Run!!

Boyfriends?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, "Kim Minah! Kim Minah!!" a small voice came from behind..Then, the voice became clearer and louder.. "KIM-MIN-AH!!!"

It was a very familiar voice. But, there were more than one person's footsteps. It couldn't be your classmate Inguk...not HyunJoong either, so..you didn't turn back to see who it is because you knew it was HIM, JUNG DAEHYUN! You told Luhan not to bother about it and just keep walking. He did as you told. But, the footsteps were getting nearer and nearer ... without looking back, you grabed Luhan's hand and ran, but you weren't fast enough and the guys from behind (B.A.P) were catching up, FAST!! This time, Luhan was already running in front of you and pulling you. But, you had no more stamina to keep running.

"Minah-yahh, Palli palli! They're catching up!" Luhan said while running.

"/panting loudly/ Ah...oppa, I can't run anymore..I'm..Too..Tired!!" You said.

Then, Luhan carried you and started to run. He was carrying you...BRIDAL STYLE!! Your face became as red as an apple and you shut your eyes tight. While Luhan was running, you could hear his heart thumping fast. You thought that it was because he was running while carrying you. Suddenly, Luhan started to run faster until you came to a house, Luhan ran to the door, took out a key and unlocked the door then went in. It wasn't a familiar place and you asked, "Erm..Where are we?"

Luhan answered after getting himself a cup of water, "Oh, this is Sehun'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter