Grant My Last Wish, Will You?

Granting My Last Wish

 

“Ya Baekhyun! Come back here!” you shouted as you chased after him at the playground. He was running like a cheetah and climbing like a monkey.

“Meh to the Rong. Mehrong!” He sticks out his tongue and pulled down his face skin below his left eye with his index finger.

“Aish jinjja! Give me back my phone.” You felt tired from the running and decided to stop chasing him. You took a deep breath in and out. You looked up and Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen at the playground. You looked around.

“Baekhyun.....Ya, where are you?” You waited for his response but he didn’t.

“Stop joking around. It’s getting dark you know.” With curious, you go around the playground to search for him.

“Ya! Baekhyun! Where are you seriously?!” you began to panic.

As you were looking left and right while standing on the spot, a pair of hands closed your eyes.

“Hi y~” A deep ert voice rang into your ears. Your body was stiff.

*Omg....a ert. Oh no. Oh no no no no.* Your hands curled into a fist.

“Hahahahahaha!!!” that laughter made you felt relaxed but in the same time mad. He released his hands and you turned around with an angry face.

“That’s not funny!” You angrily said to him as you were really shocked just now. You thought that was a ert man trying to seduce you just now but actually it was Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was still laughing with your phone on his hand. “Your body was totally stiffed just now.” He wiped away his laughing tears and looked at your angry face.

“Okay fine...I’m sorry jagiya~” He smiled as he hugged you lovingly.

“I must have made you really shocked just now. Sorry~” He apologised again and you smiled as you took your phone away from him.

“You really shouldn’t do that anymore and plus.....your deep voice doesn’t sound y....it sounds like a ert.” You pulled away and stick out your tongue, he laughed.

“Ayeee....You are really a bad girl. I’m hurt. Huhu~” He pretend to be hurt.

 

Cinderella’s Stepsister OST – Calling Out

“Shall we go home now?” He asked and you nodded. Both of you holding hands walking down the streets with dark sky high above.

“Jagi.....” You called.

“Hmm?” He replied.

“Let’s say one day, I’ll be gone. Will you move on?” Baekhyun stopped his walking and turned to you.

“Why did you say that?” he looked at you.

“Didn’t i just say, “Let’s Say”?” Baekhyun hold both of your hands and looked into your eyes.

“I will move on if you told me to......although it’s hard for me though but if you didn’t want me to move on, I don’t mind because this heart,” He brought one of your hand to his left chest to feel his heartbeat.

“Is only for you. My one and only Mihyun.” His cheeky sentence made you feel so touched that your eyes are watery.

“I will always love you no matter what, even if the sky is falling.....I will be there to protect you even if I have to sacrifice my life.” You can’t take it anymore and hugged him tight as tears flow.

You felt so lucky to have him as yours. His words really make you feel sad because one day.......you’re going to leave him. You know that he will be terribly hurt on the day that you’re gonna leave him but you have no choice. You always dream to marry him and have children but it couldn’t be come true because..........you’re diagnosed with a brain cancer and right now you’re in your last stage which is a very fatal stage. You didn’t told him about your sickness and that’s why he was clueless when you ask him what if one day you’re gone.

The Next Day

You woke up with a terrible headache. You held your head with both of your hands.

“Ahhh! My head.” You shut closed your eyes tightly as the pain was unbearable. You quickly took the bottle pills of pain killer and swallowed two pills of it. A few seconds later your headache pain reduce, you feel relieved and got up to take a shower. After having a warm shower, you dry your hair with your hair towel and after drying it, you were shocked to see hair fall on your towel, alot of hair fall. You gasped as you closed your mouth with your hands.

*I’m going to be bald soon.*

KNOCK KNOCK!

“Mihyun ah, breakfast is ready.” Your mom informed. But you remain silent. Your mom was puzzled that you didn’t reply her anything. She opened the door and saw you at the chair infront of the desk mirror, staring at the towel.

“Sweetie, are you okay?” she approached you and you turned. You were in a verge of crying.

“Umma....” you showed her your hairfall on the towel and she also gasped.

“I’m....” without completing your sentence, she hugged you tightly and you broke down.

“Life is so unfair umma....why? why must it be me?!” you screamed as you cried.

“Shh~Uljima....” she also cried to see her lovely daughter is going to leave her one day.

“I think you better stay at home for today, I’m afraid something will happen to you at school later.” She suggest as she caress your hair softly.

“N-nae...” you rest your head on her shoulder as tears kept flowing out from your eyes.

 

Baekhyun was in his class waiting for your appearance for the past 30minutes. He kept looking at the entrance door of the classroom hoping that you will enter in.

*10 more minutes, the first lesson is going to start. Where is she?* he looked at his watch.

He fished out his phone to text you,

 

To: My Princess

Jagiya~*pout* Where are you? Why are you not here yet?

 

He pressed the SEND icon and wait for your reply. He felt a vibrate on his phone and he opened up the message.

 

From: My Princess

Mianhae oppa~ I feel sick today and I can’t attend school today. Jinjja mianhae oppa~:(

 

He pouted.

 

To: My Princess

*Sob sob* My princess is sick. Shall I kiss you on the lip so that your sick will be gone? Shall I? :*

 

He smiled at his own cheeky words.

From: My Princess

Oppa! Hahaha XD You think this is a fairytale? I think class is starting soon. Pay attention to lesson okay? Study hard oppa~ Fighting *blow kiss* >_^

 

To: My Princess

Hehe XD Alright baby~I will. Get well soon  nae? I don’t like to see my princess got sick :( Rest well jagiya muah~

 

He felt happy that his girlfriend gave him a support to study hard although she’s not by his side today. He felt energetic to study and pay attention to the lesson now.

 

A Few Days Later

 

Your body became weaker and weaker and more hair falls. You feel dying because headache strikes you often and sometimes the pain could make you cried. You have not been attending school for the past few days and you gave the same excuses to Baekhyun whenever he asked you why you didn’t came to school.

Your hair became thinner not like at the past, where your hair was wavy, thick and beautiful. Your face looks pale, your lips became dry and whenever you walk from your room to the doorstep of your house, it feels like you walked a 2.4km routes.

You walked yourself to the desk mirror and looked at your reflection.

“You looked ugly......very ugly.” You stare at it. You pulled your hair softly and hair falls collected on your hands.

“Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you pushed all your cosmetics material on the makeup desk, throwing all over your pillow and the blanket as your screamed.

Your mother and your father quickly come in your room to see you on the floor, crying and your room was in a mess.

“Oh my...sweetie, my darling.” She came to you and hugged you, you cried on her shoulder.

Your father joined in as well. Suddenly, a very painful and terrible headache strikes you and you screamed in pain as you held your head.

“Umma! My head! Ahhhh! It hurt!” you pulled away and clenched tightly on your hair.

“Mihyun! Mihyun!” your parent was shocked to see you in this state. Your father quickly called an ambulance while your mom hugging you to keep you calm down.

As the pain was eating you, you passed out.

 

Boys Over Flower OST – Something Happens To My Heart

Baekhyun felt uneasy as he was paying attention to the lesson. He touched his left chest as his heartbeat was quick. What was on his mind was.....you.

*Mihyun...* He quickly excuse himself to the toilet and called you. You didn’t pick up. He called again and this time, your father answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?” your father said.

“Oh Mr Kim. Is Mihyun there with you?”

“Baekhyun ah....Mihyun...”

“Mihyun what? Is she okay? Because she told me that she’s still having a fever and I’m worried for her.”

“She’s not okay Baekhyun ah. She’s in the hospital now.”

“WHAT?! Abbeonim, which hospital is she’s in now?” Baekhyun’s heartbeat increase.

Your father gave him the address and he quickly went back to his class and took his bag along ignoring his teacher asking him where he is going. He quickly took a cab to the hospital.

 

“Doctor, how is she?” Your father asked Mr Lee, the doctor.

“Her condition is getting worsen and I as a doctor, there’s nothing I can do to cure her cancer. All we can do now is pray for miracle.” Your father rubbed his temple as he sighed.

“May I know how many days she’s left?”

“Looking at her condition right now is.....less than a week, Mr Kim.” Your father froze.

“I know how you feel Mr Kim. I have to go now, if there’s something happen just pressed the Emergency Button at the side of the bed.” Mr Lee gave a pat on your father’s shoulder and left.

Your father heard running steps and he turned. He saw Baekhyun in his uniform running towards him.

“Baekhyun.” He surprised to see him.

“Abbeonim! Where is Mihyun?” He held both of your father shoulder.

“She’s inside the room Baekhyun.” He point to the room behind him.

Baekhyun quickly entered the room and he’s shocked to see you lying unconsciously on the bed with a pale face with an oxygen mask and a IV dripper to your hand. Your mom was at the chair beside the bed holding your hand. Her tears stained could be seen.

“Mihyun....” He slowly approached.

“Eommonim.....what happen to her?” She looked up.

“My dear.....Baekhyun.... you don’t know about it?” she asked.

“About what Mrs Kim?” He asked clueless.

“She’s diagnosed with a Brain Cancer.” She sobbed.

“Huh?! Mrs Kim, you got to be kidding me.....she’s not right?”

“She is Baekhyun ah....”

*But....when we’re at the playground, she looks so healthy. No wonder....on that day she asked me, Will I move on if she’s gone one day.*

“No....Andwae....Andwae.” He dropped onto the floor and tears welling up in his eyes as he shook his head, disbelieving.

On That Night.

Your fingers started to move and Baekhyun realised it. He quickly got up from his seat and cupped your pale cheeks.

“Mihyun ah.....are you awake now?” he asked.

“O-oppa?” You slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was him, your prince.

“Eo, Baekhyun oppa is here, Princess.” He felt happy to see you awake.

Tears suddenly strolled down your cheek and Baekhyun was puzzled.

“Waegurae? Why are you crying hmm?” he softly wiped away the tears.

You pulled away the oxygen mask, “Mianhae oppa....I have been hiding about my sickness from you all this time.”

He hold your hand, “It’s okay....I forgive you.” He leaned in and kissed you on the lips, passionately.

Two Days Later

UKISS – Take Me Away

All of your hair had gone. You wore a beanie to cover your bald head. You couldn’t walk anymore not because of paralyzed or what, it because you’re already too weak to walk that you had to use a wheelchair. Today, you decided to take a view at the hospital garden with the help of Baekhyun pushing the wheelchair. Baekhyun stopped by the bench to sit and turned you around so that you’re facing him. He holds both of your hands.

“Oppa...I looked ugly right?” you looked away.

“Ani...You still looked beautiful. No matter what, whether you’re bald or not, to my eyes, you still looked pretty and beautiful. I will always love you no matter what, Princess.” He caresses your cheeks.

“Appa told me that.....I have less than a week to live. How I wish it wasn’t me that was diagnosed with cancer.” You looked down but he hold your chin and push up, so that you will looked at him.

“I know how you feel jagiya. I will make your days very memorable from now onwards till.....” Baekhyun didn’t want to say the last 3 words.

“Till my last day.” You continue.

“From now onwards, I will fulfil your wishes. So what is your wish my princess?” He looked at you.

“I want to go to the amusement park today.” You smiled.

“Are you sure?” You nodded.

“Your wish will be granted my Princess. I will find a way so that the doctor will allow you to be out of the hospital today.” He smiled.

*Oppa...today might be my last day. Make me happy oppa.*

 

“Waahh, oppa. That was really fun.” You feel so excited after having fun at the amusement park.

“Oppa, let’s ride the ferris wheel!” you pointed to the ferris wheel.

“Alright then. Kaja!” He pushed the wheelchair towards the line-up of the Ferris Wheel ride.

Tae Yeon – I Love You

Soon it was both of your turned to get  in, Baekhyun carried you in a bridal style into the carriage making other people touched by the scene who saw it. After settling down, the carriage move. You looked out the window. You loved the view.

“Waaah~ The view of the sun-setting is so beautiful jagiya~” You point at it.

“But not as beautiful as you.” He replied.

You turned to him and your face expression became  sad now. “Oppa....Thanks for being my lovely and caring boyfriend who always by my side, cheering me up whenever I’m sad and always protect me like a Knight protecting his Royal Princess. Thanks for everything oppa. You know, I always had this dream of me and you getting married and have children. I always wanted that to come true.” You burst into tears and Baekhyun hugged you.

“Can you do me a favour as my last wish jagiya?” you asked, sobbing. You felt difficulty in breathing suddenly and you know that your time is running up.

“What favour Princess?”

“Please move on when I’m gone. I want you to find a better girl than me who can make you smile and love her like how you love me.” You tried your best to talk normaly. This time, Baekhyun cried.

“N-nae....If this what you want, I will grant your....” Baekhyun’s eyes became widened as he realised her last 3 words and pulled away from the hug.

“Jagiya....Princess....Mihyun ah!” Your eyes was half closing and he shook your body to remain awake because he knew that once you close your eyes this time.....you will be gone forever.

“Byun Baekhyun....I...Love You and also .....tell my parent....that...I Love Them So Much. Can I have kiss from you before I....close my eyes?” Without hesitate, Baekhyun leaned in and kiss you on the lips with full of love and passionately as tears strolling down his cheeks like a waterfall. You slowly kissed him back. Baekhyun knew that this is going to be his last kiss with you.

As Baekhyun was kissing you, your lips suddenly feel cold and he pulled apart. Your eyes were closed.

“Mihyun....Mihyun ah! Princess! Open your eyes!” He cried as he shook your body but you didn’t response to him. Your breathing stopped and so your heartbeat.

“She’s....gone....now.....” He cried as he hugged your cold dead body tightly.

“Nae...I will grant your last wish jagiya.”