Just a My Normal Day

Life As a Spoiled Boy's Servant

 (BaoYu Pov)

Hello Hello I acted confidently
Hello Hello I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello Hello I might stutter a little, though
Who knows we might actually be together

"Aigoo just a little more time."I mumbled as I pressed the snooze button.Right after my finger touched the snooze button and hand grabbed my hand.My eyes shot open as I looked up to see who grabbed me.

I looked up to see one of the maids that is the closest to me named Alice."BaoYu-ah wake up.It's the first day of high school and you have to wake up young master."I just grunted and cleaned up my bed.Then I dressed up in the school's uniform and did my morning routine.

After getting ready I went to the 'young master's' room to wake him up.Words printed on the door indicating that it was his room.I opened the door to find him sleeping peacefully lightly snoring.I started to shake him a bit and said,"Young Master wake up please we have to go to school."

"Okay get out of my room!"Jonghyun ordered me as I scurried out of his room.I went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast.The chefs had a day off today since they really needed one.After cooking I went to set up the table in the dining room and ate first so I won't disturb him.

Jonghyun came out of his room moments later and ate his breakfast.I tied my hair in a neat ponytail and waited for him to finish.When he did I cleaned the dishes.Then we left.

On our way to school it was silence like always.Of course I was holding his backpack and attending him to his every need.All I want is a break is what I  say,but it can't be done."Baobi noona!!!!!"I heard Taemin yell when we arrived.My smile appeared,but quickly faded when Jonghyun glared at me.
 

"Noona why are you holding JongHyun hyungs stuff again?"Minho asked me.I just gave him a please don't ask look.Onew oppa just came back and handed all of us our  schedules.Of course I am assigned with Jonghyun since his umma told the school to do so.

We all started walking to class until I fell.Jonghyun didn't even look back while Onew,Key,Minho, and Taemin were going to look,but Jonghyun gave them a look.I just stayed still as a tear fell from my eye.'When will I ever get my freedom?'

"BaoYu!HURRY UP!"I heard Jonghyun yell."N-neh."I said in a shaky voice using most of my strength to carry both of our stuff and ran to catch up with the boys.

--------

Sorry if it was short I promise to make the next chapter longer!