Chapter One

Staying with AA

 

You sighed as you stepped out of the elevator onto your floor, pulling your key out and turning it in the keyhole of the knob. Before you closed the door behind you, you saw Kimchi, the guy who lived in the apartment right across the hall, wave at you. You offered a small little wave in return before closing the door completely and then leaning against it and sliding down, sadly. You had been fired from your part-time job, which was the only source of income you had.

 

What if you had to live on the streets? You couldn't possibly do that... You didn't know if you could handle the embarrassment of going back to your parents, either, and proving them right. You knew they would accept you back of course, but you also knew what they would be thinking...

 

Before you knew it, you had started to cry loudly, and you shut your mouth, trying not to make any more noise, hoping no one heard you. Your heart almost stopped when there was a knock on your door. You stood up and wiped your face, looking through the keyhole to see Kimchi waiting there, along with Juwon, who lived down the hall. Slowly, you opened the door.

 

“Hey,” you said quietly, “you need something?”

 

“Are you okay?” Kimchi asked, “I heard you crying.”

 

“I'm fine,” You stated.

 

“No you're not,” Juwon responded, with Kimchi nodding in agreement. Just then, Hoik arrived at the scene and seemed to know what was happening.

 

“What's wrong?” He asked, concerned.

 

“I got fired from my job, it's not a big deal,” You said quickly.

 

“That's a huge deal!” Juwon protested

 

Last, but not least, Aoora and Woosang joined the group.

 

“What's all the commotion?” Woosang asked.

 

“____ got fired from her job,” Kimchi responded.

 

“I'm fine, it's fine--” You stuttered as Aoora shook his head.

 

“Without a job, you won't be able to pay rent,” He stated, nodding his head as if he was the only one who had come to that conclusion. Honestly, it would have made you laugh if the situation hadn't been dire.

 

I know, but I still have some saved up to hold me over until I get a new one--”

 

You should stay with one of us,” Woosang suggested.

 

“I-I couldn't possibly--” You stuttered.

 

“Sure you can,” Juwon agreed.

 

“It's not a problem!” Kimchi continued, and Hoik just nodded his agreement.

 

Aoora looked like he was about to march out of there and right down to your former employer and yell at whomever had been your boss.

 

“O-okay, but only until I get a new job!”

 

Who are you going to stay with?

 

Kimchi

 

Juwon

 

Hoik

 

Aoora

 

Woosang

 

(( These shall become links as their parts are written ))