The Casualty of Love

The Casualty Of Love

 

They're laughing, smiling and kissing. They lost count of how long they have been in the dance studio. Aoora is propped against the wall and he had laughed in response when Woosang pushed him up against it. They're smiling at each other, teeth showing from both of them and they're definitely in love.

They kiss once, twice and three times. Aoora's hands running up along Woosang's arms as he is feeling up the muscles hiding underneath the flesh. Woosang's hands are on Aoora's ribs, gently feeling up the firm muscles and they don't stop kissing, lips are parting only to be rejoicing once again.

Woosang is a bit taller and when he has his chest pressed against Aoora's chest, he tilts his head to look down his face. Teeth are still showing as the smile at one another. When Aoora is about to lean in for another kiss, Woosang grins and tilts his head away with a soft laughter coming from his lips.

Both of them where panting softly. ''Let me breathe, baby.'' Woosang chuckles before turning his head back to look at Aoora. Despite being four years younger than Aoora, he was never the most energetic one. Aoora was. He would dance, produce music and always sing to one of their songs. Woosang loves him for that; he loves the short bundle of energy a lot.

Aoora laughs softly in return of Woosang's words, he opens his mouth to speak but when Woosang's lips crash against his own, he shuts up and returns the kiss.