Reactions: Part II

Baby Story

 

Jongin’s POV

In the van, on the way home

I was pretty darn proud and pleased of my daring kiss outside the conference room. The look on Kyungie’s face was just priceless. Now every time I just about turn in his direction, he blushed. Hmm seemed like the kiss was still on his mind. Oh how I loved the effect I had on him, I smirked to myself.

“So? How did it go?” Manager hyung asked from behind the wheel.

“Chaotic. All the directors were completely horrified. You should have seen their faces, hyung! They were looking at us as if we were some kind of demon children. When we mentioned that we would be keeping the baby, they made such a huge commotion! It was crazy. Lucky for us, there was this one director who supported our decision. I don’t know who he is but he sure had a presence in the room. Do you know who he is hyung? He was on the tall, lean side with grey hair lining his face. He had a very gentle yet firm aura and his voice was really loud!”

“From your description, I’m guessing he should be Kim Young Min sshi.  He is the CEO of the company and Lee Soo Man Seonsaengnim’s right hand man. I met him once at a corporate meeting and he had a really calm yet assertive vibe about him.”

“Wow. The CEO? Oh by the way hyung, can we stop by Kyungsoo’s favourite Chinese restaurant before heading home? I want some food in him.”

“Yup, sure. We’ll buy takeaways for the sleepyheads at home as well.”

Kyungie turned and smiled at me before scooting over to my side of the van and hiding his blushing face under my arm. As I tuck my arm around his slender body, I really couldn’t imagine loving anyone, or anything for that matter, more than I did for Kyungie. I leaned my head back and sighed in contentment, for the love of my life was right here in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo’s POV

Back at the dormitory

I crashed on to the couch as Jongin took the food into the kitchen to plate them up. Usually I was the one preparing meals but today, Jongin refused to let me do anything but rest. I propped my legs up and leaned back comfortably. Ahhh. One less worry now. Although I still didn’t know how Lee Soo Man Seonsaengnim would reaction to my pregnancy, it felt great to have the CEO on our side. Having gone through so much since finding out about this pregnancy, it was important to count every blessing that we had. Come to think about, I only found out I was pregnant yesterday! And yet I felt like it had been a month. So much had happened but the most prominent was the change in Jongin. He snapped right into character almost immediately, becoming protective of me and wanting to do everything for me. Ha! Such a drastic change from the past when he used to laze around the house and beg me to cook up some food for him. It made me wonder how the rest of the members would react to the news. Part of me was excited to share the news but another part of me was skeptical and slightly apprehensive due to the nature of the news. It took Jongin a full fifteen minutes to completely comprehend the information before committing a full 100%. Not that I’d blame him. Such news was definitely hard to process. In addition, they certainly did not love me like Jongin does but they do love me like a brother as I do with them. So how long would the members take before they could accept that I was pregnant?

Today was recording day which usually starts around ten so that gave the members a little more time to sleep in. By the time Jongin managed to plate up all the food with minimal damage done to the kitchen, it was half past eight. Time to wake the members up. I rose from the couch to head over to the bedrooms.

“I’ll wake them up, Kyungie.” Somehow, Jongin appeared out of nowhere and gently ushered me back to the couch. “I am pregnant, Jongin ah. Not immobile.” After a long loaded look, he finally let me go. However, instead of going back into the kitchen, he followed me into the members’ room. When I gave him a questioning look, he simply shrugged and said, “Better be safe than sorry. They still don’t know that you’re pregnant. And boys being boys, they can be rowdy.” Ah, this boy. Such a worrywart, I giggled to myself. I wasn’t even showing yet! I still felt active and mobile and yet he was already so protective. What was going to happen when I started showing?

“Wakey, guys. Breakfast time,” I tugged on the blankets and gave each member a nugde. One by one, they stumbled out of their bedrooms and headed straight to the kitchen at the smell of food. Jongin had to forcefully guide them to the toilet to wash up first. Soon, all six members were gathered at the dining table and digging hyungrily into the food.

“Here. Eat more, Kyungie.” Jongin placed a big piece of sweet and sour pork onto my plate. It was tiny gestures like these that never fail to make me smile.

“Jongin. Cut the PDA. At least not in the kitchen, you’re making me want to puke all my food out,” Sehun groaned.

“That reminds me. Kyung ah, are you feeling better? We were so worried yesterday.” Suho, our group’s resident umma, piped in. Stunned at the sudden question, I didn’t really know how to start. I knew that we had to tell them sooner or later but I just didn’t know how.

“Um….”

My brain simply could not form a proper sentence. This must be the much talked about pregnancy brain…

“We have something to tell you,” Jongin took over for me. He gave my thigh a little squeeze before continuing, “Before I go into the specific details, I just want to say that all of you are like brothers to us and we treasure every single one of you. While we truly hope that you guys will be supportive, we will not bear any grudges if you choose not to accept.”

“Cut the prep talk, Jongin ah. We are like brothers, a family. Families don’t split in the face of illness, so spill,” Baekhyun stated matter-of-factly. Suddenly the room turned very serious and the four members were leaning in, listening attentively.

“Well. As you all know, Kyungsoo and I have been a couple for a few months now. And we have been um..well…ually active.”

“Come one, Jongin. Tell us something we don’t know,” Chanyeol interrupted while putting his arm over Baekhyun.

“Um okay… So Kyungsoo was not feeling well yesterday and the reason was because…” Jongin hesitated. I looked at his beautiful face and noticed that he was struggling to say it. We both knew that there was a possibility that the news will break down our relationship with our members. A small possibility, I would like to believe, but still a possibility. With such an important relationship at stake, it was hard for Jongin to disclose the news. I touched his arm and gave him a reassuring smile. And then I took over.

“We’re pregnant.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin’s POV

“We’re pregnant.”

The silence that followed was almost palpable. I scanned through the faces of the four guys seated in front of me. Suho looked worried. Baekyeol and Sehun both had a blank look on their faces. And Chanyeol just looked confused.

“What?” Chanyeol’s voice broke the silence,“I don’t understand.”

“Well. I am now two months pregnant. I was sick because of the morning sickness. This is a baby that Jongin and I created. And we are calling it Miracle…” Kyungsoo continued to babble on in his nervousness. Meanwhile I watched for the emotions on the members’ faces. Suho was getting more and more worried as Kyungsoo talked. Sehun seemed a little off but I just couldn’t put my finger down on what it was.

I could see understanding gradually entering Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s faces. Pretty soon, wide grins were plastered on both their faces and glances were being exchanged between the two of them. The minute Kyungsoo finished speaking, the both of them jumped up from their seats and started speaking, both at once.

“Is it true? It is possible? Unbelievable!Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!...” (Baekhyun)

“Seriously! I mean, serious seriously! That is freaking awesome, man! Hey, does that mean I can get Baekhyun pregnant too?” (Chanyeol; and that earned him a smack from Baekyun)

Suddenly, Sehun stood up from his chair. His handsome face darkened and he stormed off to his room without saying a word. The door slammed behind him and the click of the door locking resonated through the now silent house. Stunned, I quickly turned my attention to Kyungsoo. His lips were already starting to quiver and the sadness in his eyes... Ugh Sehun, I’m going to kill that kid.

Suho reached out for Kyungsoo’s hand before I did and he spoke gently, “Don’t worry, he will come around. I am very happy for the two of you but I just want to make sure that you are aware of the challenges to come. The road ahead is definitely not going to be an easy one. But I can see that the both of you are very committed to the pregnancy and more importantly, to each other. If that is the case, you have my full support and I will do anything in my capacity to help the two of you.”

“Thank you, hyung. We appreciate it,” Kyungsoo replied, tightly grasping Suho’s hands.

“Hyung, you don’t seem very surprised,” I pointed out

“Actually I do know someone who went through what you are about to go through.”

“What?! Who?” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ok, this is quite embarrassing but I am still pretty new to writing here on asianfanfics sooooo....

Can anyone tell me how to put a picture in the main image section? 

And THANK EWWWW for the lovely comments. Glad you guys like the story~~~ 

Feel free to leave more comments ^^~ Love you guys <3