Punishment

Life As a Spoiled Boy's Servant

(Jonghyun's pov)

BaoYu looked like she had a lot of fun with that girl.Aish she has the nerve to yell at me.I was waiting at the gate for BaoYu to get out of class."Hyung why are you so mean to Baobi noona on the outside?"Taemin asked.I looked at him and chuckled."I'm not mean on the outside.I don't say mean things to her."

"But you give her deadly looks and yell at her,but you know you care for her."Key brought up.I just sighed and kept quiet.She came out laughing and smiling with her friend."Sekyung!I'll call you later!!"BaoYu yelled to her friend."Neh Baobi Unnie!Bye Bye!!" The girl known as 'Sekyung' said.She skipped along to the gate until she saw me.

BaoYu started walking  with her head down."Bye Baobi noona!"Minho,Key, and Taemin said and waved to her.She just waved."Bye Baobi!"Onew said and hugged her.She hugged him back and whispered something to him."Bye Oppa."she said as she headed my way.

The both of us walked home.Yes she was holding my books and backpack.When we got home she ran to her room and slammed her door."What's wrong with BaoYu?"Alice asked.I shrugged my shoulders and went to her room."BaoYu Liu!You have five seconds to come out or you will get ten times the punishment."I threatened her.

She unwillingly opened the door and hung her head down."Your are permitted from using the house phone for four weeks and you get the number 9 punishment."I told her.Her eyes widened as dropped."Number..9?"

I nodded as I went downstairs.If you want to know what number nine is it is something you don't want to get.At around 9:30 she came downstairs in her pajamas.She came out with her pillow,blankets, and toy bunny.Her face was gloomy as she was moving her feet in her slippers.

"I heard it is going to be cold BaoYu."I taunted her.She just kept her head down and opened the door to the backyard.Of course she wasn't sleeping on the floor.She was sleeping on the swinging chair set.BaoYu looked at me as I did a go motion.

She sighed and went outside to sleep.I chuckled and went to my bed to sleep.I can't believe that our meeting would be so unusual.Oh well it's time to go to sleep..for now.