TH1

Dirty Little Secret

13 years ago

.

.

.

At the Beach

There were two little boys who were playing with water. One of the boy wearing a red jacket and the smaller one, wear gray sweater. Tired of playing, both of them sat in the sand near the lighthouse.

"Hyung, saranghae..." The litle boy said, he intertwined the hand of the other. "Why? Do not look at me like that! " he said with a shy smile. He covered his face with one hand.

"Siwonnie ...." Call the boy. He tugged at Siwon’s hand covering his face. "Yak! Choi Siwon, if you love me. Show your face!" He said harshly. Siwon hesitantly lowered his hand. He stared at him who is now standing and staring at her with eyes full of tears.

"Hyung .... Are you alright? Hyung? "Siwon said. He checked out his condition, he was very worried. Suddenly, he hit Siwon.

"Yak! You ... you think .... "He said trying to say a word.

"Shhht, I know," Siwon said as he hugged it tightly. The boy hugged him, too. Siwon smiled and started to shout  "Saranghae hyung! Saeranghae Kim Heechul! Saranghae! "

"Yak! You think I am deaf! Stupid, stop saying it!" Heechul said as he tightened his embrace on the little boy.

"Saranghae, hyung! I will always LOVE you! "Siwon said, taking off his arms. Once again he showed his charming smile.

" Do you mean that?" Said Heechul confusion.

"Of, course. Hyung.... I ..... I ...." Siwon said as he leaned forward and kissed briefly Heechul’s cheek. Then he ran off, left him with a redden face, like an apple.

.

.

.

Siwon who kept running, finally got in a house with a  big yard. He rushed entering the house.

"Oppa, you just go home?" Asked a beautiful girl who had just come out from her room.

"Yes, Sulli," said Siwon.

"Oppa, your face are red," Sulli said, holding out his hand was about to touch his face.

"No, I am fine," said Siwon. He was caught and his heartbeat worsened.

"Umma!" Cried Sulli. Mrs. Choi, who was in the kitchen, came out. "Umma, look! Oppa’s face is red! "Sulli said innocently.

"Siwon, are you sick?" Said the mother was so worried.

"No..., umma! I'm fine! "Siwon said. But Mrs Choi did not believe that his son saying. She examined her son and noticed that Siwon’s pant is dirty.

"You play at the shore again?" asked the mother, Siwon just move his head a bit. "You play with your friend. The boy who called Heechul again?" asked the mother to investigate.

"Y..yes, umma do not be mad at him! I really like playing with Heechul hyung "Siwon said.

"Well, I will not punish you. You must change your clothes and rest. I do not want my favourite boy being sick here! "Said Mrs. Choi.

"Thanks, umma!" Siwon replied. He immediately rushed upstairs to change his clothes.

"Sulli is not a good girl, umma? Umma and Appa always say Sulli must taking care oppa! "Said Sulli wanted a praise.

"Sure, you're a good girl. Come on, let’s go to kitchen. Now, we are going to cook your favorite steak, "said Mrs Choi pulling Sulli’s hand.

"Great! I want a big slice, can I?" Sulli said very enthusiastically.

.

Siwon's Room

Siwon immediately opened his clothes and replace them with new ones. He smiled and tried to remember that beautiful face of his hyung.
"Heechul....” He murmured. “Deg! Deg! Deg! "Siwon felt his heart beating very fast. He immediately laid his body on the bed.
"Hyung, saranghae ...." he murmured, closing his eyes.

.

.

.

The next day.

Siwon stepped out of the house. He walked along the beach in piece. He looked around, the beach is still quiet.
"Kim Heechul!" He shouted. He smiled. "Kim Heechul! Heechul Hyung, Saranghae! "He cried mightily. Without realizing that a bicycle stop there.

"Yak! Your voice is really annoying, Choi!"Shouted the driver. Siwon turned and looked at him.

"Hyung! You came! "Said Siwon happily. Heechul got down and parked the bike.

"I just keep my words. That’s all!" He said cold.

"Oh..." Siwon said a little sadly.

"Well! Why you seem so sad? I'll take you to a beautiful place! "Said Heechul tried to comfort him.

"Really?" Said Siwon.

"Of course!" Said Heechul. "Let’s ride the bike," said Heechul. He turned the direction of his bike and waited Siwon sat on the back.

"Hold on tight!" Heechul reminded him.

"Sure!" Siwon replied. He hugged Heechul body.

.

.

.

It’s almost a day, Siwon looked at his watch.

"Why?" Heechul said as he looked at her.

"Hyung, I have to go home or my mom will be worried if I had not come home!" Siwon explained to him.

"Such a spoiled boy! I'll take you home! Come on! "Invite Heechul. Siwon smiled back at him.

"Thanks, hyung" Siwon said. He tightened his arms around his waist.

Soon, they reached the front gate of  Siwon’s house. They saw that Siwon’s Mother and sister taking their luggage. They just wonder what happened now.

"Oppa, you are home," Sulli said as she ran toward him.

"Yes...," Siwon said as he got off the bike Heechul. Heechul stared in astonishment. Siwon approached his mother, "Umma, where are we going?" asked Siwon.

"The holidays are over, Siwon." Said the Umma. Siwon stared in disbelief.

"Well, I'm going home!" Heechul said suddenly. Mrs Choi looked at Heechul.

"Who is it Siwon?" She asked.

"He's Heechul hyung, umma!" Siwon said. Mrs Choi looked at him and smiled.

"Hallo, Mrs. Choi," Heechul great the woman.

"Hallo, Heechul-si," replied Mrs. Choi. "Thank you for accompanying Siwon," she said.

"It's okay. I'm happy playing with him," Heechul said nervously.

"Very sorry, now we must return to Seoul. Next time we will meet our holiday and invite you!" Said Mrs. Choi.

"Thank you," Heechul replied with a smile.

"Sulli, come in side!" Said Mrs. Choi gives time to say goodbye to her son.

"So, are you leaving..." Said Heechul. Without waiting for an answer he pushed his bike and walked.

"Hyung! Hyung! Wait for me! "Siwon said. He tried to catch Heechul. "Hyung!" Siwon hold Heechul’s wrist. "Hyung! I promise every holiday, I will come here! I'll meet you! We will meet again! Playing together, hyung! "Said Siwon trying to keep Heechul there.

"I know,....just go home. Your mother is waitting! "said Heechul. Siwon looked Heechul’s sad face. He held his hands and tiptoe. He gave brief kiss on the beloved.

"I will come again to visit you, hyung. I promise!" Siwon said as he turned. "Take good care of yourself, bye ...." Said Siwon leaving the sculpting Heechul there.

Siwon turned around, and walked slowly. Then, he opened the car. Looking at his sister who gave him amused smile.

"Oppa, you are so bad!" Teased Sulli who saw the incident.

"You already said goodbye to him, Siwon?" Asked his mother.

"Yes, umma!" Siwon replied. The car was moving slowly. Siwon stared at Heechul that keep in still silent. He leaned back in the seat.

"Stupid boy....” murmured Heechul. He turned around and ran. “Siwon.... Siwonnie!!! Do not forget me!" Heechul shouted while try to catch the car. He could only waved his hand. "I'm waiting for you.... Choi Siwon!!!" Heechul shouted.