The Apple's tree

Diary's Doublestuff Oreo

 

I plan my brain seeds, and then grew a tree, 
The moment of joy together made,
You were my friend, the one I create.
                      -taeyeon-
 
 
 The sketch of a portrait of someone in the wall outlet attracts Baekhyun attention. He entering the outlet and take some picture from his cameras. Today, his classes finished early. So like usually, he will walk along the street until reaches at the cafe. Today like passed day, he will drink his favorites drink, HotChocOreo. 
 
  In the end of the portrait, written name of the painter’s nickname: Taeyeon. He tries to remember the name, who knows that he could meet the painter someday. Meanwhile, his left hand rubbing his pocket and take out an IPhones 4. He takes the picture quietly without the outlet owner permission, with one ‘click’, the photos already saved in his IPhones 4. The phones in his hand were holding tightly, he left the outlet with a smile in his lips.
 
 Still fresh in my memory the time we made arts, 
 Words on the paper straight from the heart,
 You brought the light into my world,
 You gave me shine of a glowing pearl.
                          -taeyeon-
 
 
The dried leaves was scattered around. Sometimes, her cheeks were touches by the blowing airs. She was walking along the street while dreaming about being a famous art- painter. ‘’ It must be good if my wish going to be true.’’ Said taeyeon while looks at the sky. Her right hand was holding OreoDoubleStuff biscuit, her usual foods no matters for breakfast, lunch even for dinner. She just ate that biscuit wherever she want, as long as milk and OreoDoubleStuff biscuits is were in front her eyes. For be honest, her rarely eat another foods.
Suddenly, his IPhones 4 rang, means there was a massage coming in. He quickly looks up the massage box. 
‘’Coming home early today…’’ Baekhyun read the massage and replies
‘’Okay, wait for me…’’
After replied the massages, he starts packing his stuff and leaves home. Lately, he seems likes to hang out at the famous garden park, The Garden Park. It has natural panoramas and the park was fringed by a colorful flowers and to be honest, he wants to make an announcement here: BAEKHYUN REALLY LOVE FLOWERS. He loves something naturals and genuine. For him, something naturals are how to describe how somebody is really honest to someone. He loves to be honest to himself.
 
‘’Shhs…Shhs…’’ a strange voice sounds loud in Baekhyun hearing. His steps stopped. He looks at his left, right, behind, then he walking for a few steps more and decide to turn behind once again. This time, he saw a girl and his steps stopped again. He just watching that girl was holding an old stairs, which he doesn’t know where it came from. That girl is started to choose whether to climb that Apple’s tree or not. Baekhyun just keep watching and waiting for that girl next step. The Apple’s tree in front of her not quite high, so Baekhyun not let his eyes from not seeing what will happens next.
 
That girl bravely tries to climb the tree with an old stairs help, which was already decayed. Baekhyun starts to worry if that girl falls on the ground. That girl see the stairs shake a little after his leg steps three rung. 
 
‘’I don’t think its work.’’ A word from Baekhyun mouth makes that girl groaned. She seems a bit disappointed after all her effort failed and her disappointed face can be seeing clearly by Baekhyun.
‘’Actually, what are you doing?’’ ask Baekhyun while approaching that girl. That girl just looks at up the tree and Baekhyun just staring at the same place that girl looked. There’s a fluffy cat that trapped up the tree. Perhaps it’s to enjoying playing up there until forgot how to go down. He looks at that girl once and she seems starts to flowing tears because to worrying about her cat's safety. Baekhyun doesn't like to see a girl cry, so he decided to saved the cat.
 
''Please don't make a dramas here, I will try my best,'' said Baekhyun with a cold voice. He goes closer to the Apple's tree and see there is a fairly hard twigs for him climb the tree. He have a normal height as a man, more than 180cm, so climbing the tree is easy things for him. Baekhyun stretched his right hand towards the fluffy cat. The cat jump onto his shoulder and he go down the tree slowly. Suddenly, his leg slipped and there's only 30 cm down the tree. He falls onto that girl. They looked by each others for a few minutes without moving. Suddenly, there's a voice that wake up both of them.
''Meow...Meow...grrrr'' the fluffy cat seen like giggles. That girl cheeks turns red.
''Err... here's your cat.'' said Baekhyun while giving the cat to that girl.
''Em... thank you'' said that girl. Baekhyun just nodded. He just watching the dramas in front his eyes without blinked. That girl caressing her cat softly. He feels like himself stunned with that girl actions,showing her caring to the animal unequivocally. He unsure about his feeling, since he fall onto that girl, he feel that his heart beating so fast. 
 
''Snap.'' his hand was holding an IPhone 4, after take a picture, he quickly keep it in his pocket. He doesn't want too showing that he take the picture without the owner permission. That girl who still not let her eyes from that fluffy cat were leaves by Baekhyun. He is really in hurry.
 
Sadly after I was forced to leave you,
I was on my guest I had to continue,
In the guest of knowledge I had to walk further,
I had to keep away, somehow or rather.
                                     -Baekhyun-
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Will update soon, and for the reader, sorry for my bad grammar