Birthday Boy

Confusion Of Love

Taeyang P.O.V

It was beautiful sunny morning. Today is the 18th of May a.k.a my birthday!! I had just finished eating my breakfast, I had the usual bacon and eggs then after that I had a hot, refreshing shower.  Afterwards I got ready to go to the YG building, I went inside and the staff there and the YG family greeted me. Unfortunately, Bigbang was busy with their schedules today so I couldn't see them. Today I will be a guest performer for star dance battle. I've prepared an awesome dance performance for my fans and other idols.

After a quick rehearsal with my back-up dancers, we went to the location of the show and when we arrived I went inside my change room to get ready. There was a lot of idols performing today like- SHINee, Super Junior, 2PM, Kara, SNSD and more. While my make up was being applied I received text messages from my members and the YG Family. 

GD texted: Youngbae ah!! Happy Birthdayyou better win the dance battle, represent Bigbang well. Sorry we couldn't come to and support you, we are  pretty busy but I'll be here cheering at the studio. Party tonight at the club!

TOP texted: Happy Youngbeezzy! Good luck with your dance performance dude. Go and show the other idols whos BOSS!! I'll be cheering for you!!.

V.I texted: Youngbae Hyung Happy Birthday!! I don't need to wish you good luck for your performance because you're the Dancing King of KPOP. I am pretty busy rehearsing for a musical with Daesung Hyung so we can't visit you at the moment :'( but anyways I kniw you're gonna perform well so go out and have fun at the stage. See you tonight at the party!

D-Lite texted: Hi Hyung! Happy Birthday!!Seungri told me you're going to be performing at Star dance battle by yourself. Good luck and i hope you win your round. Fighting!!

Reading my members messages did boost up my confidence. I was really nervous dancing without my members but  I am glad that they have my back. They're like my brothers and I really appreciate there messages, cheering me up and wishing me good luck.  Tonight the other members prepared my birthday party at a club.

They already invited the guests such as 2ne1, SNSD, Epik High, YG family, and many more idol groups. A few moments later I heard a knock on the door, my stylists opened the door and the person who came inside was Tiffany. "Oppa I didn't know you were gonna perform here today." she said while giving me a friendly hug. "Uhh yeah sorry,  I couldn't tell you earlier because I was busy rehearsing for the performance."

 "It's alright oppa, I can't wait to see your performance, anyways I gotta go and prepare with the others see you at the stage."She said, waving me goodbye. Just then the director opened the door and told me that the show will be starting soon. I told him I was ready and left for the stage. The show started and all the idols were seated at the side of the stage to watch the performances. The first round was B.A.P versus Infinite. I have to say I am impressed with the dancing skills of the other groups, although I had to stay confident to win against my opponents. After a few performances of other Kpop idols dancing, my dance battle with 2PM finally came.

Their performance had some hip hop moves and did some intermediate choreography. Right after they finished, I went up stage and saw the SNSD girls cheering for me while I was taking my position on stage. When the music started I gave it all out, doing; hip-hop. popping, the dougie and finished the dance performance with my bboying moves.

The music stopped and I saw everyone standing up cheering and clapping for me. But my eyes were set on a certain girl that caught my eye, Jessica. We were looking at each other then I looked away to hide my cheeks from blushing. A few seconds later 2PM and the MC went on stage standing next to me to reveal the winner between 2PM and I. Surprisingly I won, beating 2PM with 70 points. I was very grateful to my fans for voting me, I gave a friendly hug to 2PM then went back to my seat to continue the show

Jessica P.O.V

It was finally time for Taeyang Oppa to perform, to be honest  I think he is the best dancer in the Kpop industry. When he was performing, I kept staring at him, stunned by his swag and dancing skills. After he was done performing he kept looking at me. I could  feel my cheeks burning up and becoming red. He was so handsome, my feelings for him were real. Today is his birthday and I've decided to give him my gift later at his party. I baked him a chocolate flavored cake and bought him a gold rolex. Taeyeon helped me bake the cake since i was horrible at cooking,  I can't wait to give it to him. A few hours later, the show ended and I saw Taeyang going into his changing room. "Taeyang Oppa! wait up" I said while running to him. "Oh hey Jessi..." I quickly cut him off by giving him a hug. "Happy Birthday Oppa!" I greeted him then quickly followed it up with a peck on the cheeks.

To be honest, I don't know why I did that. We only went on a date once but I really wanted to confess to him. I looked up and saw his cheeks becoming as red as a tomato. "Thanks sica, I really appreciate it." he said. "Oh by the way, are you coming to my party tonight?" he asked. "Of course I am! the other members and I will come." "Oh that's good I'll see you there." "OKay then I'll see you later bye Oppa!"

 

Author's P.O.V

Little did Jessica know, Tiffany was actually watching them from afar. She was overflowed with jealousy and was confused. A million thoughts was going through her mind while she was getting ready to go home and get ready for the party. Is Jessica going out with Taeyang Oppa? Are they even close? Does Taeyang love Jessica? But I love him though.  A few hours later it was finally time for the party. More than 10 idol groups were there- SHINee, 2PM, 4 Minute, Super Junior, 2ne1, Epik High, Gummy noona, Psy Hyung, TVXQ, Se7en Hyung, Lee Hi, Kara, Brown Eyed girls and more. The party was big and crazy.

Taeyang P.O.V

Wow Seungri sure knows how to get a party started, he planned my party knowing that he's the party animal out of all of us, he invited a lot of people. So many of my idol friends came, especially the whole of SNSD, I was very thankful they made space in their busy schedule to come and celebrate my birthday. I was greeting the people who came until somone shouted my name from across the room. It was Jessica holding a chocolate cake in a box and a nicely wrapped present. She gave it to me and greeted me again. 

Jessica: Happy Birthday again Oppa!

Taeyang: Thanks for the presents. You should start eating now the foods ready.

 the rest of SNSD: Happy birthday Oppa!! they said together as a group

Taeyang: Thank you girls!!

A few hours have passed and the other idols were partying like it's the end of the world. G dragon and Seungri are drunk, I can see Top, Daesung and Se7en Hyung are dancing in the dance floor with a lot of pretty idol girls. My manager Tim Hyung and Taeyeon are also in the dance floor dancing to one of our hit songs 'Fantastic Baby' and some people were eating the chocolate cake Sica brought.  I was just happily chatting with Jessica although she excused herself to go to the restroom. Just then Tiffany appeared and holding a present, she gave it to me and then gave me a hug. "Happy Happy Birthday best friend!" she shouted. I laughed then replied to her " Thanks Fany for the gifts, I hope you're enjoying the party." "yeah I am, it's funny seeing our dorky leader and the other girls trying to do the 'Fantastic Baby' choreography.", "So what did you get me?", i meekly said, " Secret!!! don't open it till now though, for now enjoy your party." "Awwwww okay then." I said pouting.

 

Just then Jessica came back with a confused look. "I didn't know you knew Youngbae Oppa." she said to Tiffany. "I didn't know you knew him either." Tiffany replied. "ummmm... we were set up on a blind date a few days ago." "Oh so Jessica was the girl you went on a blind date with." Tiffany said to me. "Uhhh yeah Jessica was the girl that Taeyeon and Tim hyung set me up with." Oh okay, do.. you.. perphaps..like..each..other?" Tiffany asked us nervously. "Well to be honest I actually do have feelings for you." Jessica said while look at me. 

At this moment I knew that it was my time to confess to Jessica aswell. "Jessica the same goes for me. During the blind date I also developed feelings for you. But I didn't have the guts to confess." I said to Jessica. "Does this mean you guys are official?" Tiffany asked. Jessica then looked at me waiting for an answer. "Jung Jessica will...you..be..my..girlf.." she then cut me off by hugging me and replying with a "Yes, I will be your Girlfriend." 

Author's P.O.V

Tiffany couldn't believe what was happening. Her love of her life was taken right infront of her. She could her self about to cry but managed to hold her tears. "Congratulations, I am glad that Youngbae Oppa finally has a girlfriend." She then excused herself to go to the restroom. But instead she actually left to go home. She texted her members "Girls I am feeling quiet sick, I already left the party I am going to rest now. Don't worry about telling Youngbae Oppa. He has surprise for you girls." She then started to cry about Taeyang  having another girl besides her.

*At the party*

"Girls come here I have something to tell you." Jessica said while walking to them with Taeyang interlocking hands with her. "Whoa! what's the meaning of this?" Sunny asked looking at the couple holding hands." "Youngbae Oppa and I are a couple now!" Jessica answered with a joyful tone. The other girls was shocked from what jessica said but then they smiled and felt happy for her."Yeah I knew you guys would be together! Looks like out set up was a success babe" Taeyeon said to Tim. " Yup! Congrats buddy I wish you two the best."Tim said to the couple. 

"Where's Tiffany?" Taeyang asked. "She felt a bit sick so she left early, she need to rest as of now." Yoona replied. "Oh okay then, I'll call her tommorrow." Then they all continued to party while the new couple was sitting at the V.I.P lounge cuddling till the night was over.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Taeyang P.O.V

The party last night was really a memorable night for me.I got to hang out with all my friends and I finally have a girlfrend now. I decided to open the gifts I got last night. I mostly got new shoes, Jackets and hats. I opened Jessica's gift of the gold rolex. Wow she got me something expensive, I then texted her thanking for what she gave me.

Taeyang: Hey babe thanks for the new watch. I really like it and I promise to weat it a lot. Love you <3.

Jessica: No worries babe. I am glad that you like it and you better wear it often. I Love you too

I then decided to open Tiffany's gift. When I opened the the box, I was stunnned and shocked with what I saw.


Author's note: hey guys hopefully you liked that chapter. I really felt sad for Tiffany while writing this chapter. What do you think Tiffany's gift was? It will be revealed in the next chapter. Btw today is actually Taeyangs Birthday!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE STAR OF THIS FANFIC!!  make sure to subscribe and comment. It really motivates us. The next chapter will come out soon!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN YOUNGBAE!!!