Jessica's POV

Tomboy With A Soft Heart
It was the end of tge day. Schoolended like 5 minuted ago. I was just preparing to go to the school library to return my books with Yiri. Just then, the intercom sounded. "Jung Jessica and Lee Donghae, please come to the head's office now.". Ekk? What did I do and why is Donghae involved? I ask Yuri to help me return the books and she nodded. I then make my way to the office. On the way thete, I could see Donghae making his way to the office too. He was as usual doing the things he usually do i.e. winking, smiling, blowing invinsible kisses, making my ears go deaf with the girls squealing. You get the picture dont you? I did not realise we had arrive. I opened the door with Donghae behind me. I cast a glance at him before entering. "Ah, Jessica, Donghae! You are finally here!". The principal just smile at us. I smiled a little before taking a seat. Donghae did the same. "You are probably wondering why you are here, right?". We both nodded. "Well," he continued," Jessica, as the 2nd top student in this school, I request that you tutor Donghae." My eyes probably jumped out of my sockets. Me, Jung Jessica, tutoring the most snobbish guy? Donghae on the other hand seem relaxed. It was as if he knew this was going to happen. "I would be glad ro be tutored by Miss Jung, sir.". What the hell did he just say? Okay, this is not reality, right? Oh my... I tried to protest. "But sir, what about Seohyun? She is THE top student. Why me?". He just answered that Seohyun is already tutoring a lot of kids plus her being a teacher at a kindergarten. Ahh.. Seohyun, why must you be so hardworking? I have up. So I asked what time, day and the details I need to know. He said everyday after school from 6pm to 8pm. What?All my free time is gone without a trace. To my next horror, we will be starting today. I just sadly nodded and went out. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Donghae. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Chill, ice princess. I just want to know where we are going to be tutored at.". Oh yeah, I forgot but I kept my cold stare at him. "We will just meet at my apartment. Its at 139SMtown Drive.". "And no funny thoughts, We are at my house to study and not yo play.". He nodded and go away. "Jerk, did not thank me for wasting my time to tutor him,". I muttered silently to myself. "O heard that! If you want me to say it that much then, okay! THANK YOU JUNG JESSICA for tutoring me! Happy?!" He shouted across the hall. I rolled my eyes and went straight home to prepare for the tutor session.