Reflection

I Regret My Decision...

YoonA's POV

I felt really horrible right now. Even though me, Joo, and Himchan oppa had made up and our relations (as best friends) are back as normal. But, I just realized how idiot I am.

What have I done to Joo? She is my best friend. As a best friend of course I want her to be happy, but I did the opposite. I want to steal her boyfriend, Himchan oppa, and make him mine.

So I need some time to be alone and reflect all of bad things I've ever done.

Maybe this will make me realize and try to be a better person.

I didn't went out my apartment to met the others. Maybe they would be worrying me and thinking where am I.

So I will text them, so they wouldn't worrying about me.

 

To : Joo ; Himchan oppa ; Chansung oppa

Annyeong!

chingu-deul, today I won't be with you guys ok? I need some time to be alone and reflect my self. So don't be worry. Enjoy your day my friends! Annyeong~ ^^

 

YoonA

 

Done.

****

Mom ever said that it's ok making mistakes. Learn from those mistakes and be a better person.

So, with these mistakes I've done I will learn from them and I will try to be a better person.

But, with those 'unpretty events', now I know that Joo is a very kind person. Even though I've done much things until I hurt her, or maybe crush her into billions of pieces, she still can forgive me and gave me nice treatments pure and without asking anything back.

I'm really lucky to have her as my best friend. Really lucky.

Himchan oppa too...

Even though I tried to hurt him and his girlfriend, he still forgives me and come back to his old attitude like nothing ever gone wrong.

Both of them are really meant to be with each other. Both are angel-like and have a kind heart.

I really can't ruin their relationship. No one can.

So that means I need to find another man. A man that can complete me. Like Joo and Himchan oppa.

I can't steal other people's man anymore. Now I know and realized that it is a bad thing to do. But seriously, I think an elementary student even know that. YoonA, you're still immature.... Hahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chansung's POV

My phone just vibratedI think I got a message.

I unlock my iPhone, and it was a message from YoonA. 

Ah... She's not with Joo and Himchan. She's doing the same thing like me, reflecting...

 

It's only a few days left for me to be here, New York my dream city.

After that I will be returning to Korea and go back doing my job.

But, I really miss my hyungs in Korea. My 5 dearest hyungs. I just love them so much, like brothers.

Yeah, I know there were no blood relations between us. But we just love and care each other like brothers would.

Yep, they're my teammates on stage, but they're my brothers too...

Maybe people would think that we're just teammates and a group called 2PM. But, we think each others as brothers. Even our fans know how much we care for each other.

I'll be seeing you soon, Minjun hyung , Nichkhun hyung, Taecyeon hyung, Wooyoung, and Junho....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONGHASEYO YEOROBUNDEUL!!

I'm so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating in a such long time.

I'm starting to lose many ideas to complete my fan fiction.

So maybe this fanfic soon will come to an end. And I will come back with a new and fresh idea.

The story plot will be a lot more interesting and there will be a lot of happy times~ :D

But, I'm still confused with the characters. So, the next update I will ask you for the characters in the poll.

Don't forget to leave comment(s) ok? Don't be a silent reader! 

Trust me, comments can boost my mood up and make faster updates :D

Annyeong~! ^^ :*