The Blind Date

Confusion Of Love

"Tim oppa!!! Here, have some of this!!!" Taeyeon cheerfully said whilst feeding my manager some kimbap she made for him, Aish.. the amount of jealously i have for my manager, not that i have a crush on Taeyeon but the fact that he has someone to share love with. So just another regular day doing some work, writing music and watching my manager being so lovey dovey with his girlfriend, i check my phone "hmmm no messages from Tiffany yet, she told me she had a photoshot today so i guess she is busy." I decided i should text her, i was wondering how she was doing to day.. After all she is my best friend.

Fany!!! How is the photo shoot going? After, you want to have some dinner? I'm free tonight and i might get bored. 

Almost instantly she replied.

Annyeong Youngbae oppa! Minahe oppa i won't be able to have dinner with you tonight, i have a guest appearance on Strong Heart tonight.

Oh well... So i guess im going solo for tonight, Taeyeon approaches me with a sad look on her face, "Youngbae oppa you look sad, what's up?" Taeyeon asked, "Nothing i was just thinking..." "So your single right oppa?" Where is she going with this... "Neh, unfortunately... Why do you ask?" I tried hiding my embarrassment "Im giving you a blind date you want it? How about tonight? Please???" Taeyeon said pulling abit of aegyo, "I don't know.. Blind dates are abit risky..." "Aww come on oppa! Please!!! This girl could really use a boyfriend and you could use a girlfriend! it's perfect!" Tim comes back from what it looks like was changing clothes, seems like they are going on a date, but it also seems that Tim managed to pick up some of our conversation "Come on, you might as well and plus your free tonight, what do have to lose?" Tim said with a grin on his face. Hyung and Taeyeon have this all set up, i could tell... Aish i know i won't win this so i guess i have no choice, "Okay ill go then..." "Yay!!! i will tell your date immediately, both of you will meet at this cafe at 7pm arrasso?"  Taeyeon said with so much glee, "neh, thanks for setting it all up." "no worries oppa, i hope it goes well"..... Me too...

Several hours later....

Its almost time to meet my date, i decided i was going to go with what im wearing now as i will be late if a returned home just to change, so a i wore a white t-shirt and some jeans, i quickly grabbed my car keys and walked towards the exit, oh and i almost forgot... i need a disguise or else i will be spotted by fans and create a big scene, so i quickly got my black hoodie from the studio i work in and left the YG entertainment building, driving my silver Mercedez Benz. Suddenly i get a text from Fany,

Oppa what are you doing tonight? im just wondering.

I decided i should be honest about the blind date so i replied

Taeyeon and my manager set me up with a blind date, wish me luck :D

Oh... okay then good luck!

There was something with her reply that didn't feel right.. as if she was disappointed or something. I made it to the cafe it was a small little cafe at the corner between two streets, i parked my car and entered the cafe, i took a deep breath and hope this would go well. I searched the cafe looking for my date then i spotted SNSD's Jessica, i was astonished she looked beautiful even though of her plain clothing she can make anything look good, she wore a purple t-shirt with some jeans and a cute little hand bag hanging on her chair, she was on her phone while having some coffee, i looked around checking if there was another girl here but she was pretty much the only one here along with 2 other man sipping on their coffees.. so i walked up to Jessica while talking a deep breath. She looked at me and suddenly a smile appeared on her face she stood up.

" Annyeonghaseyo SNSD's Jessica immida" she greeted me 

" Annyeonghaseyo Jessica-ssi, Bigbang's Taeyang immida.. but you can call me Youngbae" i replied flashing my eyesmile.

I was getting nervous she was so beautiful i better handle this right , we didn't talk after i ordered some coffee which took 5 minutes.

"So how was your day???" I said while flashing my eyesmile, this was my poor attempt to create a conversation as the atmosphere was pretty awkward.

"It was good oppa, how about yours? she said flashing a beautiful smile

Aigoo, i could faint at how beautiful she was and how cute her smile was...

"it was boring, i had alot of work to be done."

she laughed "haha same here!!!"

Two hours have passed, we got along quite well, we laughed, we talked about our favourite things and we had so much fun. We laughed up the cafe as we went on and on. I checked the time and it was almost passed my curfew.

"Sica, its almost time for me to sleep, i need to wake up bright and early tomorrow because i have a lot of work to do." i said unexpectedly which caused her to pout. 

"Aww oppa, okay but is it okay if you drop me off to my dorm?" Sica attempting a bit of aegyo

Aww... i couldn't say no.

"Sure, let's go"

It was about an twenty minute drive to SNSD's dorm, it was a plain white building, i walked Jessica up to the entrance of the building. "Oppa i had a really good time tonight." she said shyly, " me too Sica, goodbye let's do this more often" "neh!!!" she was so cute aigoo, then suddenly she pecked me on the cheek, i froze on the spot then i blushed furiously, how could one peck on the cheek make my mind go so crazy, maybe cause it was my first one and it was an amazing experience, i simply said "goodnight Sica-ah it was really fun" i showed my eyesmile and left for my car. 

One million thoughts ran through my mind as i was driving towards my condo, i didn't want to sleep in the dorm tonight because my mind is full of thought. I arrived at my condo and crashed on top of my bed, i started to go deep into thought then i suddenly realised that i had feelings for Jessica.. she was so beautiful, so cute and her personality was the best. Taeyeon did good i have to admit, i might have to thank her later.

Jessica's POV

I rested on top of my bed, thinking about what happened to day... Youngbae oppa is such a good person and oh my gosh!!! his eyesmile!!! i recalled all the things that happened in that cafe, i had so much fun with him... Surprisingly that he was different what he appeared on stage then i finally decided i was going to keep dating him, and anyway ive always had a crush on him. Taeyeon barges into my room "HOW WAS IT?!?!?" she said pratically screaming, "It was great unnie, i had a lot of fun and we really hit it off" i replied " thats great! i hope you guys become official!", "Unnie, is it okay you keep this our little secret? i don't want the others making this a big deal, they would go crazy.", " your wish is my command!" Taeyeon said gleefully. I hope i can date Youngbae oppa more, i knew i had feelings for him. 

 

 


Author's notes

Hey guys first update!!! so this took almost the whole day and i know it doesn't look like it but it did, i have to plan more and make the chapters more lenghty... and this is my first fanfic guys so sorry if im not the best but i will try my best to get better :) i promise! Sica is so beautiful. SoshiBang FIGHTING!!! dont forget subscibe and comment! constuctive criticism only please.