Secret Fan

A secret fan

"Why do I have to attend all the camps" I asked my friends

"Because it is required." answers Key

"But hyuung.. I don't want to go."

"You have to." says Key hyung

"Fine." I sighed

There's nothing I can do to escape this camp so I have no choice but to join. I packed my bags and ask my parents to sign our waiver then I wrote my camp letters for my friends after that I went straight to bed. The next morning, I went to school earlier than usual, when I got there I saw Onew hyuung and Kiseop hyuung with Kai in the garden of our school, I ran to them and excitedly give thier camp letters.

"Where's Key hyuung?" I asked Onew hyuung

"He's on his way." he answered

"Alright."

After 30 minutes Key hyuung came, We greated him with a hug then I gave his camp letter. After almost an hour of waiting our bus finally came so we rode the bus and wait for our other classmates. I sat on the fifth row just infront of Key and Onew hyuung seats, I was looking at my bag, trying to find my waiver when another block rides the same bus that we are in and to my suprise my idol is one of them. I tried to hide my excitment and my blush when I saw Minho hyuung sit on the chair infront of me.  They are coming with us.

We had a great time in our camp, I got to bond with Minho hyuung  the whole time. Which made this year's camp meaningful.

 

Weeks after the camp, Our professors told us that we are to watch a play on Saturday that means I will get to watch Minho hyuung again. "I can't wait" I whispered to Onew hyuung who's seating next to me. He just smiled and nodded.. When I got home from school I immedialtey told my mom about the play on Saturday and to my suprise she allowed me to watch. I jumped for joy!

It's Saturday. I went to school after lunch just in time for the play.  My friends are inside already so I went to the ticket booth to claim my ticket, I went inside the theater and looked for my friends. The play started after waiting for hours but it was worth it. The play was amazing, funny and romantic but at the same time we all had fun watching. Minho hyuung was incredible. He really nailed it.

"Daebak!" was the reaction of everyone who watched the amazing play.

But what made me giddy all afternoon was the chance I had after the play. I got to huug Minho hyuung. I felt like floating on the clouds. Why does he have to be so... Handsome and Nice.. "Ah Minho hyuung... stop making me fall inlove with you." I told myself while I was waving goodbye to him as I leave the theater.

I can't sleep that night. I kept thinking about the hug. But even though I can't sleep I have to try; I closed my eyes but still nothing.. Midnight came and still I am awake.. I went downstairs and look for bananna milk, hoping that it will help me fall asleep. Good thing it worked.

Monday came and I still can't get over the hug.. I tried to keep calm because I don't want anyone to know my true feelings to Minho hyuung. I saw him again and to my suprise he hugged me again.. once again I am floating.. I smiled at him and told him that he did great on the play, he said "Thanks" and waved goodbye as he goes to his class. So I went to my class as well.

In class...

While in class, I can't stop thinking about him and it resulted in making him a letter. And this what the letter says:

 

Dear Minho hyuung,

You did really great on the play last Saturday. I really had a great time watching you. Keep it up.  =)

Love:

Your Secret Fan =)

And since I am shy to give it personally, I asked Onew hyuung to give it to her in exchange for chicken.. HE said yes and after class he looked for him and gave my letter. That afternoon I received a text from Onew hyuung saying:

"Mission complete.. Now where's my chicken?"

"Thanks hyuuuung.. Your chicken is with me, meet me in the canteen." I replied.

Onew hyuung came after 5 minutes, looking for his beloved chicken. "Aigoo hyyyunnng!" I laughed as I watch him eat his chicken.

He finished almost one bucket of chicken that afternoon.

When I got home.. I checked my twitter and to my suprise Minho hyuung tweeted my letter to him and he is actually asking who's secret fan. I wanted to tell him but I was so shy so I didn't respond.

Weeks came and I still have the urge to tell him. And finally I gave up.. I looked for him in school and I saw him in the garden alone, seems like He's waiting for someone.. I puffed my cheeks as I walk toward him; telling myself that I can do this. I keep on talking to my self that i failed to realize that I am already infront of him. I came back to my sense when he asked me if I am okay.

"Yeah.. I-Im good..... uhmmmm I have something to tell you." I said

"Hmm! What is it?"

"I- I am s-secret fan" I said as I cover my face"

"Really? Wow!" he replied

I removed my hands from my face and opened my eyes and simply nod.

He hugged me and told me that he is grateful to have me as a fan and that I am one of his inspirations.

I smiled.

"I will always be your fan." I promised him as I give him a friendship/promise ring. He took the ring and wore it around his finger and right there and then, we became close friends.

THE END :D

 

Lee Taemin. =)