Chapter 1

Together

Taemin had barely stepped foot onto the airport when he heard the fans screaming their names. He sighed and lowered his head trying to avoid as many fans as possible, the other members followed closely behind him as we'll as the manager. Even though he was wearing sunglasses he could see every flash from the fans cameras. 

He loved the fans because if it wasn't for them he would not be where he was today, but sometimes he just wished he could go out and not have to worry about them being everywhere. 

 

He was glad to be home though, back in Korea where he could finally go see his girlfriend. Nobody knew about her, not even his hyungs, he would often use the excuse of staying at his families home so he could go visit her. 

 

That night was no different, he told Onew hyung he was going to visit his family and tell them he was home safe. As he got into his car he felt the excitement of seeing her again. To kiss her soft lips and run his hands through her soft hair. He didn't have to inform her ha was back, he knew she would have seen the pictures online already and new he was coming. 

He reached her apartment in a little while and headed upstairs. As he reached the door his smile grew he really did love her. She made him the happiest he had been in a long time. He knocked on the door softly and waited impatiently outside. The door opened slowly and he saw her peek out before flinging the door open and throwing herself into his waiting arms. 

 

"Oppa!" She screamed when he held her softly in his arms. 

 

"Aish,_____, I haven't been gone that long no need to make a fuss" he kisses the top of her head before releasing her and taking her inside. 

 

"Fine then oppa, I had prepared a nice dinner for you. But since you don't want me to make a fuss then I will just throw it out" she said with a little humph. 

 

"Are you really going to let me starve?" He asked pouting at her slightly, he knew how much she loved when he did that. 

 

She laughed and gave him a kiss on his beautiful pouty lips. She took his hand and led him into the kitchen where she had laid out some if his favorite foods. She smiled at him as he took a seat and began to pile his plate full of food. She lived watching him eat, it made her feel happy inside. 

 

They ate in silence until they were both too full for another bite. Taemin sighed in happiness and got up and began to clear the dishes. 

 

"Taemin oppa leave those there I can do it myself" she hated when he tried to help around her apartment, he was already tired enough from work. 

 

"Fine but how about you get them later, lets go to the couch and watch a movie" she nodded in agreement and headed back to the living room behind him. She sat down, and waited for taemin to sit next to her. To her surprise he lay down placing his head on her lap. She looked down at him surprised and he just smiled. He reached up and traced her lips slowly with his thumb, she bent over and kissed him softly.

 

She straightened back  up as the movie started, she began to play with his soft hair. Twirling a strand of newly dyed blonde hair around her finger.She loved the new color on him, it had always been one of her favorite looks for him. When he had shown up like that the first time, she had wanted to ask if he had dyed it for her but she was too embarrassed.

 

The movie was half way when she noticed the soft shallow breathing coming from Taemin, she looked down and saw that he had fallen asleep on her lap. Her heart melted at that moment and she bent forward and kissed his cheek.

 

"I love you, Taemin oppa" she whispered. The movie finished but not once did they leave the beautiful sleeping face.