BIRTHDAY WITH YOU!

Love Me Again

 

Jennie POV

Jennie felt sad when she didn’t hear the words she want to hear form Joe. She was expecting that Joe would say that he like her. She was surprised to herself why is she acting like that, she can’t help herself to admit that she is developing feelings for the guy everytime she’s with him. She can’t explain what she feels, If it’s like or she was just happy being his friend. She doesn’t sure about it and because she still admit that she still have a feelings for her ex-boyfriend, Rey. 

Jennie: what are you doing Jennie, ohhh I’m acting weird lately. I don’t like him do I? yes, I liked him as a friend, yeah I need to clear this…I want to tell him I am happy being his friend. Yeh that’s right!

Joe: oh I’m back, is there something wrong? (Jennie just stared at him) Jennie?

Jennie: (came back to her mind) ah, neh… I’m fine, (clapping) so what are you going to sing?

Joe: ahh…I would like to sing for you a friendship song.

Jennie: you composed it?

Joe: ani…just heard it somewhere, so I’ll sing it, hear it goes.

Jennie : (clapping and smiling as she was looking at him until he finished the song) *talking to herself* he’s so handsome when his playing his guitar, oh no? here I go again, aniya! Jennie! You! Stop it!!!)

Joe has a good voice and a talented guy, he does have a handsome look and a perfect masculine body, but nobody could notice that because of his geek attire and hairstyle. Only Jennie can see the good sides of him, he does have a smiling eye, a nice body and most of all he has a good heart, a silent guy but if you be close to him he was so deep and calm.

Joe: (finished playing the guitar) Jennie, (Jennie is still thinking about something and looks like her mind is on the other world. He tap Jennie’s back)

Jennie: ommmo! You done?

Joe: yeah, it’s your turn now. So could you sing a song for me?

Jennie: as you wish birthday boy! Hand me that guitar and you’ll see a talented me… (she hold the guitar)

Joe: you know how to play it? Ahhhh… go on, so what song you’ll gonna sing then?

Jennie: it’s a song about a guy that I’ve met and became one of the important people to me right now. So I’ll sing it.

Joe: (star struck at Jennie’s voice) *in his thoughts* how I wish you feel the same way too. I liked you a lot if you only knew?

Jennie: well, that’s all! Thank you! Yah, I deserved a clap didn’t I? you, like it?

Joe: yeh, I didn’t know you know to play a guitar too.

Jennie: neh, my father taught me a bit when I was a little and he was not busy in our business, (sigh)

Joe: what was that?

Jennie: what?

Joe: sighed like you have the biggest problem on earth?

Jennie: aniya, I’ve just missed my Appa a lot. You know, don’t you miss your parents?

Joe: me? I missed them every day (felt sad)

Jennie: (she hugged him)I know how you feel and look you have me, Mavin and Nicky…

Joe: (got surprised when Jennie suddenly hugged him) ah neh,…

Jennie: so don’t feel sad ok? Come on, it’s getting late, don’t you want to go home?

Joe: can I stay here for a while? Nicky went to her uncle and she’s staying there tonight…

End of chapter