|

Tao's Breaking Point

 

 

 

The layer of cold air ghosted through chattering teeth, it was chilly to say the least. Both hot blooded lad engulfed, desperately filling the content of their lungs, further the lasting effect of adrenalin rush consumed most it and seemed that they needed the oxygen more than the plants needed them for after sunset transpiration. White haze of steam sifted out with each huffed pant and erratic breath. That night, that night it was pitch dark with a teaspoon of dead silence, the perfect setting for a well thought out plan of extermination. None of a single scattering burning stars spreaded across the sky, as if they bare witness of the bloody disgusting crime, fleeing from the scene of what Huang Zitao and Kim Jongdae just done, now silent bearers of secret as the clock struck past twelve. The night breeze whispered the undead's murmurings into Zitao's ears with hushed dry leaves rustles beneath their feets.

 

Joining the devil's temptation, Kim Jongdae with thin film of sweat slicked upon his temples. Said that the night was cold, so with each shivers and ignition of ecstatic tickled their skin receptors, was vivid from the short outburst of panic mixed pure thiller excitement, triggered by something resembling of an animal’s impulse. This, this passed way beyond Jongdae's big book of trolling principles. Undeniable Kim Jongdae has his equal share of fears, and he thinks he can't shut his lids tonight just as tight considering what they did just now was a big crime and an even bigger sin. But for now, for the sake of intoxication in the moment, surpassed everything within Jongdae's logic, goddamn guilt can wait in the next room.

 

And Huang Zitao, nothing could be translated nor transcripted out from his sharp raven feature, they were non suprisingly empty, with just as vacant glow in his lust of killing clouded eyes. Zitao, as if he has been trained to do this for years, highly skilled, adorned with 19 years worth of experience concealed within crooks of his worn out fingers. And  perfectly composed expression just as refined of a wooden plank's straight face. In fact at one look at the boy's luggage eyed dotted facial, no one would have expected the lucifer driven sin he commited a few moments ago. With the help, or more so like him dragging along fellow comrade Jongdae sharing the weight of the job. Jongdae needed something to toughen up his soft bones, that's what Zitao thinks.

 

 

 

Once they were done, everything were left pristine and untraced without leaving as much clue as misplaced red and gold leaves, sticky fingerprints on rusty handles of shovels and engravements of two fresh pair footprints on the gravel pathway. Uncertainty flickered, knocking on Jongdae's soft wall brain as he bubbled all the 'what if's from his piehole. Huang Zitao doesn't give a , because one thing for sure he felt damn good about it. It was a second chance for the profound breath of fresh air that is named sweet satisfaction. The things anger drive humans to. Because that late midnight's doing did subdued his long time hound thirst for revenge. Naega wolf kurae wolf, awoo. Sorry  just had to insert that.

 

 

 

Everyone has their breaking point, and this was Huang Zitao's.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the SM headquarter, supremo Wufan pattered to and fro over the square stretch floor. The ebony heel of his leather footwear made distinct rythmic clicks with every pace. Anxiousness is the air that surrounded and clinged into Wufan's skin, eyes instinctively scampers onto every crevice reached within his piercing gaze. A filthy waft of tension polluted the serenity of night air, a fraction of that fear clearly deflected through Wufan’s irisses. Wufan digged his blunt cuticles into the ball of his fists, desperately keeping loose strings intact from unravelling what's left of Wufan's sanity. Be professional they said, he is the leader, and that's a good enough self explanatory of a reason. And Wufan is known throughout the agency for having a facade and will power as fixed as a chunk of boulder.  Wufan can't tell if he was supposed to feel flattered or insulted by it to be honest. 

 

That night's plot twist of a turmoil was all because he is missing, he is gone from Wufan's grasp, he slipped through Wufan's extensive care, like silk scarves slithered through Wufan's just as eager fingers, and now the solid opaque image of this same he, slowly turns elusive as an embedded figment in Wufan's mind. No Wufan can't let that happen, Wufan cannot bare with himself if that if what it had become.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing fumbled on his own foot and almost participated in a heart warming embrace-- no, kissed the wall with his own face as he sprinted to the door frame because Yixing will forever be the clumsy alley boy from a deep rundown village in Changsha. Nursing his late teen years mastering the art of heart stealing because Yixing is that dorkily charming. Although nowadays Yixing is often embelished, semi influenced by modern Seoul-scence lifestyle, chic fashion composed of plunging V-neck chest exposing shirt and fuschia purple earphones. Yixing is entrusted with the grace of the group, the joker with four limbs as swift as barber's prized pair of scissors and a memory cell capacity of a cricket. Yixing called out for Wufan, and informed the limbo state leader that this he is simply no where to be found. Then Yixing shook his head vigorously to the point that Wufan thought Yixing will have a sore neck from it after.  

 

At that moment, one out of three of Wufan's wavering candles blown out, putting out its just as intense burning fire, trailing only feign grey soots of hope.Wufan had send out his best pair of limbs, brain and eyes in mission to find this him, but Wufan's limb that is Yixing had failed to serve.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The brain slinked past the system's wall, under an account with a fake name with just as fake caked foundation avatar, Oppar'sMofo94. Under that baozi like set of cheeks, Xiumin knew he is born for the job and even proclaimed himself as a cyberpunk. The terrorist that lurks behind monkeybars made from shards of matrix patterned sequence of numbers. Jongdae thinks it is endearing how badass Xiumin thought himself was, little that Jongdae knew it only fueled up Xiumin's expectation of well, Xiumin. Oppar'sMofo94 flounced around the network, gliding his fingers across the keytaps, scrutinising gaze soon follows, skimming the iridescent blotches of pixelized screen. Last night's clips, pictures, none with a fragmented sight of this searched he in any. Xiumin mouthed 'where could he be' but the piece of mechanical intelligence won't rat out a word. Xiumin's muscles now slackened, raising both unarmed hands in complete surrender. Oppar'sMofo94 had tarnished his sought after reputation of a badass.

 

And there goes Wufan's second candle, tall and glory now puked mere grey trails, until only one candle stay rooted in its place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The crème de la crème. They say the innocent ones are most unexpected, get under Xi Luhan's skin and no second wink of thought spent on that fact. The group's very own binoculars, the one with wide circle interconnection composed web of underlings that feeds Luhan's supplements for decent shreds of information. Seriously how can you say no to that piece of meat Luhan calls as a face ? Luhan is good with words, that is an understatement my friend. Insufficient to describe the monstrosity of Luhan's full extension. And so like a pro, Luhan speed dialed everyone in his contact list. Wufan roughly made out Luhan's wording from 5 ft away, Luhan's simple 'hello's , 'hye how are you's can bless the owner of any ears diabetes, Luhan is that good. Luhan pressed his cellphone onto his chest, although already well informed, but inquired Kris again on the coordinate of Kim Jongdae's and Huang Zi Tao's state of being. Kris parried 'their dorm' but just as quickly counter attacked by Luhan's 'Sehun said he saw them behind the building'.

 

 

Wufan hasted his strides along side his heart stealing pair of limbs, Oppar'sMofo94 badass brain and diabetic sweet talker eyes. Everyone besides a certain Chinese unicorn, whose name I shall not mention, already picked up the tangible vibe. Something smells fishy, and Xiumin is certain it's not Wufan's socks this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huang Zitao and Kim Jongdae were however at the time, savouring replayed memories of the last fifteen minutes. These boys were getting ahead of themselves and rejoiced a tad bit too early as footsteps of four men, yes plus Luhan, sneaked up their ears. Wufan and Zitao made eye contact, trading the ‘pissed look’ with ‘stink eyes’ that sealed an unspoken ice thick issue. Jongdae without being told foxed away from the field, joining the said limbs, brain and eyes because he knew too well that this battle wasn't his to fought for. A flexed of a forefinger from supremo Wu Yi fan, and both Wufan and Zitao stepped away from the attention densed scene to a more private enclosed bubble, secluded outside of the building.

 

Wufan held back strains of hostility as he chucked a ‘where is he? ‘ to the younger. While Zitao kept his lips seamed and he didn’t plan on cracking open any minute. And that is when the cloak residing in Wufan’s eyes hitched, exposed prone emotion hiding behind the veil. Wufans don’t cry people. And this made Zitao went over the loop, the main motive of the night’s wrongdoing. Deranged composed drawl of inarticulate curses thrown right at Wufan from Zitao’s part.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what seemed like a decade but actually half an hour, both male strutted back into the roofed confinement. Following Wufan's and Zitao’s line of figures were the pairs of curious eyes belonged to Yixing, Xiumin, Luhan and Jongdae. Luhan exchanged Yixing’s weird glance with a nudge and Jongdae simply shrugged as he mirrored Xiumin. Wufan glazed down as he held up the white mess of fluff with brown earth’s stains, the carcass remnants of what used to be his alpaca, Ace.

 

Zitao thinks it is a sensible thing to do after Wufan accidentally kicked the resting position of Zitao’s off their shared bed, as sleep clad Wufan flailed his arm around in reach of the beloved plushy. Zitao does not compromise for the sake of a stuffed toy. Zitao’s ‘stink eyes’ did not budge at all, he has no regret. Wufan deserved this, Wufan ticked his breaking point. Pushed him to the brink of a 50-storey high ledge, or a bed high ledge, either works.

 

And that is why Wu Yi Fan bans the even the slight glimpse of his new alpaca from coming in contact with Huang Zitao.

 

 

 

The End.