First and Last

Even My Eyes Can't See You, But My Heart Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“____ ah~ ! Let’s having dinner!” her mom shouts at her. ____ couldn’t hear her mom, because she is listening to music with ear phones. She closed her eyes and keep smiling listening to her favorite songs.

 

“____ ah!! You don’t hear me??” Finally her mom get to her room, and slap her leg slowly that makes ____ put off her ear phone.

 

“I’m sorry omma, I don’t heard you.” ____ say while smiling but don’t look at her mom’s face, but to other way.

 

“It’s okay my dear.. Seems like you really like that new toy, is it that fun? :) Come & eat okay! I’ll accompany you go to dining room~ ^^” her mom said, and rubbed her hair.

 

“Okay omma~ I’ll go by my self, just a minute.” ____ said and she move around her hands on the bed try to feel where is her ipod, get it, feel the button, and turn it off. After that, she's looking for her stick around with hands, try to stand up and walks out of her room slowly. Yes, she is blind.

 

She is the only child of her family, her mom have a small shop that sell some traditional cakes makes by ____ and her mom, her dad died in the accident with ____ , when she was 6 years old, and cause the blindness on her. Now, she is 19 years old, she didn’t go to school, because the special school for disables an blind people is so expensive. ____ don’t want to makes her mom worried, so she decided to learn everything by her self since that accident. When that accident happened, ____ is already in elementary school, because she’s so smart, she can learn fast. Even she is blind now, she never give up on learning everything, even she can’t see the world now, she is really thankful, because God still give her chance to live, helps her mother, and makes her mother happy.

 

“____ ah~ I think you must stop playing with that ipod, it’s not yours and you know I never taught you to keep other people’s stuff.” Her mom said at dinner.

 

“I know omma.. just I never had this things before, I like it. So so so much omma. I never heard songs like this kind. It really makes me calm. Although I don’t know who’s the singer, but they keep repeat this word Double S Five O One, maybe it’s their motto, or else. From their voice I can hear that they are more than 3 people, maybe 4 or 5. Oh also omma… There’s one voice that…” ____ cut off by her mom.

 

“_____ ah~ It’s not your stuff. My customer will be looking back for it one day,okay. I’ll keep it until the owner come for it.”

 

“But omma…. :( ” she looks sad. “You know I can’t see anything, I only can feel something fun like this not too often, please… let me keep it, at least until the owner come. Omma?” she stop her way to eat, and touch her mom hands beside her and begging.

 

“Okay… *sigh* you always know how to beg… but promise to keep it, be careful and don’t make it broke or else okay.”

 

“Arrasoe… Gomaweo omma…. I Love You!” ____ said and continue to eats. Don’t wondering why ____ can eat & walks so well, although she is blind. She already used to be how to walks, eat, and else. She already be friend with her blindness for almost 16 years. For her, this is God’s plan and she believe that God always have the nice plans for all people.

 

Day by day has passed. ____ always listen to the songs in that pod. Also don’t know how to use it at first, but now she try to learn and she get used to it, also sometimes she need helps. She keep smiling when listen to the songs, and feel so happy. As she don’t have a friend beside her neighbour and she can’t write her mind to diary or else, she always praying every night, and talks what’s on her mind…

 

Dear God, day by day has passed and the owner of this ipod still haven’t looking for it. Do you think he/she will looking for it here? I know I’m so bad, but honestly I don’t want the owner have it back, I’m so sorry… but I like this things very much. The songs inside of it can make me so calm. And weird but… just… there’s one voice that attracted me so much. I even don’t know who’s him, but for sure he’s a singer who have that Double S Five O One’s motto~ I wish I can know him, some day.. even just once… I can know that is him… :)

 

-NEXT DAY-

 

“I want to go for walking around the Han River ,okay. It’s my Saturday night! I also bring the ipod!” ____ said cheerfully.

 

“Be careful ____ ah~ You sure you want to take that with you? Take care of it okay! & make sure you come home at dinner time. Have you your phone’s alarm?”

 

“Yes, omma… Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon!!” ____ shout while walking slowly away from her house with her walking stick. Some neighbours greet her, she greets them back although can’t see them, she already know whose voice is who that is talking. Beside she can’t see, her senses of hearing & smelling is so good. She even can notice what things just by smell~

 

Her house is not so far from Han River, she always visit Han River once a week just to sit by there, and sometimes sailing with the boat if she have enough money. Now, she's getting near to the river, she start smiling and take a deep breath. She can feel the river’s smell,it's so fresh for her.

 

“Here I come… ><” she said and walks slowly and find a place to sit by the side of Han River, looking up to the sky, just like she could see the sky. She start to pull out the ipod from her bag, and put ear phones at her ears and start listening the songs. Slowly..she moving her head with the rhythm of the songs.

 

“Why Han River is so quiet today?” One guy suddenly stand beside ____ and look straight to the river.

 

“Yeah, it’s so quiet today. If you want, I will makes you comfortable by ask some people to stay away from this area.” His bodyguard said and starts walking toward ___’s side.

 

“No~ It’s okay. It’s enough. I also don’t wanna be alone. Haaaaaa~~” He starts to sit beside ____, but  ____ still doesn’t realize that and also she doesn’t hear anything as his body guard keep standing around him. He looks at her awhile, still don’t notice that she’s blind.

 

“The weather is so nice, right?” He said. But got no response from ____, she's still enjoying her songs.

 

“Heiiii~ You don’t listen to me? I’m talking to you.” He said while pulling her shoulder slowly, and makes ____ shock, put off her ear phones, face to him and shout… “WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT!! I DON’T HAVE MONEY!!” and makes that guy LOL-ing hard.

 

“Who wants your money? I just pulled you because you don’t response when I’m talking to you.” He said.

 

“Oh… D…did i? So… Sorry… I don’t hear you. But who are you?” ____ said, not look at that guy’s way.

 

“You don’t know me??? You really don’t know me??” He said while point right to his own face. ____ just shake her head without looking at him.

 

“Here, try to look at me! You never see this face in TV or magazine??” He said and turn ___’s head straight to his face. He's getting a shock when he sees ____’s eyes don’t pay attention to him.

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t see your face right now, or at magazine and TV. I don’t know who you are but your voice sounds so familiar.” ____ said coldly.

 

“I’m sorry… I don’t know that you….”

 

“It’s okay. :)” she starts to turn on her ipod again, and put her left earphone, but it couldn’t be turn on. “Omo! What happened??? >< Why there’s no sound. Aigoo!!” She tries to turn on again, but there’s nothing.

 

“What? What happened? May I help?”

 

“Here, this things isn’t working. I try to turn on, but there’s no more sound? Did I break it?? My mom will scold me if she know. What should I do?” ___ getting panic. He takes the ipod, and looks for it, “This ipod, so similar with mine..” He said inside his mind.

 

“HOW?? Don’t be that silent! Tell me, can you fix it??? ><” ___ said.

 

“Oh, sorry.. it’s not broke, but seems like it’s out of battery.” He laughed.

 

“Battery? But I don’t have battery. I need to bought the battery but I don’t have money. How come??? >< My mom will scold me. :’( ”

 

“Hahahah~ You don’t need to bought the battery, just need to charge it. Do you have the cable? To charge? Just bought it to home and charge it.”

 

“Cable? To charge? How? I don’t have it.” ____ said.

 

“Hhahah, you’re so funny. Here, here’s my charging cable, you can use it for your ipod.” He said while giving the cable to ____’s hand.

 

“Eh? But how if yours out of battery too?”

 

“My ipod is gone no where. So, I won’t used it anymore. You can keep it, okay! :)” He said while looking straight to ____’s face.

 

“Oh… okay. Just need to charge it? Can you help me to charge now? How long I should charge it?”

 

“Hahahah, okay~ there’s a coffee shop around here, I’m sure we can charge there, come on.” He said, stand up and give hands to ____, but she can’t see it, so he just help ____ to stand up, and grab her hands.

 

“But my mom don’t allowed me to hang out with stran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter