Drunk - Indigo child

Series drabbles - A rainbow of love

My favorite one <3

 

----------------

 

 

Sehun checked his phone for exactly the tenth times already. It’s over midnight and there was still nothing from Luhan. Normally they would spend the night together at either his apartment or the Chinese’s but today a colleague of his was going to get married and being an enthusiastic member of “musketeer” group (Sehun actually rolled his eyes at the speech introducing about this group), Luhan and his friends had decided to throw a bachelor party for that guy.

Because he had no idea when the party was going to end, he told Sehun not to wait for him and he would text the younger as soon as he got home.

Sehun had handled the situation quite well so far. He ordered pizza, made himself a big bowl of popcorn and curled up on the sofa in front of TV, watching variety show. However, as the time passed by, his attention was more and more distracted by the thought of how the Chinese was doing.

 He really didn’t want to sound like a possessive person who always kept an eye on his boyfriend, especially to be honest Luhan was the older one in this relationship, but he couldn’t help himself to worry like hell because he knew the other couldn’t bear any kind of alcohol beverages and the chance he got molested among bunch of drunk men was absolutely high. Even though there were some guys there he could trust (including his brother), he was sure they’re too tipsy to tell who from who and it’s just about time when things got out of hand.

 

Like now, after midnight.

 

Grabbing his phone again, Sehun quickly sent a message to his boyfriend, trying to sound casual.

 

To: Baby deer

Time:  08/06/2013 00:45

Hon, I’m going to bed soon. How’s thing there? Do you have fun?

 

He calmly put his phone straight on the table, hugging tight a pillow and just stared at it as if his life was depended on that small electric product. Five minute later, it vibrated and he wasted no time to open it.

 

From: Baby deer

Time: 08/06/2013 00:51

Ahhhh, my Hunnie, it’s really fun here. But guys are acting weird~~~~.

I miss youuuuu…….

 

Sehun felt like his blood was boiling and steam actually was coming out from the top of his head after reading the text. So what he afraid of was coming true, those dickheads were touching his Luhan for sure whereas the Chinese was already drunk.

 

Aishhhh, I knew it. I shouldn’t have left him go there.

 

He gruntingly mumbled as his fingers working at its fastest speed on the phone’s screen.

 

To: Baby deer

Time: 08/06/2013 00:52

Babe, DO NOT let anyone near you in radius of 2 meters okay. I’ll be there in 15 mins.

 

He stood up and rushed to his room to change the sweatpants into a pair of jeans. When he’s about to grab the door knob, a ringing bell resounded and it surprised him pretty much as he realized it’s from the front door.

“Hunnieeeeee………..”

He didn’t have time to see the special midnight guest’s face since the boy almost jumped on him and buried into the crook of his neck. It took him a long minute to function the whole thing but he still ended up sputtering incoherent words on the first sentence.

“Lu..han. Why… How… You just texted me few minutes ago.”

Luhan finally came out of his hiding spot, beaming widely at his precious boyfriend.

“Surprise!!!” but that grin was suddenly turned into a cute pout as he explained the situation with his sulky voice “Yixing sent me home. He said I was drunk, which I WAS not.” he stamped his foot on the floor and a hiccup cut short his sentence “By the way, since I missed you, I told the taxi driver your address.”

There he went with that childish smile again which Sehun knew it only happened when he was plastered. The younger chuckled, pinched the latter’s nose earning an adorable “ouch, Hunniee….” along with another pout

“I can’t believe you played a trick on me like that. I almost ran there to rescue you, silly.”

Then remembered the reason why he nearly stomped out of his apartment, he grabbed both Luhan’s shoulder, narrowed his eyes questioningly

“But tell me, did anyone take advantage of you? Because I swear I will hunt each of them down and kick their asses.”

Luhan giggled and shook his dizzy head in amusement. He was sure he would not remember a thing about tonight the next morning but Sehun’s loving care for him right now would definitely be something imprinted on his heart forever.

“Let’s do something fun Sehun ah.”

He whispered against the Korean’s ear and Sehun couldn’t help but shiver when the cold breath of his boyfriend ghosted all over his skin.

He almost forgot, a drunk Luhan was a naughty one.

 

It’s tempting.

 

----------

A.N/ Sorry, no ty scene ^_^