reading

please subscribe

chuk~! ^^

 

love,

Bluebowtie