Couple

My 'Instructor,' L.Joe [hiatus]

 

MY POV:

“Um, yeah, just stuck,” my face froze, realising that I was indeed panicking. What about all those other times that I used this wetsuit- it never failed me then, but now. Arghhh.

 

He smirked at me and I turned around, pointing to the problem. His hands touched the back of my neck lightly, feelign slightly tickly.

“Are you wearing something red?”

I hesitantly answered,

“Yeah,”

“Ahh, it was stuck, but now it’s okay,” I felt the zip move a few centimetres down and I turned back to face him. My hand quickly worked it magic and I pulled down the zip quickly, revealing my red bikini, as I pulled each foot through the leg part. I looked up, an ‘oh’ expression on Byunghun’s face. Either I looked bad or I was just too y for him to handle.

I looked down at him, noting his hard-worked and well sculptured abs. They seemed pretty y to me.

 

Both of us looked at each other awkwardly and looked away at the same time and I heard some young girl say out loud;

“Awww, look at that sweet couple! She’s really pretty and he looks handsome as well!”

“Aww, Miyoung-ah, I’ll get abs too when I’m older, my dad said that seven year olds have to wait till they get older, before they can start working out!”

I saw them walk off in my peripheral vision and turned back to face Byunghun, both of us not being able to contain our laughter!

“Aww, that chick was cute as!”

“Haha, and a seven year old wants abs! awww!”

 

*THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL PATRONS IN THE SWIMMING POOL AREA. THE HOT WATER SYSTEM HAS SUDDENLY BROKEN AND WE WILL HAVE TO CLOSE THE POOLS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SO PLEASE GET OUT OF THE POOLS, THE WATER TEMPERATURE IS SLOWLY GOING DOWN, AND PARENTS AND GUARDIANS PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CHILDREN ARE ALSO OUT. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIECE, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE HOT WATER SYSTEM FOR THE POOLS ARE OUT.*

Our ears had both perked up, listening to the announcement carefully and both of us looked back at each other when it was finished. Byunghun raised his eyebrows and I felt saddened that we couldn’t actually swim at the pools, which was the whole reason why we came.

“Umm, if their hot water’s broken, I guess we have to leave,”

“Um, yeah,” I replied, still trying to get over the fact that we couldn’t swim.

“Uh, do you want to come back to my place? I live nearby,” he began quietly, starting to put his shirt into his bag. I didn’t have anything else on tonight, seeing as I would just have practice and training. Why not?

“Yeah, okay,” I put on my school uniform on top of my bathers, as he stuck a black shirt on himself. It really should really be illegal for guys to wear black shirts, grrr he’s so havoaghnlkringhot;ervbn;slogbarv!

“Let’s go?” he looked at me before taking my bag, his eyes looking at mine questioningly

“Wai- why are you carrying my stuff?” I asked, confused.

“Well, I thought I’d be a gentleman,” he answered and we started walking up the ramp.

 

I then heard two familiar voices- the young girl and boy from before, who were behind us.

“Aww, he’s carrying her bag!”

“Miyoung-ah, I’ll carry yours okay?”

“Uh, it’s so heavy! What are you carrying in here?”

“Rocks.”

“Wait, what!

“Um, yeah. For my plant assignment!” The cute little voices started fading away as we went up the ramp, getting near the gym.

 

Byunghun snickered after hearing their conversation.

“I know right, she was literally carrying rocks!” I said, laughing at the funniness of young kids these days. Ignoring the hot guys in the gym, having one next to me currently, we both laughed and for once you wouldn’t be able to tell that he was really my instructor and could totally work off being a real couple.