Your Song

This Song Is For You

Eunkwang's POV{Vlog before surprise birthday concert]:

  My name is Seo Eunkwang and I'm the leader of a famous group called btob. I love each and everyone of the members, my members like a family. I mean without them BTOB wouldn't be the way it is now. Without them I probably wouldn't be this happy. Joining BTOB was something I never thought I'd do, but I'm glad I did. I met a group of guys that changed my life a lot.

   First Minhyuk, the groups' omma. he's a really caring person. He also loves to nag and scold us *gets elbowed by minhyuk* But besides that he's the only one who knows what to do when we get sick. I may be the appa, but when you get sick or get a tummy ache, Minhyuk is the person to go to. I know how stressing it can be to take care of all of us, especially the maknae and I wanted to say thank you. So on his birthday I got him a guitar he can strum on to relax. ever since he's been less grumpy.

   Second Hyunsik, the man who knows how to help a person when he's got problems. Whenever there was something wrong or I've had an argument with Minhyuk, I'd go to him for advice. Like when we first moved in together and I got homesick. He told we everything was going to be alright and that I'd be able to see my parents when we ha vacation *Changsub and Ilhoon laughing in the back* and when I have my first argument with Minhyuk, he told me to give him some time to cool off and it did me justice. So on his birthday and with the knowlege of how much he loves reading I got him a few books by his favorite author he could read.

   Third Changsub, the man who brought me to my first club. I was nervous and he had told me to relax. He introduced me to some of his friends. We had some fun until his friends tried to molest me *Changsub complaining in the background* But Changsub was there to save me sorta... But that's beyond the point, the point id Changsub really knows how to have fun and where to go, especially when you get bored. He's really fun to hang out with, that's why on his birthday I took him to a bar he's never been to. We had fun and got drunk, then when we got home Minhuyk scolded us until we passed out.

   Fourth Peniel, our loveable air head. Yet, he can be really smart from time to time. There are times when he would say the smartest things and impress me. And then there are times when he would say the dumbest things and make me laugh. His jokes can be really funny, but it's still funnier when he tries to pick up girls with his pick up lines. Besides that though, he'll join me when I'm studying English and he'll study Korean. We'll help each other here and there and correct each other when we have to. so on his birthday I got him a few books and software to help him improve his Korean.

   Fifth Ilhoon, the boy *gets lightly punched by Ilhoon* I mean MAN who is willing to give you a hug no matter how much he hates skinship. I don't understand why he hates skinship or why he loves to hug me. Like when Changsub had forgotten Ilhoon hates skinship and hugged him by excitement. Ilhoon came running towards me and hugged me tightly. So on his birthday I decided to get him a huge teddy bear he can hug when he wants to. Now every time he hugs the teddy bear it's always because Changsub got too excited about something and hugged him.

   Lastly Sungjae, to whom this birthday concert in being thrown. Our cute and loveable maknae who would always greet me with a big smile when I get home. And when I get home after a long and tiring schedule he'd be the first person at the door bouncing around yelling "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" and I can't help but smile. Also, he's like a child who constantly wants attention, especially when his hyungs are ignoring him and Minhyuk omma isn't there. I'm like a father who can't help but give him that attention. If he wants to play video games, we'll play video games and when he wants to watch me cook, I'll let him. Now that it's his birthday I wanted to do something special so we're throwing him a surprise birthday concert *Peniel:You're idea Eunkwang!* and also I wrote him a song.

Third Person's POV

 Eunkwang finished their vlog "Happy Birthday Sungjae, Hwaiting!" Eunkwang turned off the camera and led everyone to their places. "Here he comes!" The PD yelled before all of the lights went went off.

Sungjae's POV

   I woke up this morning and all of my hyungs were gone! I asked manager hyung if he knew where they were and all he told me was that they had schedules and that I'd be alone all day. But when I decided I was going to go out with my friends he said I couldn't because we have to go somewhere. The he took me to this HUGE building. I swear I was holding on to hyung when I walked inhere. It's too dark and I can't see anything. I can't even see hyung. and I got really scared when I heard the doors close shut behind me. But then, music started to play and it sounded familiar... it sounded like... Our first single Insane!

   The lights flicker on and Changsub hyung was dancing down this huge staircase while singing. and when he reached the bottom he went up to me and dragged me into the top of the stairs with him. Then, the doors in front of me open and the song transitions to our sixth song Lover Boy. Minhyuk hyung went up to me and walked me down an aisle, which was a bit weird, to a single chair. I sat on the chair and looked up at the stage in front of me. The song changes to one I don't know. Eunkwang hyuns begins to sing it. Hyunsik hyung, Peniel hyung, and Ilhoon hyung stand there with him.

   Peniel hyung and Ilhoon hyung rap some parts, while Hyunsik hyung sings some parts. The song has a sweet melody to it and the lyrics are just beautiful. The lyrics talk about a man who's found great happiness with people he's met and how he's learned to love them as a family. When they finish singing Eunkwang hyung smiles "Happy Birthday Yook Sungjae, Our cute and loveable maknae!" I can't help but cry. I can't believe they did all of this for me. When the studio becomes brightly lit, I see all of our friends and precious Melodies.

   Changsub hyung and Minhyuk hyung join the others on stage and in unison say "Happy Birthday Sungjae!" Eunkwang hyung holds a hand out and pulls me onto the stage. He hugs me tightly "Sungjae, that song we sang just now, appa wrote that for you and It was also appa's idea to do this. I hope you liked it," I hug him back tightly "Thank you so much daddy!! I love it so so much!!" For the rest of the concert we perform our songs and eat cake! Ok, except for the cake... we do that afterwards and get tummy aches. This birthday is one I will never forget. It was the best birthday every!


I Finally finished re-writing this!!! I had this finished an hour ago but accidentally clicked back and it got deleted T.T It took me an hour to write this all over again and whatever I had then I probably changed...

Well any way Happy Birthday Sungjae!!!!!

Pic Spam!!: